Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think Game Pack 7 would be?

Comments

• mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited June 2018
    Farming
    I'm praying it's Witches though. I love Witches.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited June 2018
    Farming
    Delete

• samsimssamsims Posts: 56 Member
    Superstar / Singer / Movie/TV
    I have no idea but it would be nice if it's something that we already have that we could put to good use like a band. Create our very own band and call them up to have rehearse or put on a concert for pay.
    Have a Bless day. Hugs and hugs
  • fineangelfineangel Posts: 22 Member
    Amusement Park
    I'm honestly surprised there isn't an amusement park pack out yet. I wish there were more vacation options, but I'm sure there will be in the future!
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 784 Member
    Amusement Park
    I'd be fine with either amusement park or farming.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • TheoMistTheoMist Posts: 30 Member
    Farming
    I thought they'd go with the routine of one Life State GP a year...But I feel like that's becoming more and more unlikely.
    Now we have seasons all I need is Werewolves and my game is complete.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I want celebrities but I wasn't fond of how it was in Sims 3, but if it could work it would be fun
  • Luuciia1Luuciia1 Posts: 71 Member
    Farming
    haven't they been already asking through twitter about what animals we would like to see if farming was a thing, not only that but haven't they been talking already about a country farming ideas? or is it me?

- Although it has been a time since vampires came out, so I though that most likely we will see a new supernatural live stage and its appropriate content, gameplay etc soon, or at least I hopes since its time for it. which one we will get this time will be a surprise I am guessing
  • TheoMistTheoMist Posts: 30 Member
    Farming
    After Vampires I thought there would be a chance that their pattern would be to release one Life State GP a year..which is yet to be proved.
    Still I really hope it's a new Life State, I'm one of the simmers that plays it to create their own stories and most of them involve Werewolves.

But whether it's Werewolves or (Most likely) Witches, I'm super excited for news of more Life States.
    Now we have seasons all I need is Werewolves and my game is complete.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    None of the
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,178 Member
    edited July 2018
    The recent Grant's polls mean no Farm GP/EP, Witches GP, Fairies GP and Supernatural EP are planned very soon.

There is still the Car Feedback (2017) which makes me think On The Road GP could be possible.

The Sims Mobile makes me think Fashion Forward GP is another possibility but I doubt Maxis will release it soon.
    Farming
    I have heard many people talking about cars, and while I do not intend to offend anyone, I really hope you guys are wrong. Mainly because sims 4 is not an open world game and adding car just feels so pointless and useless as I have the feeling it will add just shallow interactions where maybe if for example; you maybe able to teach your teen how to drive you will see them go in the car pull back and then disappear in the roads, from where they will appear maybe 2-5 sims hours back home with a new moodlet and that was it.... I hope the next thing they bring has a lot of depth, interactions and adds more uniqueness to our sims I really need them to have more deeper and drastically different personalities and traits. Dont know what you guys think about this
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Farming
    GP7 is probably gonna be either Witches or something we've not yet seen, Vacation or Beaches or something like that.
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    I think it will be venue based, like Spa Day or Dine Out.
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    Can I ask? Why do you people think Vacation Packs?

We literally got one this year already. It’s way too soon.
  • hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    I think it's going to be a new life state just from the polls on twitter. Even though i'd be so happy with Superstar or a beach vacation spot (with sun burn because come onnnnn)
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited July 2018
    Farming
    Farming only if they fix the Lice freezer and allow us to run a grocery store to sell our produce.

I also want more romance. Sims 4 is lacking so much in that area. I miss seeing sims cuddle as they sleep and dancing together. I miss relaxing in bed and being able to cuddle and make out while in the bed.

Sims 4 relationships feel a little childish to me where sims 3 relationships felt more immersive, real and mature. I really hate the woohoo interaction in sims 4 how they make them celebrate beforehand...looks so dumb and childish whereas in sims 3 they make out then go to the bed which feels so much more accurate and mature.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited July 2018
    Farming
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    Can I ask? Why do you people think Vacation Packs?

We literally got one this year already. It’s way too soon.

I have been thinking that exact thing. I think people want something like island paradise from sims 3 and what we got was nothing like that. I think they are also assuming if we got an island vacation that we would get things like ocean swimming and boats etc....
    Farming
    soko37 wrote: »
    Farming only if they fix the Lice freezer and allow us to run a grocery store to sell our produce.

I also want more romance. Sims 4 is lacking so much in that area. I miss seeing sims cuddle as they sleep and dancing together. I miss relaxing in bed and being able to cuddle and make out while in the bed.

Sims 4 relationships feel a little childish to me where sims 3 relationships felt more immersive, real and mature. I really hate the woohoo interaction in sims 4 how they make them celebrate beforehand...looks so dumb and childish whereas in sims 3 they make out then go to the bed which feels so much more accurate and mature.

I have the same feeling as you, its extremely light ! they are far to concerned about making it a to bright and positive parallel live, and it annoys me so much, life is about good moments as much as bad moments that shape our persona.
    PS: there is also extremely a lot laking for kids like; playing hide and seek, playing pals etc, teens like; sneaking from home in the middle of night, getting first time drunk and puke and elders !!! my poor elders are so annoyingly empty and dont make me start with babies.
    But I think thats a line they have taken since the beginning and we cant do anything about it anymore I think :disappointed:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    The recent Grant's polls mean no Farm GP/EP, Witches GP, Fairies GP and Supernatural EP are planned very soon.

There is still the Car Feedback (2017) which makes me think On The Road GP could be possible.

The Sims Mobile makes me think Fashion Forward GP is another possibility but I doubt Maxis will release it soon.

I think it's possible the next Gamepack is a Romanced Based Pack. I could be wrong though. I also want to think it might be a WaterPark Themed GP based on a Survey that came out when TS4 released. Thoses surveys could still happen today.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited July 2018
    Romance
    I really don’t remember which one I voted for, but based on the Twitter polls, supernaturals do seem to be considered. We just don’t know when the witch pack would come out, though....

So...hmm...out of the poll choices, maybe Romance? Or Superstar?

ETA: Okay, so I have apparently voted for Romance already, haha. :lol:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2018
    Tanning and sunburns is a bad thing to promote in a game with teens in mind - in this day and age. We are smarter now about that kind of thing - and know better - so why promote it? In my view. I actually cringe nowadays when I see news that shows people flocking to the beaches. Tanning is not a good thing - you might as well promote riding a barrel over Niagra Falls... or mountain/rock climbing up craggly clifts without a safety harness.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• EMZ_1EMZ_1 Posts: 42 Member
    Romance
    5 themes for GP
    1 - destanation (OR , JA)
    2 - hobby \ free time (SP)
    3 - buisnies \ lot (DO)
    4 - supernatural (V)
    5 - family (P)

If its true, we might get some "free time" themed pack (hobbies, cars, romance, after school activities, sports)
    but who knows
  • EMZ_1EMZ_1 Posts: 42 Member
    Romance
    And farming wont be a GP
    It requires a new not small world, animals, harvestables..
    too much for a GP
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    University I hope.