Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whohoo: How Often?

Comments

• ChelsPlaySimsChelsPlaySims Posts: 94 Member
    Sometimes
    I use it for pregnancy and when there are two sims that I want to be together, I have them woohoo because it boosts their fun, social, and relationship really quickly.
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,183 Member
    Often
    As most has mention above its the quickest and easiest way to boost social and fun. At the beginning when I was only playing one sim, she had her boyfriend over quite alot just to up her funbar as I hadn't discovered that she could program AND listen to the radio at the same time. Of course that did get her into trouble when I accidentally hit try for baby instead of woohoo-ing :sunglasses: My married Sims woohoo regularly too. Especially if one or both come home tense because of the fun or social being depleted. Also a great way to make sure that any sim that stays over will go to sleep. Although I find it annoying that when the visiting Sim wakes up, he or she is just adios without so much as a peck on the cheek. No relaxing breakfast the morning after.
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Seldom
    I'm the same like OP, rarely use it, only for pregnancy to be honest. I have a couple for a quite long amount of time now and just noticed they didn't wohoo at all in their relationship :D Ooops.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Often
    I mean.... Who am I to deny them the fun :p
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Often
    Every chance they get, or can get away with.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    Often
    I like my couples to be romantic and have strong connections so i guess its pretty frisky in my game :D
  • Foxrox77Foxrox77 Posts: 17 Member
    Sometimes
    I used to have my sims do it more, just as a tool to boost fun and social - until I found out my sims could get a huge boost to their fun and social just by playing with a laser pointer with their cat, which is my new go-to method to boost those needs and is cuter to watch XD
    ~ Kitty
  • StoneRynoStoneRyno Posts: 43 Member
    Sometimes
    My thoughts upon reading the subject aren't T for teen LOL. I only woohoo in game when the sims are wanting it.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Often
    I don't think I care for the prying nature of this question, thank you very much.

;)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    Often
    My married couples woohoo a lot. They also woohoo when they go to the jungle and the gf camp sites. The Jungle with that romantic waterfall and tents and bushes in the wilderness makes my sims want to woohoo.

Wish we had shower woohoo.
  • BelongtoLCMSBelongtoLCMS Posts: 125 Member
    Sometimes
    My married couples do it often enough. I figure it is just as often, like married couples would IRL. It can be a quick way to satisfy the social and fun needs of those sims.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2018
    Sometimes
    It also depends on the Sims and what's all going on in their lives. But usually my sims are married or at least engaged - and they are well skilled - climbing up in their careers so they don't work more than three or four days a week - or they are on vacation.

My sims do not use the bush or the closet ever - the bush just grosses me out at the thought seeing I see it only useful as a pee bush so no way are my sims going in there - never considered most other places but a bedroom, tent, or hot tub - everything else it seems has other sims there so forget it. My sims couples like their solitude etc with no one else around.

Vamps I play differently - and all mine have in home ways of earning money - they also woohoo other places - like the coffin, in home sauna, or where ever - none are married, thus far anyway - or engaged so what ever strikes their fancy I suppose depending on the Vamp.

Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited July 2018
    Often
    My Sims woohoo pretty often. It's super efficient for boosting social & fun.

I've got woohoo spots set up all around town so they can get to it no matter where they're at.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • latasiamlatasiam Posts: 76 Member
    edited July 2018
    Sometimes
    They used to woohoo often until they started having kids.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    Seldom
    latasiam wrote: »
    They used to woohoo often until they started having kids.

Sounds like real life to me. :)
  • SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    Often
    Since I use MCC woohooer I let my sims decide on when they want to woohoo and they do it autonomously. it vary's on the couples though. Some won't do it at all and i have to force it to fulfill a whim, children or bring up fun but then i have couples who can't get enough of each other and try at least a few times a sim week lol.
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Often
    Cupid wrote: »
    it's a good way to bring up social and fun at the same time, and it also boosts romance relationships very quickly, so I use it a fair amount.

Same.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Often
    What can I say, my sims are hot for each other. Heh And it gives such a mood boost, as it should. :p:D
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited July 2018
    Sometimes
    Sometimes or often, depending on the Sims (and if they have time with all of the toddlers and kids, lol).

It gives them a super-good mood, and it solidifies their relationships. :smile:
    Post edited by LatinaBunny on
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Often
    I allow for as much autonomy as possible. They will woohoo even if I don't choose for them to do so ;) Love is a beautiful thing <3<3<3
    Jouvay wrote: »
    quickest way to boost social and fun, so often.

I agree
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • snarklessnarkles Posts: 244 Member
    Often
    I usually have my Sims Woohoo if their social and fun are low. I was annoyed when my Sim's wife died and I had to raise her social by - gasp - actually talking to people, but then I saw she could Woohoo with her wife's ghost, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    xSfr2Kh.jpg
  • dfstonedfstone Posts: 215 Member
    They need more woohoo options. I miss the elevator and shower ones especially.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Often
    dfstone wrote: »

I miss the shower too! We need more romance options in game so bad.
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Seldom
    It is almost like once I get my baby or babies I rarely do it lol
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited July 2018
    Sometimes
    snarkles wrote: »
    I was annoyed when my Sim's wife died and I had to raise her social by - gasp - actually talking to people, but then I saw she could Woohoo with her wife's ghost, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OMG, lol! That’s hilarious and awesome at the same time. :lol:
    dfstone wrote: »

Yeah, we do! I was surprised there was not as much Woohoo spots this time around. I think I remembered that Sims 3 had one (or even more) woohoo spot for every expansion pack, it seemed like, lol.
    I miss the shower too! We need more romance options in game so bad.

Agreed! We definitely need more romantic content! More cuddling and little touches, slow dancing, etc.

I love reading Romance novels. I need more of that sweet (or spicy) romance. :heart:

~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top