Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    In my game today...
    • purchased Seasons and began a new game.
    • began in Willow Creek and rotated to Boone Jour.
    • witnessed a thunderstorm which Boone is afraid of. He invited his friend Babs over for dinner for comfort.
    • revised the clubs, creating skill clubs.
    • Boone slipped in a mud puddle and fell on his 🐸🐸🐸🐸!
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Haven’t posted here in a bit but have enjoyed everyone’s pics of their sims’ misadventures :lol:
    Despite a few minor bugs, I am enjoying Seasons with my sim family the Kings

I found the roller rink!
    Rbfrq0ql.png

Burke enjoys swinging during recess as his friend pushes him
    hIRyvUgl.png

Summer fun in the rain!
    jIBl6knl.png

Everyone else joins after the rain stops
    UQfkVh9l.png

Someone got caught looking at another woman :lol:
    MODni4Ol.png

Kallik is a Simstagram star!
    pMf02P9l.png
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    edited July 2018
    Hey guys I wanted to share the house I built for when I get an new computer since I will be adding to my collection. I am actually pretty proud of this house. I am not a builder by any means but I do enjoying playing around in build mode. Plus it was fun to briefly jump back into the game while I wait since it will unfortunately be about two weeks until I can fully dive back in. I am not sure I can make it since I am on break from work for the summer it is all I think about, send help.

Anyway here are a few images of the house. Is not on gallery but I can upload if people like it :smile:. Let me know what you think.

wPJnq3b.png

xl9vchP.png

IZVzED8.png

50jflmy.png

k3RpIhi.png

9d3p2dB.png

Lv5hBFm.png

ePPxffX.png
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I hate it has taken me so long to get this up! Summertime is a busy time for me and that means no Sims. :'(
    So we left off with Chris and Jess on their honeymoon. The first thing they did was eat, they were starved from their travels.
    sdPwPnF.png
    wKgrxbh.png
    Then, they went back to their cabin and enjoyed some time by the campfire.
    qpF1Rr3.png
    The rest of the night was magical.
    zZPHFhq.png
    7RrVWcZ.png
    Bc2aXF7.png
    Jess is still on a high from last night.
    Iyvbxiu.png
    Chris and Jess played some horseshoes, Chris ended up winning.
    45wLIPQ.png
    hFOJ7WZ.png
    74HJ3dq.png
    They spent the evening snuggled up on the couch, outside.
    8wCBFpl.png
    5ELSAPk.png
    8eintxr.png
    After another busy night, Chris slept in. He looked so cute but he woke up with a surprise and got bit by a spider!
    aTMK2SJ.png
    9po3Cwk.png
    WdLY1w9.png
    So they spent the next day at the spa.
    tW4Fbga.png
    sgZLB5f.png
    They had even more fun in the hot tub.
    PiSHbbD.png
    They had to cut their trip short when they found out Chris was poisoned and slowly dying. So they had to go to Selvadorada and find an antidote.
    They finally made it home, Jess was glad to see her parents.
    ZH8k4bW.png
    Next thing Chris and Jess bought a house! It's so perfect! They even discovered a housewarming present, Jess is pregnant!
    IHPh1Y5.png
    liauIfb.png
    F5VmT28.png
    y0mYEt9.png
    They enjoyed a midnight snack together and Jess planned on having her folks over to share the big news with them!
    gggvKMZ.png
    ozeYHUE.png

• Luuciia1Luuciia1 Posts: 71 Member
    Simmz wrote: »
    So, my Sims husband died a while back. The moment she started flirting with one of her guy friends, the ghost of her husband called her and invited her out to dinner. Perfect timing, dude.

