Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire last names?

2...Next

Comments

• bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    For my story i have two surnames i've used. Drakovic or Drake and Ruthven
  • Bo_SxyBo_Sxy Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi I’m playing sims 4 on my PS4

is there a good name 4 an adult vampire male
  • Bo_SxyBo_Sxy Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi I’m playing on my PS4 on sims4
    Is there any great or evil or awsome male vampire names I’m making a rich vampire family in a DLC
  • Xblood5uckerXXblood5uckerX Posts: 1 New Member
    Try Vatore in my perspective it sounds vampirish
  • AnnikinAnnikin Posts: 9 New Member
    I think the last names Morganthe and Morrigan are quite vampire-ish
  • LadyFire23LadyFire23 Posts: 4 New Member
    Don't know if you're still interested in vampire surnames, but I have a few. I have a file with names I've collected for vampires, fairies, witches, werewolves, plant sims, mermaids, imaginary friends, dragons, aliens, and pets. Here are a few of the vamp names/surnames I really like:
    Male names:
    Merrick, Augustine, Vincente, Rhazien, Laurent, Kieran, Barnabas, and Magnus.
    Female names:
    Isabella, Kharis, Valeria, Genevieve, Lilith, Mariella, Zima, and Amalia.
    Surnames:
    Valacari, Rossi, De Luca, Moretti, Choiseul, Cherrywood, Frost, Fiore, Blackwood, Priest, and Hemlock
  • ElaineaElainea Posts: 1 New Member
    I have been compiling some names that aren't obviously Occult but have a vibe that feels dark.
    For Young Vampires from the modern world, I use more modern names, I have for Example Lucas and Lydia Delmare, who are modern Vampires, and show minimal signs of their Un-deadness
    Raven Whittaker is my Vampire-Fan/ Vampire-to-be
    I had to make an Evil Elizabeth Bathory, she is just so Iconic.
    My Master Vampire Family Name is Renwick, with Wolfram and Victoria as my sims.
    An easy rule for Vampires is to look at names from the 1600's, Usually, from the more "English-European" cultures as the original Vampire story, Dracula originated in that region.

There is also a website called fantasy name generator, which has a whole archive of name generators, from Alien, Vampire, Fairies, Elves, 1600's, Pretty much anything you could want.

Alistar _ is commonly used as an alter ego for Dracula

Last Names are a bit more tricky, Depending on how old you want your Vampire to be,

Russian-ish Last Names:

Petrova
    Nikolaevich
    Tereshkova
    Dashkov

Honestly, I just feel like the ova and aevich sounds from these names really give that Ancient feel.
    They also just scream "Royal" Though that might be Vampire Academies' influence.

Danish, French and English names also work quite well.

If you are really struggling for a name, Demon names like Asmodeus etc. also work.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I know this one sounds weird, but how about Blutsauger. It’s German for vampire. I saw this and just went and looked up a bunch of versions for the word
  • HepburnismHepburnism Posts: 33 Member
    Frică seems like a cool one. It's Romanian for fear I think.
  • PracticalS8gePracticalS8ge Posts: 1 New Member
    I used Sange for my vampire family because its blood in romanian and I did romanian because of dracula.