Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Predictions?

Comments

• Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Random SP noone asked for
    Eliharb wrote: »
    I just remembered something. Some time ago Graham posted this:

Was it discussed at all? Could that be related to what's coming next?

Ugh.. this actually makes a bit of sense :disappointed: a random music SP it is! I can see Graham hinting at a music or band SP with some recolored guitars, a drumkit and some décor speakers...

I would be very surprised if a drum set would be coming to a stuff pack. It seems this kind of item would make most sense in a band game pack of some sort. I picture this pack bringing back the ability to make bands and having drums and electric guitar making a comeback. Any instrument would need a new skill and that would be too broad of a stroke for a stuff pack to make I think.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I have a feeling it is going to be a pool party or bbq stuff pack. I guess some people have asked for it but it wasn't on the poll list..lol
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    My hope is a beach gp & a university or education ep later on but I feel like it'll be some random stuff pack
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    I wish they would just cut stuff packs altogether and move resources to more GPs and EPs. I'm sick of getting a whole decor pack focused around a popcorn machine or a waterslide..
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited July 2018
    Werewolves GP
    My money is on some sort of supernatural GP - I voted werewolves but it could be witches too. I'm good either way, I want both. I'm a little worried about my werewolves. They seem to not be as high up on people's wishlist as they are on mine. For me, witches, werewolves and vampires are the staples. I need those 3. Anything else is bonus - so I hope that the noise people made over things like witches, imaginary friends, fairies and mermaids (and whatever else was in that poll) doesn't drown out werewolves. I'm just excited to see how much better they make them (and witches) - can't wait to find out what's next :)

Edited: I said supernatural EP, meant GP. I see them breaking them out and fleshing them out instead of going the EP route this time, which I'm totally fine with!
    Post edited by a_niles06 on
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    TheoMistTheoMist Posts: 30 Member
    Werewolves GP
    a_niles06 wrote: »
    My money is on some sort of supernatural EP - I voted werewolves but it could be witches too. I'm good either way, I want both. I'm a little worried about my werewolves. They seem to not be as high up on people's wishlist as they are on mine. For me, witches, werewolves and vampires are the staples. I need those 3. Anything else is bonus - so I hope that the noise people made over things like witches, imaginary friends, fairies and mermaids (and whatever else was in that poll) doesn't drown out werewolves. I'm just excited to see how much better they make them (and witches) - can't wait to find out what's next :)

Agree 100%.
    I'm in dire need of some Werewolves after seasons.
    Hopefully we'll get the original 3 life states (Werewolves, Vampires and Witches.)
    But to be fair I'm so down for any life state at this point.
    Now we have seasons all I need is Werewolves and my game is complete.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• Options
    LoveMyMeowLoveMyMeow Posts: 38 Member
    random sp lol I must keep my expectation low.
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Witches GP
    Seeing as the Gurus did polls for lifestates... I'd say any of those are not next. Instead I think a whole other GP to compliment Seasons, or an SP. One of those two. EP I'm expecting like maybe end of the year or next year.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Yes. I predict all of these are in the works. Except werewolves. Werewolves were confirmed to not be in development at this time.

And I'm not so sure about Stuff packs anymore either.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    After Kate's announcement I think we won't get anything for the next 2-3 months.
  • Options
    Dault3883Dault3883 Posts: 9 New Member
    University EP
    i dont think witches are next cause they just now started asking about them i think we will get something else first and i hope its a University pack but i want my kids to still live at home and i want working pool tables like we have had in the past
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Farm Pack GP
    They've been aware people want farming ever since the entire community stuff pack thing.

It's possible a farming GP was being worked on alongside Seasons. It would make sense.

I really doubt witches will be next, since they barely finished the supernatural polls on twitter.
  • Options
    I hope we get beaches next. That would give them enough time and distance from the last EP to release University. But that's just me being hopeful that they're gonna double up on EPs and GPs.
  • Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    I don't really want the concept of Island Paradise to be made as a GP in the game only. Why? cause we'll never actually have the ability to swim in the ocean and other bodies of water in the game because every EP released in the game also comes with a big game update like the gardening overhaul in seasons which is apparent right now. How can we have this feature in the game if most of you want it as a pack smaller than an expansion.