Hahahah his man-hood was hurt :lol:
    well in our household today we celebrated halloween :heart:, I have to say I loved it until when I invited people to come over ( since its one of the aspirations of the event, to invite people ) they all came in normal clothes ! :disappointed:, no one came with their costume ( which I also added to the event )
    but apart from that I love it hihi, here are some photos we took :star:

I went to visit my asian friends house to play in the morning since it was Saturday and I couldn't wait to tell her all the cool things we were going do later :smile: ( btw i love how they can just sit in the swing also to have a casual conversation )

[img][/img]c14bf57a-a36b-48ab-b1a4-b5075159474e_zps5gkjrypa.png

a few hours later it was time for the party to begin :naughty:

These fellows here are Dad and Mom and in the middle was dads sister or , Auntie Bat which is how I like to call her, who secretly is a vampire :open_mouth:, secret for Mom at least.
    I think mom was having the time of her life during halloween, she sensed weird things happening during the party, must be the gosthie halloween gnomes :wink::wink:

[img][/img]694ad1f0-1f89-45ff-9673-3ff0dfd57779_zpstivhgcpu.png

Auntie bat was like " gal whats up with you, seriously ? " while Dad was like; " you go and show them how we through a party in this house, babe", what is clear is that Mom looked super hipped with all the attention she was getting

a2741be7-6e15-4c30-9d34-799a4aa88527_zpstmxqt0qw.png

This is my gramps, it was a shame that she didn't dress for the night, but we had a great time, as you can see , she clearly is the crazy one from the family :warning::lol: or it could be that she just had to many glasses of white sweet wine, or so says Mom.

[img][/img]1d9c5508-dcb5-49fd-b24b-8137fe3919e0_zpskflm9myp.png

Mom got some time alone with Auntie Bat before she left and it looks like she finally told Mom that her costume look so real just cause it was actually really, she was a Vampire :sunglasses: or at least I think so since she had that gesture of hers when she is like " well, sorry but not really sorry"

[img][/img]6da7d228-410c-4ba6-b599-f448c111fc2c_zpsnatznh5o.png

Well Mom looked like she was having fun, but i think she was more than ready for the goshties to stop their cool-weirdness, that let her to be the star of the party, and let the cat roam free again :lol:

[img][/img]9696ef48-5b9d-4167-854f-060af6871816_zps1x5odgri.png

I was expecting some friends from school to come by to ask for candies but no one came at the end, I was sad by that fact, but will take my revenge and through eggs at their houses next year buhaha ( evil laugh ) cant wait for next halloween :star:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL YOU ( if you are at it now hihi )
    Akl500P wrote: »
    Hey guys I wanted to share the house I built for when I get an new computer since I will be adding to my collection. I am actually pretty proud of this house. I am not a builder by any means but I do enjoying playing around in build mode. Plus it was fun to briefly jump back into the game while I wait since it will unfortunately be about two weeks until I can fully dive back in. I am not sure I can make it since I am on break from work for the summer it is all I think about, send help.

Anyway here are a few images of the house. Is not on gallery but I can upload if people like it :smile:. Let me know what you think.

Whats your gallery name ?
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Luuciia1 wrote: »
    Akl500P wrote: »

Whats your gallery name ?

akl1226 I went ahead and put it on the gallery too :)
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    42419299114_098f07394d_z.jpg
    Winter looks very different in Brindleton bay than in Oasis springs.

42233860125_5d281944d4_z.jpg
    Filip was unable to focus. He kept thinking about how his twin sister Elina died yesterday. Her 4 children would grow up without their mum. There had been several deaths in the family recently. His brothers Adam & Cole also lost their wives before the seasons started to change.

28268520237_da7f352183_z.jpg
    Suddenly Elina called and asked him to meet her. He was able to ask her to move into his family. When they got home, Elina thanked him and moved back to her family. She is now a ghost. One day she might be able to come back to life.

43138172371_7925bf1a5c_z.jpg
    Ava & Beatrice love to dance. It is so cold in the house, they have to wear winter clothes inside.

43087889792_63f61e7f24_z.jpg
    They also love to build snowpals.

43087946152_ea00a503bf_z.jpg
    43087945892_1ed7c9c14f_z.jpg
    It has been snowing for several days.

29266436248_8d115e9038_z.jpg
    "How I miss spring!" Emilia told her family. It is the last day of winter. So just wait a little bit more.....

43087945642_c8868d5954_z.jpg
    While we are waiting... Lets transform these snowpals.

It was time for the twins to grow up.
    43138104771_6e98bd0b30_z.jpg
    This is Claire.
    43138104401_fff031ff5f_z.jpg
    This is Daniela. People keep saying she look a lot like her dad Filip.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Fall means back to school, so the kids grudgingly return to their studies.

