Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where should I move my Sims to?

I don't want to have to start over yet. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game yesterday, hoping it would fix my 'going to school/work late or coming back right away' bugs, and it didn't help. I sent my saves to EA and they couldn't reproduce the issue, which is pretty baffling, as it happens all the time (it was ok at first though, I'm thinking that maybe they should have played a little bit longer). Now I'm thinking of moving my Sims to another area to see if it will get rid of the problem.

Right now they live in the bottom left neighborhood in Newcrest.

Things I absolutely want...

- large lot (or at least monkey bars/playground in the area)
- at least one fishing spot
- at least 3 collectible spots
- skating rink showing up at least once a year
- I'd like to get snow as well

Is there such thing?

Comments

• LairaLaira Posts: 39 Member
    In Willow Creek, the neighbourhood where the Goths live? There is a playground area, a skating ring, one stand, one or two fishing spots, a garden and the lots are quite big.
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Laira wrote: »
    In Willow Creek, the neighbourhood where the Goths live? There is a playground area, a skating ring, one stand, one or two fishing spots, a garden and the lots are quite big.

I was going to suggest the same place. It's my favorite.
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Are there any collectible spots though? I'm not too sure which neighborhood it is, the Goth died a long time ago in my save, lol.
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Bump. I looked at that neighborhood (assuming the one on the top left?) and I couldn't find any collection spawn, and the rink wasn't up either.. where does it spawn?