Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

50% off Seasons sale at Target!

AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
I hadn't purchased seasons yet, so while I was shopping at Target this morning - I stopped in electronics to pick it up, and I saw it was on sale for 50% off, $19.99! Plus, I work there, so I got my employee discount as well! Just wanted to give you all a heads up, I know many wait for a sale. Happy Simming <3

{EA_Lanna: Merged threads and updated title to include "Seasons"}
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Comments

• LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,826 Member
    edited July 2018
    Dang it! I was too impatient, I did get 25% off but I knew Target would have it at 50% off at some point
    Post edited by LolaLuvsSims on
  • redstar0724redstar0724 Posts: 21 Member
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :) :) :)
    8RzUPRN.gif
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    edited July 2018
    Praise be to target. They always have some sort of deal with Sim titles to have them half off with expansions. Though I couldn't wait and preordered mine. Was still worth every cent, but catching deals like that is great.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • AloeVistaAloeVista Posts: 326 Member
    To be honest out of all of the EPs this is the only one so far that was actually worth the full $40 price. The rest of them are worth $20 or less~
    rvbRMVD.jpg
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 454 Member
    edited July 2018
    @AimForTheHead Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! Might pick up the spa day/perfect patio bundle! :)
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    IM ALREADY ON IT! 8D

About 5 minutes ago I was heavily debating getting a new stuff pack just for something to do, and I was lamenting the fact that Seasons wasnt going to be on sale for a while (and I can't wait that long for Seasons!). I thought about Target and OH SNAP THEY GOT IT ON SALE.

With just 2 copies left at my local Target I just ordered my copy right now and Im picking it up later today~<3 Praise Target!
  • AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    I'm partial to target because I'm a supervisor on the front end ahaha but I <3 that they do these sales on sim games! Especially considering it just came out. Glad I was able to help some of you, can't wait to play later :)
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    Is it an online code, or do you have to go to the store to get it?
    @Evie0602 you have to go to the store to get it, I believe even if you were to order it online they do not send the online code, they send you the case with the code inside so you'd have to wait for it to be shipped.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    This is one of those days when not living in America has worked against me. :(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    Barely a week later... I should have waited, haha. Hope you enjoy the game!
    0G9Un6T.gif
    Aw @icmnfrsh I'm sorry :(
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Aw icmnfrsh I'm sorry :(

It's fine. :D Seasons will be 50% on Origin eventually. Hopefully they'll have fixed issues like joggers freezing to death by then.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Totally saw this coming. I'm glad I only paid around $25 regardless
    Anyway, super happy for all you smart people who held out and waited for a sale :)
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • FLIRTYINPINKFLIRTYINPINK Posts: 109 Member
    edited July 2018
    I called Target and they only have one left. The guy said he could hold it for me overnight.
    @icmnfrsh haha, this is true :)
    @AimForTheHead Can the people at Target really hold items for customers overnight?
    @FLIRTYINPINK yes, we can put items on a 24 hour hold - as long as it isn't something that is on clearance :)
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    I ordered it! :) I can't believe it went on sale so soon after release. I thought I would have to wait a lot longer to get it.
  • auginstineauginstine Posts: 68 Member
    If anyone bought it at Target before the sale, you can go back and get a price adjustment and get $20 back because it’s been less than 2 weeks. I did that today and got it even though I lost the receipt <3 . Not sure if it works if you paid with cash though. Great deal!
  • Euripides67Euripides67 Posts: 55 Member
    I wish Target hadn't failed in Canada. I liked them!
    @FLIRTYINPINK yes, we can put items on a 24 hour hold - as long as it isn't something that is on clearance :)
    Ok ☺ there is a Target right across from my school. I'm going to get it on my break.
    @auginstine if you paid in cash and lost your receipt we wouldn't be able to do the price adjustment bc there would be no way to verify it.
    @FLIRTYINPINK awesome! :D
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    I just bought mine, was able to order online and have it shipped!!!