Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

a weird but funny occurrence in my sims 2 game

Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
it only happened once but I remember it like it was yesterday. My sims were at work. They had hired a gardener. While they were at work, the gardener showed up and brought with him five more gardeners. They were throwing at party ! They ate, drank, swam in their pool. Had a grand time and left before my sims returned home from work.

How strange is that????? I've never seen anything like that again. That is just one of the many things I miss about TS2. It was unpredictable. I loved those little surprises.

Comments

• Robinh4Robinh4 Posts: 282 Member
    edited May 2018
    Wow, that is hilarious. I've never had that happen before. But sounds like your gardener knows how to have a good time. :p
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    edited May 2018
    Oh, the multiple gardener glitch. You might want to research this. I can't remember if this leads to issues down the line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7vCDKYvtP4

Apparently, there is an issue if some of the gardeners are one and the same. Sims meeting themselves isn't a good thing.
    I'm not sure if the batbox fixes this or not.
    Post edited by Anmirla on
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited May 2018
    That's hilarious. Gardner army, must have been some serious weeds to have that many. Lol Apparently your sim's lot was also a hot party spot too.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• janemera96janemera96 Posts: 2 New Member
    He just wanted to have fun and not be lonely at work. :D
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Oh, yes- I remember that bug. It must be a good, old memory. :lol:
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I think it was related to the Inteen mod.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I think it was related to the Inteen mod.

I think I remember someone troubleshooting this earlier... my instinctive reaction would be to use the batbox or the summon shrub to dismiss all of them before they can meet themselves, and then troubleshoot the lot.

Was this an apartment, by any chance?
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    I once had that happen with the townie LaShawn Cameron (or something like that) a few years ago. Sent a sim to check out an apartment at that complex and she stared spawning a new one every few seconds. Got my sim out of there fast! Can't remember if it happened when I tried to play the Cleveland family (her neighbors) later on.