Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Caught on Candid Camera! An in-game competition

Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
SrhBiro.png

**I will begin this comp once Sophisticated Man and Sophisticated Style (Seasons) is over and/or there is enough reserves for this comp**

Caught on Candid Camera! (like the show by a similar name that used to be on TV) is a competition about taking spontaneous shots of your models in everyday situations in-game that gives a candid-look to your photography.

Definition: “A candid photograph is a photograph captured without creating a posed appearance. This is achieved in many ways, for example: when the subject is in motion, by avoiding prior preparation of the subject ... by not distracting the subject during the process of taking photos.”

This comp won’t be exactly as the definition suggests above, but you will have to catch your Sims in a situation that creates that candid look so the pause option will be your best friend in this competition. It is all about taking candid shots of your models male or female, young or old, in all different angles and body shots, situations and clothing styles of all types, which won’t be specified, that will be left up to your own initiative as long as the background gels with the choice of clothing and scenario.

However it is not as easy as it sounds. A good eye will be needed to get the lighting and background right so it produces a good open and honest candid shot that would make a photographer proud but you cannot specifically “pose” your Sim with created poses. You will also be practising your lighting and shadow used on in-game shots to get that authentic photo shoot look. However, not too much editing will be required since they will be based on in-game shots, but you may need to take note of edges, highlights, shadows, colour etc.

I will be writing up scenarios that you can spontaneously catch your model in, both in the game and with backgrounds that represent that candid appeal and match what I've written in the scenario.
It is open for Sims 3 and Sims 4 male and/or female Sims of any age.

There will be 10 rounds, depending on the interest, including the semi-final and final so 8 actual photo shoots but that may change as we see how things progress. I will allow 6-8 days between rounds but an extension up to 3 days will be available if asked 24 hours prior to the latest due-date.

Examples will not be provided as I want to see your own creativity shine through.

** Depending on how many apply, there may be eliminations, or alternatively, if 6 or under apply, then there will be no eliminations, just a final three from accumulated points**

Backgrounds are left to your own creativity to suit each round unless specified by me for a particular round, but must be in-game.

The usual rules apply. Please read thoroughly

*Please support each other and enjoy the competition
*No photo-skinning, face plastering, or created poses are allowed.
*Drawn hair is acceptable
*Only CC clothing or Maxis-match or standard Maxis
*Accessories can be added either in-game or with CC.
*In-game, backgrounds only.
*Extensions for up to 3 days maximum and only if you ask at least 24 before the earliest due date, as I realise RL can get in the way at times.
*Each Round will have a leeway of two dates available.
*Edits are allowed. You may adjust lighting, shade, etc., as long as it is not a different shot, and you inform me so I can display the most updated version.
*Please check in after judging and seeing the new assignment.
*hairstyles and colour, eye colour and other genetics can be changed unless specified otherwise.

NB: If at any time you need the rounds earlier for one reason or another please let me know and I'll PM them to you so you can get your entry in. Just send it to me via PM and I will put it up for you around the same time as the other contestants as I know RL can get busy at times.

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited November 2018
    4Uz7LZb.png

The requirement for an application is a Sim in full body and head shot on transparent please. No restriction on outfits as long as it does not include nudity.

The application you produce, will be representative of you or any Sim which I'll use in the model wall and for awards, gifts and the end winner signatures. Copy and paste the details below to put with your application. As for the different assignments there will be choices of the Sim ages you want in your shot for the different scenarios.
    [b]Your model's name[/b] (what you would like to be called):
    [b]Your Sims favourite pass time in the game:[/b]
    [b]Expansion and Stuff packs you don't have:[/b]

o:) = applications are in
    :) = Have seen new assignment
    <3= Submissions entered
    B)= Scoreboard seen from previous round

Final Scenario - Christmas Spirit Finalists.

