Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• fandan20fandan20 Posts: 28 Member
    Why cant we farm a fish and have a pond, Oh god.. PLEASE MAKE ME A FISHERMAN GAMEPACK, WOuld LOVE TO BUY IT!
  • Usfgirl86Usfgirl86 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to see the Sims University make a comeback! Loved it in Sims2.
  • SimmySimianSimmySimian Posts: 357 Member
    My Sims 4 Wishlist

-Ability to mentor the Singing skill
    -Singing counts as an instrument for songwriting
    -Herbalism remedies for multiple uses (i.e. Soothing Skin Balm for burns from fire)
    -Add the option Mind Control: Change Clothes: Random
    -Sortable inventory!
    -Filterable Fertilizer list (and better stacking, too, instead of listing 27 Nice apples and 13 Nice apples separately)
    -Ability to Transform the Rudimentary Matter Cube
    -Info when hovering over a plant or insect would include its uses (i.e. “for Insect Repellent Liniment”)
    -Dig for Treasure would result in random collectibles (besides MySims Trophies)

Edited to add:
    -Evolve would auto-repeat more than once (like planting or watering)
    -Talk to Plants would increase Charisma as well as Gardening
    -Inventory that stands still (instead of resetting to top every few seconds - even when my sim is asleep or clearly not using anything in inventory)
    -Sims could converse while fishing
    -Info box - when hovering over anything - should appear close to the mouse/cursor and not at the top of the object (causing player to zoom out)

-Add the option: Neighborhood Hivemind: Freak Out (was that in TS2??)
    -Objects with no available options should not be clickable (click on a plant to discover they need no tending)

Edited to add:
    -Add “These Lights” as an option for “Set Color and Intensity...” (affects all lights that are the same as the one selected)

• WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    Laptop computers for Sims to take and use anywhere.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Please allow non player-controlled sims to skate on the rinks in venues and neighborhood areas autonomously; what's the point in having them if no one else but sims you control using them?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • bjlevettbjlevett Posts: 7 New Member
    Sims 3 Arlene lifespan sliders or at least an “in between” option - current normal is too short and long is Waaayyy to long! Thanks
  • hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    I have a few things on my wish list :)

1. Univeristy/Education pack. Meaning that older sims can go to college and we can send children to boarding school or private schools. Make grades matter in terms of college applications or applying for a job. Also more activities like the scouts in seasons, i'd love to see a swimming meet for example.
    2. More things for elder sims to do. I feel that they are left out hobby/activity wise.
    3. Tropical vacation spot would be amaaaazing.
    4. Life states. All of them. Pretty please.
    5. More drama (or atleast an option in the gameplay settings so sims will have more arguments and more impactful emotions)
    6. This is a major wish very unlikely to happen... but the ability to transfer money between households would be lovely!
  • captquantumcaptquantum Posts: 2 New Member
    Can we have more "Go to Work" type careers? I love being able to go with my sims to work but the three that we currently have have gotten a little stale. Some ideas I have for this are:
    -Teacher Career where you work your way up from teaching assistant to like Principle or University Faculty or something. And you go from putting kids to bed for nap time to grading papers to mentoring students, etc.
    - The politician career can be a "Go to Work" style where you give speeches, pass laws, etc.
    - Firefighter since we have Police and Doctor, why not...

I'd also like a University/Education pack like hevker mentioned!! Maybe create a state between Child and teen, like "adolescent" that goes to high school and teen can go to college!
  • Hina901Hina901 Posts: 2 New Member
    Not sure if anyone else has mentioned but I would like alarm clocks to make a come back in the sims 4. Or in the least have the ability to set an alarm on the sims' phone to set up alarms for school, work, and morning time.

And also bring back npcs like burglars, firefighters, and cops, etc.
  • TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I'd really like to see the return of Servo (once again, unless of course they have one in a pack I've not bought yet!); you can't have a Sims game without a Servo, Ideally I'd like to see the same kind as from the original The Sims (loved that servo), i.e. an object not a playable sim, but any Servo would be nice, I was a great fan of Sims 3 Into The Future. In fact I'm surprised they didn't have one in the Get To Work expansion as an invention on the Invention Creator at the Science Lab. :|

On another note, I'd agree with Hina901, working alarm clocks are sorely missed in my game; in fact any clock actually working would be nice too. I'm also hoping there will be a pack sometime to send your sims off on a Tikki Island beach vacation; we've had the forest/camping and an exploration (World Adventure style) pack in Jungle Adventures, just need a vacation spot now for my sims to relax by the beach again. :)
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    Sorry for double post, I forgot the most important aspect I'd like returned; magic! Makin' Magic still remian my favourite expansion of all time. Sims 2 version (with apartments) comes in a close second. I play in hope of my dreams fulfilled. :)
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • Starrtiger723Starrtiger723 Posts: 7 New Member
    I would love to see more customization available for clothing and items, like in Sims 3.

