Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather or Not, Here it Comes

1555657585961...Next

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    There are a couple of "redone" Spooky stuff items in Seasons, like the three pumpkin floor lamp, the misty tombstones and the big, corner spider webs. There may be others, but that's all I know.

If you want the costumes, you will need to buy Spooky stuff. I use the costumes a lot, A LOT.
  • Luuciia1Luuciia1 Posts: 71 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Luuciia1 wrote: »
    OMG! I laughed so hard it had me crying. Did you know that toddlers can and will use umbrellas ? I think I cant upload photos from game yet, but i have made one and will post it as soon as I can, let me tell you it looks super cute and funny at the same time. They walk super wobbly with their huge umbrella, I am still kind of waiting to suddenly see them fly away with the umbrella hahah :lol:

[img][/img]7d5aca67-4a21-46b9-9a42-77290c285a4a_zpsytd6q2xt.png

Here is the photo I was telling you, dont tell me its not hilarious :lol:
    OMG! I laughed so hard it had me crying. Did you know that toddlers can and will use umbrellas ? I think I cant upload photos from game yet, but i have made one and will post it as soon as I can, let me tell you it looks super cute and funny at the same time. They walk super wobbly with their huge umbrella, I am still kind of waiting to suddenly see them fly away with the umbrella hahah :lol:

[img][/img]7d5aca67-4a21-46b9-9a42-77290c285a4a_zpsytd6q2xt.png

Here is the photo I was telling you, dont tell me its not hilarious :lol:

It's rather adorable. Can't wait to try that in game. My newest present game is all single sims - so will look forward to that once I start getting my sims married and their houses filled with little ones. It absolutely has to look so cute in play.

Let me tell you through out all seasons there are so many cute things and animations for the little ones, its just adorable and relaxing to watch.
    This is my little monkey sim playing in spring a day before his birthday, he was to hyper hahaha

[img][/img]b188fafc-27d6-49ef-9bd3-040e92d234c6_zpslxppnvbb.png
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    So cute!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

edited June 2018
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    There are a couple of "redone" Spooky stuff items in Seasons, like the three pumpkin floor lamp, the misty tombstones and the big, corner spider webs. There may be others, but that's all I know.

If you want the costumes, you will need to buy Spooky stuff. I use the costumes a lot, A LOT.

But they are different meshes and programming, other wise you would not see them if you did not have that pack - so technically they are not from that pack as this is the way Sims games work. The ones in the spooky stuff pack are different and work a bit differently. I have both packs - Seasons and Spooky Stuff.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• hallowhallow Posts: 58 Member

But they are different meshes and programming, other wise you would not see them if you did not have that pack - so technically they are not from that pack as this is the way Sims games work. The ones in the spooky stuff pack are different and work a bit differently. I have both packs - Seasons and Spooky Stuff.

I bought Spooky Stuff right after I downloaded Seasons, and it is a good idea to have both packs imo
    I literally don't have a single household without some sort of pet help me
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    So l made a teen from scratch and placed her in a home (with parents of course). For some reason, she didn't "have a job", so l got her the job of high school student. But now, l she can't join the scouts. I thought teens could have more than one job? Am l missing something here? :s

While these items do have new colors, they are included in the Seasons pack. They are listed in the Seasons pack section of the packs menu and are park of the pack when it alone is selected for content. If they were simply recolors of existing objects, they would not be listed in the Seasons pack list, but their recolors would, instead, be added to the existing Spooky stuff items, but they are not.

While these items do have new colors, they are included in the Seasons pack. They are listed in the Seasons pack section of the packs menu and are park of the pack when it alone is selected for content. If they were simply recolors of existing objects, they would not be listed in the Seasons pack list, but their recolors would, instead, be added to the existing Spooky stuff items, but they are not.

Exactly - they are not the same items - just as I said and have their own programming, meshes, and colors etc - just as I said. They are simply similar objects but not the same objects - no matter how much they look like the spooky stuff objects period.

In dreams - I LIVE!

Great. Then you agree with me.
  • sellierose64sellierose64 Posts: 2 New Member
    Seriously loving Seasons so far! It's so beautiful... <3
  • caitzelcaitzel Posts: 48 Member
    I am really enjoying Seasons! I love all them! Spring and Winter is my favourite <3
  • SOPHIEPOODLESOPHIEPOODLE Posts: 1 New Member
    If i want Christmas in the sims 4 do i have to wait till December in real life to get it.
    If i want Christmas in the sims 4 do i have to wait till December in real life to get it.

The calendar your sims follow does not run parallel to ours. You set the length of the seasons in the options menu. I have mine set to two weeks each, so it depends on how long a season is in your game (and where you are in the year while playing) as to how soon Christmas will come.

Click the calendar icon at the bottom and check your calendar to see how long it is until "Winterfest". The calendar shows the entire year at a glance and what holidays you have coming up and when.
  • smurf45bluesmurf45blue Posts: 39 Member
    my game was doing thing like my sims was just moving with out waking that when I went to my Origin and look at my game and did a repair on it and it seem to fix that not sure if all fixed but for me it fix that for me do not have cc or Mods in my game hope soon the team will find a fix for all soon
  • WoWDiva92WoWDiva92 Posts: 111 Member
    > @Missburgerwolf said:
    > I know this is like, way early - but does anyone have any idea when Seasons might go on sale? It’s so new I’m not sure if it would go on sale during the 4th of July or anytime soon but I had to ask.

Just in case you didn't have your answer yet.
    It was released June 22 @Missburgerwolf Have a great day.
  • agelessangel76agelessangel76 Posts: 63 Member
    Hericane wrote: »
    > @Missburgerwolf said:
    > I know this is like, way early - but does anyone have any idea when Seasons might go on sale? It’s so new I’m not sure if it would go on sale during the 4th of July or anytime soon but I had to ask.

Just in case you didn't have your answer yet.
    It was released June 22 @Missburgerwolf Have a great day.

I"m thinking they meant when will the price be reduced. Like how they sometimes lower the price on the games or run certain deals on them. But I believe it will be a while before they lower the price on this expansion. Its one of the most wanted most voted for. Their making way to much money on it right now.
    My husband thinks I'm crazy.....But I'm not the one that married me
  • MissburgerwolfMissburgerwolf Posts: 3 New Member
    @agelessangel76 okay yeah that’s what I meant. And thanks - I figured that the price wouldn’t be reduced anytime soon. Thanks!
  • agelessangel76agelessangel76 Posts: 63 Member
    @agelessangel76 okay yeah that’s what I meant. And thanks - I figured that the price wouldn’t be reduced anytime soon. Thanks!
    No problem. But keep watching the forums I've already seen several giveaways that you could participate in for the Seasons EP
    My husband thinks I'm crazy.....But I'm not the one that married me
  • AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    So light stops on edges..

MkHJLce.png

Z97YcqK.png

I was hoping that they could at least fix that since snow is flat.. But no
  • PepseyrulesPepseyrules Posts: 32 Member
    I feel bad I have the sims 4 seasons and now Im out here waiting for a new pack
    Peace. Love. and Happiness.
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    Since the most recent patch for Seasons, I notice that sometimes both a "Summer" Food and Drink Stall along with a skating rink will show up side by side next to an Ice Rink and "Fall" Food and Drink Stall. However, whether it Summer or Fall, only the Fall one is functional and weird seeing both rings next to each other.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self