Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family Portrait Object

Can someone tell me if they removed the icon to get this item from the game? I wasn't able to play the game when they released it and one day later of the release, I started my game and nothing... I have never seen the icon to get this item. I want it so bad because I play the legacy challenge and it's a very nice feature to have, I even downloaded a mod version of this object but my MCC keeps giving me warning messages about scripts everytime something change in the family like if one sim die, the portrait will be updated, the script will have an error and so on, I really want the free version, was it just one time thing?

Comments

• feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    do you mean the camera with the lights and backscreen?? because that is in the study click on the easel and its in there in buy mode.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    do you mean the camera with the lights and backscreen?? because that is in the study click on the easel and its in there in buy mode.
    No they mean a item that was a promotion item if you installed the sims mobile and connected your account to it. IIRC it was a limited time item, not so sure though.
  • ceinwynieceinwynie Posts: 162 Member
    I saw someone saying that the icon keep appearing and disappearing so that's why I'm not sure if it was a limited time thing or not =/
  • DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    I missed out on it too. I've never seen the icon.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I'm pretty sure it was removed intentionally after it was up for a week. For those that did place their number into the promotional window when it was still available (i.e. me) can still purchase the portrait for any of their households; I did however have to search for it in the search bar.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    I feel like they should add another version of it so people can use it for their legacies and such.
  • IceCreamWizzardIceCreamWizzard Posts: 15 Member
    [quote="Derella;c-16589865"]I feel like they should add another version of it so people can use it for their legacies and such.[/quote]

Exactly! And they should leave it unlockable for a waay longer time and not have it blocked behind the promotional window number thing.