So apparently, every EP dropped out also came with a big patch like the ff.
    • Get To Work - Basements
    • City Living- Lot Traits
    • Cats and Dogs - New Roof Types
    • Seasons- Gardening Overhaul and Glass Roofs

I know that some of you will be mentioning "toddlers, pools, ghosts, etc". Yeah that's correct, but the point is these stuffs (the toddlers, etc.) should always be part of the base cause it's really essential to game. I don't see no reason on why they should have came as a free patch cause a major pack is coming too. But in this case, the...

And then... I don;t really know what I am acutally saying at all LOL ")
    y'all got bread?
  • Options
    ksimmiesksimmies Posts: 77 Member
    University EP
    I also think a stuff pack is next. I have no idea what it will be though. It would be nice if it was a beach vacation spot or something, because I think we need a new world.

Personally, I want to see a Uni expansion. But I didn't notice any hints about it. I think maybe in a year or two we will see some sort of supernatural expansion since they just put out a poll. I think they might come out with a farming pack eventually too because it's highly wanted, but I don't think it will be a full expansion pack, unless they turn it into a time travel kind of thing.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I don't really want the concept of Island Paradise to be made as a GP in the game only. Why? cause we'll never actually have the ability to swim in the ocean and other bodies of water in the game because every EP released in the game also comes with a big game update like the gardening overhaul in seasons which is apparent right now. How can we have this feature in the game if most of you want it as a pack smaller than an expansion?

Well, Jungle Adventure added tombs to a new world which don't function or exist anywhere else. Lots of us see that happening with beaches as well, and anything related. It could easily be squeezed into a GP. The devs already said it won't be possible to fix existing beaches and make them swimmable. That gameplay will have to be planned for from the start when creating a world. And I honestly don't want an entire EP dedicated to that gameplay. A gamepack will do. I just wanna take my sims to the beach on the weekend and lounge in the sun, look for shells, have a swim in the waves.

Now back to the poll, guys the poll is about what you think will be next, not what you want next :lol: I don't want a random SP but I think we're getting one!
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Beach GP

Oh, holy goodness!

Is that just one of those cutesy things that the Gurus post? Or are there drums coming to TS4.

Squeeeee! ::TWIRL::

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited July 2018
    Beach GP
    Cynna wrote: »

Oh, holy goodness!

Is that just one of those cutesy things that the Gurus post? Or are there drums coming to TS4.

Squeeeee! ::TWIRL::

It's one of the cutesy things that Guru's post. We'll probably still get drums at some point.
  • Options
    xxRitaaaaaaxxxxRitaaaaaaxx Posts: 6 New Member
    University EP
    I think they wouldn't make a separate EP for Witches, Werewolves, etc. They would make an EP for all of them, such as TS3 Supernatural... I think? I want Universities so bad though.
  • Options
    Toz91Toz91 Posts: 117 Member
    Werewolves GP
    I don't know how long it will take, but judging how statues were in Vampires, I get the feeling that Werewolves is in the pipeline.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Witches GP
    I think Witches is the next pack though I would prefer either university or beach vacation.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Beach GP
    IceyJ wrote: »

It's one of the cutesy things that Guru's post. We'll probably still get drums at some point.

Man, I hope so. I have a boy in my story that I'd like to finally age. He really could use a set of drums. ;)
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I predict it's a SP before anyone gets a new GP. Now they can go ahead and prove me wrong. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    LemLem Posts: 33 Member
    Farm Pack GP
    I voted Farm Pack because that's what I'd like to see, but I can't really see it happening.
  • Options
    NindessaNindessa Posts: 29 Member
    As much as I WANT to see University for Sims 4, judging by EA's patterns, well get a stuffpack or two or another GamePack before we see the next expansion... :(
    ~When life gives you lemons, make orange juice! :) ~
    Origin ID: Nindessa
    Please visit my Basegame Sims Showcase!