Contestants:

B):)<3@MyFavoritedesign
    B):)<3@MizoreYukii
    B):)<3@ColorMePink

@Penguinwa101 @Kelebek @abelhinha35 @chellemh29 @Jendowoz0612 @TEXASTWANGTONYA @MissBirdie @psykt @kyky @fabtiffsim @Movotti @JennaCatz @JaLiBo @jilliebee22 @kittymeow @MyFavoritedesign @Mamajanaynay @alexis3142 @MizoreYukii @heather1306 @themelonic @wbombje @ColorMePink @Socallucyfan @JoeJoe11 @InaMac69 @MaggieSims2018 @deviouslyvivid @lisabee2 @wiredhanna67 @annathefantabulous @SimlishPopstar @sdtfm @aussiekarima @simuelle @LilacUmbreon @gramatique

edited July 2020
    8cZSPs6.png

I would like at least 2 or 3 other judges, please. We have 3 now, so thank you to @vanadis and @peppergirl84 @lisabee2

1. vanadis
    2. peppergirl84
    3. Lisabee2
    4. Jen

NFN3EkP.png

The judging will include the following criterion: Editing will not be the priority being in-game, but your lighting and shadow will be, so it will include seeing how you adjust the in-game lighting and how you "catch" your Sim in action.

• Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario /10
    • Most creative and original candid shot /10
    • Relevant background (this can only be in-game) /10
    • Lighting, Shadow and filters /10

Giving a total of 40 points. A brief comment by judges would be preferable, but if you cannot provide comments due to time constraints or computer issues please inform me for the particular round. If you can't afford the committment in time please don't apply, thank you.

**As an incentive for anyone that gets their entry in by the earliest date on the round brief or even earlier than that, they will be awarded an early submission bonus of 2 points awarded by me.

edited July 2020
    **model wall**
    JFkATKe.png
    Full Size
    T2Nvv3B.png

edited July 2020
    **Scenario Assignments**
    VJnKUhP.png
    Assignment - Mock
    The idea of the mock is to see where you are all at with your ability to compose a candid shot from your interpretation of the scenario brief and add lighting, shadows and highlights to get the best shot possible. So as judges it is our responsibility to ensure you understand the brief and to let you know where you can improve for future assignments to avoid elimination. It is your responsibility as contestants to read the briefs carefully and ask questions if you are unsure of the meaning of them and try out what the judges suggest. You have 2 very accomplished editors and me as judges so don’t hesitate to ask any of us even if you think the questions are silly or trivial. It is better to ask a silly question that make a silly mistake.

Let’s begin with an easy scenario to practise with this mock round. The following scenario will be your guideline on what to produce in-game. Pick your time of day to take shots that follow the scenario information carefully. The Sim in this shot can be a male or female teen, YA, Adult or Elder. You choose.

For those of you that don't have the pets or Cats and Dogs expansion, here are some links to some terrific animals that @Vanadis kindly provided for those of you who need them.

Cats/dogs: http://sims3s.ru/objects4-animals1.php

She also had some farm animals: http://sims3s.ru/objects4-animals2.php

Apo2yIO.png
    Scenario 1 - Caught Red-handed
    Things to remember
    * try to get the feel of the scenario on the expressions on their faces
    * you don't have to actually see what they have swiped just the action of stealing something
    * watch your lighting and use filters, brightness and contrast.
    * any in-game background that will suit this scenario can be used.
    * obviously there has to be at least two people in this shot; your model and another Sim.
    * any age group except toddler and child can be used
    * most importantly...engage your audience

YPqi7Nm.png
    Scenario 2 - Sporting Prowess
    Things to remember
    * try to get the feel of the scenario by the expressions on their faces
    * There can be more than one Sim in this shot. This is optional.
    * any age group except toddler and child can be used.
    * most importantly...engage your audience.
    * Please make this a sport's scenario not jogging or Gym exercise.
    * use of cc is allowed as long as it is in-game set up.
    gtXyCPA.png
    This is an example I did for a previous in-game competition, that Mizzie ran. It's candid and caught in action on an in-game background. No poses were used and she looks pretty happy with herself.
    E1X1gw9.png
    Scenario 3 - Broken Love
    Things to remember
    * There needs be more than one Sim in this shot.
    * Only YA or A to be used in this scenario
    * These scenario can be simply an argument or a scene of the cheating lover, or display it however you choose.
    * use of cc is allowed as long as it is in-game set up but no created poses please.

kJC1JhE.png
    Scenario 4 - Precious Pets]
    29437385577_c9c0c3b7f6_b.jpg
    Scenario 5 - Backyard BBQ
    Things to remember
    * Only YA or A to be used in this scenario
    * use of cc is allowed as long as it is in-game set up but no created poses please.

