The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Here is My New TS2 Video

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
It's been a very long time (quite a few years) since I uploaded a TS2 video to Youtube. I was making TS3 and TS4 videos for awhile in the past six years.

I'm going to have to adjust my config files so the silly game will allow me to actually video so I won't have to use so many pictures instead. Youtube made it look fuzzy...oh, well it looks good on my pc and crystal clear. lol

http://youtu.be/8JPkB2CtLbc
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• OriseinOrisein Posts: 27 Member
    wow very cool video bro :D
    Facebook - koisein
    Twitter - orisein
    Tumblr - Orisein
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Thank you. :) I have another one but then Youtube said something about if over 15MB they might have to charge..what? Wow, it used to be free.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Holy Plum your Dracula is sooooooo good! The proper Vlad from his actual paintings....awed!
  • Lisspeed98Lisspeed98 Posts: 72 Member
    Oh man, that looks awesome!! :D
    "When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth.
    Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee, of course..."
    edited July 2018
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    Holy Plum your Dracula is sooooooo good! The proper Vlad from his actual paintings....awed!

Actually for these videos this is Kativip's Dracula. I did tweak his eyelids to be bigger since the real Vlad Tepes had very large eyelids and very noticable. I also tweaked the mouth as I felt his bottom lip is a little more obvivous than the shape Kativip had created. But the major work of the sculpting of his face belongs to Kativip. I just tweaked him some to suit my idea of how he looked from the only painting of Vlad Tepes in existance. :D

Kativip had given him bigger muscles ( with a custom outfit) etc. I felt he was much more homely looking and thinner. But 99% of credit for this great Sim belongs to Kativip and not even sure the vampire skin is Kativip's as it is listed as a different creator name, which unfortunately has slipped my mind at the moment. I will look it up later.

I'm a stickler for detail sometimes, too much. And what I see in bodyshop is doesn't exactly transfer into a game's live mode. (I had been tweaking my own Vlad for years and created his long mustache but had misplaced that file) So, I grabbed this one and will be forever greatful to Kativip for this Sim!
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Great video! I loved it!
    edited July 2018
    Great video! I loved it!

Thank you. I got my config file fixed so I made a new video going to try to upload it soon. It has more actual video. I was so disappointed when I went to video these scenes and the game would tell me to turn off Smooth Edges..no! lol I had to remember how to fix that and it took me quite awhile to remember how to fix those issues in the config files. The next one is sort of silly but was fun to do.
  • GrandmaJaneyGrandmaJaney Posts: 33 Member
    Dear Cinebar,

With this video you have done things that I did not even realize was possible with this amazing game. Thank you so much for sharing your talents and abilities with us here.

Grandma Janey
    edited July 2018
    Ah, thank you @GrandmaJaney you are too kind. :) ETA: My motto used to be The Sims 2, Where Imagination Never Ends.
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Love it, gave me gooseberry bumps!
    // take me back to 2018.