ML9MCzd.png

I try to put the projects in separate rooms, otherwise the kids usually chat & goof off, but that's hard to do with six kids in an apartment, so I had to put up with the twins' silliness, but they got their work done, eventually.

91lRfGS.png

There's time to hang out when the work's all done.

GvMucUT.png

Meanwhile, Shayna wanted to try out the Chez Llama, but they didn't think the kids would enjoy it, and she needed some quality time with her hubby anyway, so they just made it a date.

IMwvHsI.png

Next day was Harvestfest. Supercook Shayna (mastered cooking, gourmet & baking skills, top of the culinary career & completed the cooking aspiration!) made a fabulous turkey dinner, while Carson had only moderate success in appeasing the gnomes.

4b8KI8F.png

"We have the most awesome mom in the world!"

9IackKM.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    A friend of mine on Facebook gifted me Seasons- and made me cry, btw!- and I started over with the Parker's. Once again, they had one son but this time, Ethan was blonde with blue eyes. Their son- Shane Adam Parker- ended up with blonde hair and green eyes. Lol. His girlfriend Stephanie Madeline Brooks is the daughter of Alex and Haley Brooks(also created by me). Both kids are young adults now and have known each other since they were toddlers. Stephanie has a pale complexion, the same hair color as Emily- lol- and dark brown eyes. They'll be getting engaged soon. Also, the glitch where young adults couldn't Propose Marriage if they exchanged Promise Rings as teens has been fixed!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I've downloaded the Cinderella Carerr mod for TS4 and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I plan to make it a mini story on my blog
    Oh hamburgers!
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    The whole family sang to the gnome.

87x5DpY.png

Winter doesn't start for a few hours yet, but Philip & Ellis couldn't wait to decorate the tree. They're in their summer things, because they'd been to the park in Oasis Springs & it was hot there.

INtGngD.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Playing my simself save file, which I've been trying so hard to get these two together--without much interference by me. It's very difficult since I have no control over him. lol But he keeps asking her on dates and then leaving halfway through. Why? No idea. haha! He even asked her for a breakfast date at 4AM. haha! Caught this on one of the dates...

29295896088_cc18fd041a_b.jpg
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • WooldropWooldrop Posts: 89 Member
    So my vegetarian journalist, Asher Hartley (seen below) needed a new spot to interview people for articles.
    WUD1Rnq.jpg

So I built him a new restaurant to hang out at and meet with potential sources. It has been raining so often that he needed somewhere to stay dry.

Veg Out:
    3z02omS.jpg

Everything was going great
    y753vLw.jpg

The Flower Bunny even came by to grab a nice veggie burger and a show.
    qsNCq7E.jpg

Then things got weird...

Lilly Fang was struck by lighting outside
    9HpSBqe.jpg

Jacques Villareal has decided this is the new public bath house. Not once, but three separate times. Every time Asher would show up, there was erratic old Jaq, coming to shower
    74AJiYL.jpg
    aHdMPS4.jpg
    e3EPDIJ.jpg

Oh and Eva Capricciosa was somehow the chef. She gave poor Asher food poisoning. I did not screenshot that.
    L8KZ6Ws.jpg

Gallery ID: WoolDrop

My Creations Thread is HERE

Follow me on Twitter: @DropWool
  • MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    Seong Kang (my let's player) finally proposed to Lydia Brandt (my e-sports gamer) today! He took her out to the local club in Willow's Creek, since I usually see them in clubs when I'm not playing them.
    DBIiuW4.png
    She said yes. And judging by her face, that's no small rock either.
    qf7nGDT.png
    They spent the rest of the night discussing the wedding. They agreed on a pink and white theme, with a hint of red. Also, when it comes to last names, they're going to take on a combination of both. I really like both their last names, and while I was trying it out, I was happy to see that it had enough characters to fit in the name box. :) So Kang-Brandt it is!
    vsaipoU.png

Also, I love Lydia's dress so much. I was going to never use these outfits again, but it just looks too good on her to leave in the back of their walk-in closet.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    edited July 2018
    @Celticgamer0 what a cute family day, ha that's right tear him a new one, no other ladies for you dude.
    @OhMyHemsworth nice to see Chris and Jess going strong again :)
    @Luuciia1 looks like a fun party I haven't celebrated Halloween yet but by the time that rolls around again I'll have kids to enjoy it in my main save. Seasons really changes what to look forward to.
    @ldmarko six school age kids in an apartment, well at least it's tamer than five tots in a smaller one at least lol well that wasn't so bad for me I gave them all tablets.
    @lovesstorms oh what a pretty picture
    @Wooldrop I really like that restaurant, ha I don't always see the sims showering up but it is a funny break in conversation...oh look sweetie someone saving money on their water bill.