PQWaOaP.png
    Scenario 6 - Pool Party
    This is the last scenario before going into the semi-finals to determine the top 3 going into the finals.

Things to remember
    * Only teen Sims to be used in this scenario

iDADQIJ.png
    Semi-final Scenario - Night Camping
    Things to remember

* A family or couple can be used in this semi-final.
    * The scenario must be a night scene.
    H3gGWRm.png
    FINAL Scenario - CHRISTMAS SPIRIT
    **There will only be an extension of 24 hours on the finale if needed, so try to get it in before that. You have 7-9 days**
    <3 Please Check in for the finalists' scenario and all of you once you've seen the scores please. <3

Things to remember
    * Needs to be 4 or 5 Sims present of mixed age
    * In the process of opening presents all together (It can be done, I have a shot in my gameplay challenge of this scenario)
    * +2 points if Father Winter is present.
    * Christmas decorations need to be around

Gx2lFE6.png

edited July 2020
    **submissions**
    884VQJr.png
    Assignment - Mock
    @aussiekarima as Karima
    4FkZw6C.png
    @MyFavoritedesign as Angela
    V88MLy7.jpg
    @Movotti as Trash
    tRUkm4E.jpg
    @MizoreYukii as Mizzie
    jYZscHl.png
    @ColorMePink as Nicole
    DIRaXKB.png
    @kittymeow as Morgan
    WQ2z8XK.jpg
    @NShippudenFan as Lilly
    7Zoi5Mi.png
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA as Tonya
    OaUgOlh.png
    Scenario 1- Caught Red-handed
    @aussiekarima as Karima
    K84dlDe.png

VKv5F4h.jpg

@Movotti as Trash
    R3oeRNz.jpg

@MizoreYukii as Mizzie
    9xXgeY1.png

@ColorMePink as Nicole
    EGTBaro.png

@NShippudenFan as Lilly
    LbMScuH.png

JUUnQ56.png
    @aussiekarima as Karima
    bxw4wnu.png
    Mi5YxpI.jpg
    @Movotti as Trash
    s7zalko.jpg
    @MizoreYukii as Mizzie
    q58qJoh.png
    @ColorMePink as Nicole
    sATdmPr.png
    @NShippudenFan as Sasha
    ZLX3X7h.png
    vIEkf75.png
    Scenario 3 - Broken Love
    @aussiekarima as Karima
    iiRTmnX.png
    ~ What is worse - Coming home early from work, to find your husband is cheating,or finding your best friend with your cheating husband?
    ~ No matter which way you look at it you have been doubly betrayed!
    SHP5oOl.jpg
    @movotti as Trash
    QMadkLm.jpg
    When you come home, after a hard night on the stage, to find your SO having a drink with... who is this floozy? Dan? Have you been picking up groupies? Again?
    Trash has a face made for silent screen.
    @MizoreYukii as Mizzie
    bymt3QF.png
    Elyse and Wayne have not been connecting well due to Wayne's constant busy schedule and stress about his music career. Lonely, she turns to the town's infamous Casanova, Ronen Strauss.
    She's caught and slapped silly by a hurt and betrayed Wayne, but he regrets doing it. :(
    @ColorMePink as Nicole
    3ikNrJ5.png
    Nicole: Malcolm! Your secretary?!
    Malcolm: I..It's not what it looks like! She came on to me!
    Nicole: I can't even look at you right now. I baked you a pie. Tonight was supposed to be special!
    @NShippudenFan as Sasha
    aLZbHXf.png
    ~It's a horrible betrayal when your spouse cheats on you. It's even worse when he cheats on you with your sister.~
    evFYxo5.png
    Coming Home Early To THIS ? ? :'(:'(:D:D;);)
    Scenario 4 - Precious Pets
    MOg9Yzg.jpg