Also I remember doing a day of the dead challenge a long time ago. Are there going to be more challenges? I really like the challenges.
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    I'd like to request in your next stuff pack please add more colors to the plain ol' t-shirts theirs only 4 colors rt now. not enough for males. its just a plain ol' t-shirt. but my dudes look good in solid shirts. oh love the new tank tops too but their more for summer. these are for all seasons. :D
  • Gonzo0104Gonzo0104 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey Hello im new to this sim4 but im curious on the new seasons pack i have it but im wondering after all the days in the calender finishes what happens? Does it just go back to the first day? Like if its going to a different month?
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I would like to have more traits in the CAS for our Sims.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    I want a glass wall tool so I can build more freely when building a modern house. I want to be able to make glass corners without seams interupting the flow of the design. Tired of being limited to the same 🐸🐸🐸🐸 windows ALL the time. And no thanks, don't want to resort to CC. Patch this in and many will be happy with the build mode.
  • NkingNking Posts: 29 Member
    > @Sigzy05 said:
    > Build/buy mode:
    >
    > Pool stairs
    > Yes, Yes on this. Will be fabulous!
    >
    >
    > These glass things that you see in many bathrooms but I don't know the name. It could be a devider or a window sort of deal.
    >
    >
    >
    > Corner stair pieces.
    >
    >
    >
    > Corner fireplaces:
    >
    >
    >
    > Open closet wardrobe/decor pieces so that we can make custom closets. Kind of like Freeplay has. (Spoiler)
    >
    > With shoe displays, jewellery, handbags and clothing.
    >
    >
    >
    > 100% flat no weird metal bar on the back stove.
    >
    >
    >
    > Second empire roof pieces like on TS2 and TS3. (and no currently the roof tools don't exactly let us do this since curving the roof will also make it shorter in height making it impossible to cover the wall height on any height)
    >
    >
    >
    > Curved pool pieces and pool waterfalls.
    Yes, Yes on this. Will be fabulous!
    >
    >
    >
    > Hanging egg chairs:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Smaller rectangle fish tanks:
    >
    >
    >
    > Non wall mounted curved TV's.
    >
    >
    >
    > Sliding doors:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Laptops:
    >
    >
    >
    > The missing trash compactor:
    >
    >
    >
    > Pool tables:
    > Yes, Yes on this. Will be fabulous!
    >
    >
    > Modular seats/corner sofas:
    >
    >
    >
    > The stone stairs with the green plant sort of thingy on them similar to what we had in the Old Mill set.
    >
    >
    >
    > Pantry cabinets.
    >
    >
    >
    > Ground level hot tubs:
    Love the following ideas: 1. Pool stairs. 2. Rock pools and waterfalls. 3. On Stairs I think ones with different levels or curved would be great for design effect. Your ideas a awesome.
    > @Jordan061102 said:
    > First thank's @EA_Mage for this thread. :)
    >
    > - CAS
    >
    > Trainings
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This kind of jackets :
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hairs for mens :
    >
    >
    >
    > -Build/buy mode
    >
    > - raising and lowering tool
    > - water tool
    >
    > This kind of counters
    >
    >
    > Bunkbeds for toddlers & others
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Live mode
    > - Cars
    > - Burglars, firefighters, police, social service, exterminator
    > - Better babies & better teens (special interactions & outfifts for teens)
    > - More activities & games for kids
    > - Swings, sandboxes, slides
    > - Laptops
    >
    > More stairs
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > And I'll be happy.
    Love the idea on the stairs.. those would be fabulous.
    > @jackjack_k said:
    > @Sigzy05 wrote: »
    >
    > Also, TS4 doesn't have any glass stairs yet. I'd like to see them.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > And we need more normal bassinet options.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh and there are no roof hanging plants in the game yet.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > UGH CAN YOU SHOUT THIS SO THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK CAN HEAR OMmmmmggggggg
    >
    > All your ideas are lowkey what I need in this game, like every single one is like YES YES YES OMG YES OMG WE NEED THAT YES.
    >
    > lmao.
    >
    > they're all things that should be lowkey easy to add in. Sooooo there's no excuse :tongue:
    YES YES YES... GLASS STAIRS PLEASE. STUNNING TO DESIGN WITH.
  • soehbsoehb Posts: 9 New Member
    Tweens. It's hard for some people to decide weather someone should be a child or teen.

Extra classes- Music, Sports, Programming, or Art.
    The requirements for a music path (this would continue to teen) would be having an instrument or microphone. They could change the extra class at any time.
    The requirements for a sports path would be an exercise machine.
    Programming requires either a computer or tablet (Or I guess gaming system, as we had those in TS2)
    And art would be an easel and/or inspiring artwork.

Any activity will be given to them, and with Get Together, you could make after-school clubs!
  • soehbsoehb Posts: 9 New Member
    > @soehb said:
    > Tweens. It's hard for some people to decide weather someone should be a child or teen.
    >
    > Extra classes- Music, Sports, Programming, or Art.
    > The requirements for a music path (this would continue to teen) would be having an instrument or microphone. They could change the extra class at any time.
    > The requirements for a sports path would be an exercise machine.
    > Programming requires either a computer or tablet (Or I guess gaming system, as we had those in TS2)
    > And art would be an easel and/or inspiring artwork.
    >
    > Any activity will be given to them, and with Get Together, you could make after-school clubs!

Oops! I forgot to add that I want Violas! I play Viola.
  • WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    We need new things to do in the detective, scientist, and doctor careers. Let us train dogs to graduate and become k-9 partners to our police officers. Have scientists invent robots. The robot's behavior can depend on Sims interactions with them. Good robots can be helpful friends. Evil robots can escape into the world and cause trouble. Doctors can treat broken bones, do plastic surgery, or have a dentist career. These careers are so repetitive, and we need something new.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top