Had a lot of awesomes to give out.

I don't even know what order these went in in the spoiler it's just a couple of days.
    28303370467_6b37f3b36b_b.jpg
    Kyla mastered her painting skill.
    28303369967_8bc7daaace_b.jpg
    She's really been plagued by nightmares almost her entire tot hood, poor girl.
    28303369517_5ae06b8a35_b.jpg
    I like this little centerpiece I think I saw it in build mode but I got this one from rummaging for decorations.
    28303368957_c991f4f9d5_b.jpg
    So peaceful tots take themselves to the bathroom play with eachother and head to bed, she almost has a full bar with all her kids she's a good mom.
    28303368127_9996411b83_b.jpg
    In fact she hasn't made much use of the television for them I think this is their first time just watching cartoons, Scarlett would have watched but she was tired.
    43173099921_e77a059174_b.jpg
    Can't let go of Patchy, he might get emotional seeing her with Clement but he was alone on that tree of his for so long he'll take what he can get I suppose.
    28303371207_4a29e94977_b.jpg
    Watching the sunrise on Egg Day morning, since they are my main family in this save they got Easter so I added this one for rotating.
    28303371657_ba03a6f600_b.jpg
    Pancake kids are so cute while their parents were baking I had them out for their egg hunt but between eggs they just wanted to hug each other.
    28303372617_07e2b67ba0_b.jpg
    They got a lot of eggs.
    28303372977_671df0d08d_b.jpg
    Then they decided it was time to do homework I don't really have to tell them to do anything ha.
    28303373347_e031b40775_b.jpg
    This is funny, as she as a materialistic sim appreciated his rose but he didn't appreciate her tulip.
    28303374167_054c46473f_b.jpg
    Though I imagine she'd rather be with new girlfriend and her kids she showed up for the kids.
    28303374537_879d5e7368_b.jpg
    However, while Tate made a new friend his sister wasn't as thrilled as she appeared to be.
    28303375147_d2b72f173e_b.jpg
    A hug from mama to make it better <3
    28303375847_e48a6b33d9_b.jpg
    Just like this pic.
    So rotated again, I believe too late for the flower bunny to show up but of course Kira get's an egg hunt too.
    28303376407_8056f77c90_b.jpg
    28303377077_4dd02dd319_b.jpg
    She could reach the little weeds in the water too.
    28303377557_df7809d204_b.jpg
    I find it funny Jack chose to get in the water nearest like he was worried about her falling in, not the case I know but whatever story time.

"Why you in the water Jack Jack?"

"Erm...no reason I guess."

"Liar...I'm not gunna fall in!" something she was quite proud of from that smirk of hers.
    28303378087_f12d063fd8_b.jpg
    Enjoy the frost in the air <3
    28303378477_d87ee2d4ca_b.jpg
    Waiting for the play date coming up, Jack's a little nervous, with Kira fed and in bed he can just focus on that.

Also next in game week Elijah should be aging up, week after Scarlett, then Julianna, and lastly Kira, not sure how I feel about my babies getting older >.> lol
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited July 2018
    Yesterday, Ethan and Emily Parker passed away- two days apart- and never got to meet their grandchildren. The little girl in my avatar is their granddaughter Autumn Rayne. She was born the day before Harvest Fest. She also has a little brother named Austin, who is five days('years') younger than her. Autumn just became a child, so I made that Friday a Snow Day before she starts elementary school come the New Year.