@movotti as Trash
    ol1e0Xw.jpg

@MizoreYukii as Mizzie
    SltWoiQ.png

@ColorMePink as Nicole
    cY0VnR9.png

@NShippudenFan as Sasha
    1BlmgFs.png

LVYLBXO.png
    Scenario 5 - Backyard BBQ
    @aussiekarima as Karima
    DpGKU0w.png

2lOY28l.jpg

@movotti as Trash
    5Uk4Pch.jpg

@MizoreYukii as Mizzie
    BjJfCbr.png

@ColorMePink as Nicole
    RBPaCcf.png

@NShippudenFan as Sasha
    XCRsTOw.png

xkaDs9R.png
    Scenario 6 - Pool Party
    @aussiekarima as Karima
    POFTLe7.png

N6vuycP.jpg

@movotti as Trash
    7clfB4k.jpg

@MizoreYukii as Mizzie
    jtpV44g.png

@ColorMePink as Nicole
    qvj11J1.png

@NShippudenFan as Sasha

OIPzc08.png
    Semi Final - Night Camping[
    @aussiekarima as Karima
    H2Kxy0P.png

lswJUBJ.jpg

@movotti as Trash
    YR4T9S9.jpg

@MizoreYukii as Mizzie
    LEMnnqh.png

@ColorMePink as Nicole
    dUiUXXr.png

LdA2eU7.png
    Finale - Christmas Spirit

tbSlK4A.jpg

@MizoreYukii as Mizzie
    amlNQKS.png

@ColorMePink as Nicole
    aJ2VhGf.png

edited December 2018
    **Scoreboard**
    pFlOtIs.png

Well we have our first scores and top 3 for the mock round. You all did so well and I can see this is going to be another close competition. I'm sure every one of you will read your feedback well and apply it to the next and future rounds.

Caught on Candid Camera - Mock Round
    Thank you @Vanadis @lisabee2 and @peppergirl84 for you valuable feedback and prompt scores.

Congratulations to @MizoreYukii for winning the first round, @MyFavoritedesign for second place and @TEXASTWANGTONYA for third place. You all deserved your win and did a fantastic job as did all of you.

You can find your break down of scores and comments by the coaches here...
    3DP69S1.png
    Caught on Candid Camera - Caught Red-handed
    Everyone did so well in this round, it was such a close scoring round, so well done to you all.

Congratulations to @MyFavoritedesign for coming in first, a 3-way tie for second place @aussiekarima, @ColorMePink
    and @MizoreYukii, @TEXASTWANGTONYA in third.

You can find your breakdown of scores and comments here...
    Scenario 1 - Caught Red-handed
    WS86w76.png
    Caught on Candid Camera - Sporting Prowess
    Another really close round pepes. Congratulations to @ColorMePink for winning Round 2, @MizoreYukii for coming second and @MyFavoritedesign for coming third. Thank you again to, @lisabee2 @peppergirl84 and @Vanadis for getting their scores in.
    You can find your breakdown of scores and comments here...
    SVaTGGG.png
    Caught on Candid Camera - Broken Love
    Finally the scores are in ladies and gents. My Blog was a problem for a bit but is now all sorted. Congratulations to @ColorMePink for winning first place, @Movotti for second place and @MizoreYukii for third.

Another close round pepes. Can't wait to see your toddler/pet scenario shots.

Kr8ax1y.png
    Caught on Candid Camera - Precious Pets
    I am starting from now, cutting out the early submission bonus after some discussion with my judges and the fact that the next 4 rounds will be determining the final three, so want to make it fair for everyone.

Congratulations to @TEXASTWANGTONYA for first place, @MizoreYukii for second place and @Movotti for third place.

The scores for Scenario 4 and the running total for the halfway mark. I think you will all be surprised. As the leading scores are not necessarily those that have been in the top three every scenario.

You can find comments and break down of scores here. HERE

BrvMebq.png
    Halfway running totals.
    6qvxRq1.png
    Caught on Candid Camera - Backyard BBQ
    Congratulations to @MizoreYukii for first place, @ColorMePink for second and @aussiekarima for third.