Edit: Here's Autumn's CAS photo. She clearly very closely resembles her late-grandmother Emily. Only time will tell. Once she becomes a young adult, I'll post comparison pics of Emily and Autumn.
    42271587415_35fb244085_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member

What happened in my game today was a first for me... when I went to save this new sim to my library, it gave me this message. Her first name is French and I thought it just meant a pretty, flirty girl, lol. Even Urban Dictionary says that, and adds 'a tease', but I guess somewhere it's a bad word. Oops! Learn something new everyday. I'll probably keep the name and just never share her, lol.

gcEeyjS.jpg
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Wooldrop wrote: »
    So my vegetarian journalist, Asher Hartley (seen below) needed a new spot to interview people for articles.
    WUD1Rnq.jpg

So I built him a new restaurant to hang out at and meet with potential sources. It has been raining so often that he needed somewhere to stay dry.

Veg Out:
    3z02omS.jpg

Everything was going great
    y753vLw.jpg

The Flower Bunny even came by to grab a nice veggie burger and a show.
    qsNCq7E.jpg

Then things got weird...

Lilly Fang was struck by lighting outside
    9HpSBqe.jpg

Jacques Villareal has decided this is the new public bath house. Not once, but three separate times. Every time Asher would show up, there was erratic old Jaq, coming to shower
    74AJiYL.jpg
    aHdMPS4.jpg
    e3EPDIJ.jpg

Oh and Eva Capricciosa was somehow the chef. She gave poor Asher food poisoning. I did not screenshot that.
    L8KZ6Ws.jpg

Did you upload that restaurant on the gallery? It looks really awesome!
  • Ona_SimmerOna_Simmer Posts: 60 Member
    My sims is testing her luck
    6iMl7RK.png
    Origin Name : Ona_Simmer

HC9IknO.png

• BigGunsBarbieBigGunsBarbie Posts: 45 Member
    Today, my family celebrated the birthday of their second daughter. They’re now trying to manage two toddlers as well as focus on their careers and aspirations. Their father is an elder and he just doesn’t get around as well as he used to. Luckily, mom was able to keep up with them for most of the day.
    Please check out my new YouTube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeMIeJjT7hvx6I2gmSJT89w?
  • DrthvdrDrthvdr Posts: 16 Member
    My family celebrated their second child aging into a teenager (2nd of 6 children), then right before bedtime everyone decorated the house for Harvestfest which is the day after her birthday. IT was a busy party day. The house is a mess!
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Today one of my sims aged into a teen, Alanna.

nd2grsc.png

She and her future boy toy had some fun hanging out.

1iBN8aU.png

CvtfZtg.png

FJ9hAp9.png

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited July 2018
    Twins Danissa and Dalyssa aged up (or Danyssa dn Dalissa, I keep going back and forth on the spelling :-P I usually call them Danny and Dolly in my head anyway). Danny has the archaeology aspiration, so I thought a fun thing for the new young adults would be a sister bonding trip to Salvedorada! Dolly's a vampire tho, so that promised to be rather tricky...fortunately I recently downloaded this packing crate mod! With that, Dolly could bring her coffin along, sleep protected from the sun while her sister went excavating and traipsing through the jungle!

Tho word of warning: coffin does not protect from plasma bats, lol
    ZgP5mEo.png

Anyway, once the sun was down, Dolly could join her sister! WbikVey.png
    W74rdYb.png

Danny takes this whole excavating thing a bit more seriously, but Dolly still had fun! Then when Danny got tired, she pulled out a tent, while Dolly explored the temple!
    2vtdV8X.png

She did quite well--tho she did take an dart to the neck :-/
    CtaKYZK.png

Still! Danny woke up just in time to open the final treasure with her sister! Teamwork!
    XDJ4WuT.png

Then Danny got, um..."blessed"

NNxiLzM.png

I love that she still has her glasses, lol.

Anyway, then it was back to the museum so Dolly could get her cure.

82dMqH5.png

Gotta say, she seemed pretty unperturbed by her sister's skeletal state...that is, until Danny pulled a "Skeletan scare"
    XbMRgWj.png

Dolly's quite mischievous and is constantly pulling pranks on her sister, so this seemed like fair play, lol.
    OmJ7es6.png

"How you like me now, sis?"

Don't worry, they're still besties, despite their differing interests :smiley:

9Fk6qja.png

I can't believe they're all grown up!
    9OYw5Jc.png

WRoaRb9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top