You can find comments and break down of scores here HERE

QgCuMl1.png
    Caught on Candid Camera - Pool Party
    Congratulations to @MizoreYukii for first place @ColorMePink for second and @MyFavoritedesign for third place. Scores are close so this semi-final may be your way into the finals.

oLzUDO7.png

You can find comments and break down of scores here...(still waiting on one lot of comments from Lisa for you @MizoreYukii )

HERE
    Caught on Candid Camera - Semi-final - night camping
    Congratulations to our top 3 contenders for the finals.
    First overall winner for the Finale is...
    Second overall contender for the Finale is...
    Third and final overall contender for the Finale is...
    Semi-final round scores...
    mTp67hI.png

Progressive Scoreboard...
    srghSWb.png

Comments and breakdown of scores are here...Only comments from me this round, Vanadis was sick and Lisabee2 didn't provide comments this time, a busy time of year.

Semi-final scores
    Caught on Candid Camera - Final - Christmas Spirit
    Congratulations to the winner of Caught on Candid Camera 2018
    Comments and scores here...
    Congratulations to @MizoreYukii as 2018 winner of Caught on Candid Camera. Equal Congrats to @ColorMePink and @MyFavoritedesign for a tie at second in the finals and to @MyFavoritedesign as the overall second-placer. I will have your signature awards up in the next few days for you to keep if you choose to.

1Fcgtl5.png

Running scores from competition
    MQ2zB0M.png

edited July 2020
    **winning entry gifts**
    plft2u8.png
    Winner of Mock Assignment - @MizoreYukii
    D0HuPvj.png
    Winner of Scenario 1 - Caught Red-handed - @MyFavoritedesign
    PWvuDy6.png[\spoiler]
    Winner of Scenario 2 - Sporting Prowess - @ColorMePink
    tnBBJU6.png
    Winner of Scenario 3 - Broken Love - @ColorMePink
    4SKmL97.png
    Winner of Scenario 4 - Precious Pets - @TEXASTWANGTONYA
    GGl8Aop.png
    Winner of Scenario 5 - Backyard BBQ - @MizoreYukii
    H8jwKH5.png
    Winner of Scenario 6 - Pool Party - @MizoreYukii
    hUAqYr0.png
    Winner of Semi-final - Night Camping - @MizoreYukii
    ADBDFn8.png

Top 3 placers certificates. Hope you like them, @MizoreYukii @MyFavoritedesign and @ColorMePink

You may keep them and re-size them for your siggy's if you would like to. At the moment they are quite big.

oBOgkr5.png

zUuw60Z.png

dFXb0W3.png

• gardenGothicgardenGothic Posts: 100 Member
    This is such a fun concept!! Right up my alley too since it's minimal editing if at all, I'm still working on my photoshop skills lol

I won't reserve yet though because pending when the ball gets rolling I won't be able to make the time commitment :( I'm out of wifi working as a summer camp counsellor for the whole month of August! Would love to lurk though, this is sure to come up with some awesome shots :)
    Call me Booky!! (they/them)
    Simming Blog: Booky Loves Shiny Things!
    sZNqePM9W6d2Lrm5UpJhHbd9MGqZ5hV2_cX6GZcOXWSbJHRg4SdIhOUXKQtL7PZ6Ux3SEpde2Hd3nhoG7WMRhsE2ti9MIo_qvA3-U8EEgZ5xuacGIjvitbk-ZP5AbDcaMWSoJkL6Eo6xWUfis5ccJS0pYposlsk_vCsFGB-IkMp5jg-Pezqen7W-3DYFGNp1t_9XUjd4_ccSlcDwCGUfiQzNwBaSJm0yPLbiq3pRD6craNK8RUr8EGqaH7bxOGDTCzYZrTJ_SDkk9sgQXK-gFIz8qrIrZhZskNOYSOZBsMkYbiW0CjOevWYW9o1sTsomFi3p11msV69ZRU1sAX1VeG6wJ_6LjOSTZwGmQjMEyIn_LPYTq6GX1nu87u3N_f4cd13H6qq5QAJh3bu16HizzG3V6gtmW32T4h0oBgY3KEWxUe309HdhSgFaF5v_xoQmGgB4llydstDuPpQI456b3vaJDQP1K-h_hscQBwqRaJgLOLmiWaKKLh-_gz5XwTXaGKiDDwq3mpPv4qLQYg6mC6vLtpbmmpPby_uF_aKVy_B1xNbxODNJaov-uIH50hKqI4FaXffJBO2VoDIvockXJ7HsqkZUokCJVFSm6-YgFiPTlNMER1uzh6TbQhufl_rT-16XpKFiF_E4VYx3tmnpWaB9=w628-h224-no
    Okay, would love to have you once you are ready, @gardenGothic :)

• MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    I'm in. <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ I am in too @Jendowoz0612 (I waited till you had finished posting, so you had enough space for the Comp,guess it is OK to apply now!LOL) ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

I was hoping you two would join this one. Welcome :):)
    Reserved, @MyFavoritedesign @aussiekarima

edited July 2018
    2 @Jendowoz0612 Your favourite pass time:
    What do you mean? What I like most of all is to play sims, make sims, photoshop, draw hair, take pictures in sims, recolor clothes, etc?
    7HX1Vwg.png
    ~ Yes I was querying that also, @Jendowoz0612 as it seems an unusual question as most like the Sims & playing the Sims & if they are here in this section it would be to model the Sims that they love to make (making Sims is my very favorite past time) But if you are asking a RL question what we do outside of Simming or playing Games, I have many past times I love!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    edited July 2018
    Model's name: The model is Trash, but you can call me Sir. Or Movotti :p
    Your favourite pass time: I liek to Pastime with good company... for my pastance, hunt sing and dance, my heart is set, all goodly sport for my comfort, who shall me let? Youth must have some dalliance, of good or ill some pastance. Company methinks then best all thoughts and fancies to digest... Oh, I mean, troll teh forumz.

Packs:Do have: Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs.
    Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires
    Luxury Party, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Vintage Glamour,

Don't have: Seasons
    Parenthood, Jungle Adventure.
    Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Spooky, Kids Room, Backyard, Bowling Night, Fitness, Toddler, Laundry Day, My First Pet.

tumblr_pb8rlzigVM1v2n804o1_1280.png

tumblr_pb8rlzigVM1v2n804o2_1280.png

Oh, Yeah, bay-bays, Trashy is back.
    This is post apocalyptic Trash, Zombie Hunter... At least that's the LARP he was on his way to when I snapped these pics. I decided to get ahead of the game with candid shots.

Btw, when did this outfit get added to the game? I don't think I've ever seen it before, or else I would have been using it all the time.
    Post edited by Movotti on
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    ~ Yes, Trash is back!
    ~ That out fit ("Noctis Lucis Caelum") was released in an update when Final Fantasy XV was released it also had a Llama outfit for Male & female in FF XV,it was a swap! (Origin pre-order bonus for Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition) FF is anouther game I love, so was amazed & delighted by the cross-over!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Since this doesn't seem to rely on mods, and not much editing, I think I'm going to reserve to give myself something distracting. :)

Or if you need judges by the time signups end, I can switch if you'd like. Just let me know.
    edited July 2018
    @MyFavoritedesign and @aussiekarima. I meant since this will be made up candid shots. What are the sort of things you like doing with your Sims in the game. Activities and such. It will give me ideas about the sort of things I may include in this comp. Have changed the wording in the application comment so it is clearer.

Wow, @Movotti you don't waste any time do you? Great to see Trash again.

Great, @MizoreYukii . I will let you know if I need a judge when the time comes or if you want to compete.

Thank you @Jendowoz0612!
    7HX1Vwg.png
    edited July 2018
    Your model's name (what you would like to be called): Angela
    Your favourite pass time: I like to develop a romantic relationship between Sims. <3:p
    Expansion and Stuff packs you don't have: I have every single game for the Sims 4 :)
    Head shot

Q8ngEON.png

Full body

6ddP53I.png
    Post edited by MyFavoritedesign on
    7HX1Vwg.png
    She's gorgeous, @MyFavoritedesign. :)

Thank you @Jendowoz0612! <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    I seriously want to try this. Are going post the 1st assignment soon?
    edited July 2018
    @ColorMePink

In about a week or two probably. Love to have you, Vid. I'll reserve you. <3

• ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 LOL I guess I have no choice since I'm reserved now. :p