Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A favorite sim, and their stories.

We all have them here in this game.. but who is or was your favorite sim you are playing, or have played.. what has been their story.

For me, and in my current legacy game, is one of my sims named Brisa, she is Gen 1 and she is also the first child born in this family, and she should be long dead.. as I'm now on Gen 10.. But Brisa has became one of my most favorite sims since Ive started playing any of the Sims games. In my legacy, she is technally a ' spare ' .. but, I kept her around. As she became a young adult, she became fickle friends with Vllad who is a Vampire.. and he turned her. So now she has been in the same family for many generations, and I have known what I wanted to do with her, since the min she became a vampire. But so far in her life stories, Brisa has seen and done a lot of good and bad things, such as she turned her sister-in-law Teagan into a vampire, because Brisa caught her cheating on her brother.. and turned her into vampire, and then used Hallucinations on her, out in the sun killing her. She helped to raise many nieces and nephews and cousins when their parents were working, and then consoled these same kids, when their parents were taken by the Reaper. Brisa has seen the growth of new neighborhoods, as well as new additions that has been added to her ancestral home. Yet still, she is a vampire.. and has her cravings, and formed her most favorite club, I'm A Blood Donor, so that it's members were all to willing to help keep their club leader more than happy. Brisa has watched her family and most of her friends grow up, have kids.. and then pass on.. leaving her to wonder, how will the rest of her life be. She has this feeling, that something is going to change for her.. something good.. and just when she thought she could begin to see what it was.. there has been an life bearing interruption.. one for which she is sure she can wait it out, with just a little bit of patience.

Comments

• drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I am in testing mode still since the updates however I think my favourite one to play is Victoria Vanhelsing,

Victoria was once a hunter, centuries ago. Hunting vampires, demons, ghosts and other occult and supernatural beings. One day she was gathering information about a vampire that was causing problems in a village that had requested her clan to kill the vampire. At that time she was blindly loyal and obedient to her clan believing the lies they taught her since birth. In those days she believed the only "good vampire" is a dead vampire with a stake driven through their heart. As she was gathering information she started talking with this guy. She thought what a pity he wasn't a hunter like him as they talked and realised this guy is really cool. Quickly they became friends. It would be during their friendship he would confide in her that he was a vampire and explained to her that some vampires like him didn't feed off of humans because they felt it was in poor taste and rather tacky. Their friendship would grow to become a strong yet very passionate romance. Her family would never approve or even understand. After all, they would only see a vampire and nothing past that. It would be after she married, was turned by love and with child. her clan would find out their beloved Victoria was not just married to a foul 🐸🐸🐸🐸 but agreed to become a vampire herself just so she could be with him for eternity and had the audacity to allow herself to become pregnant with his child. They were extremely enraged and felt betrayed by her branding her that that traitor hussy. She would see her beloved murdered right before her eyes by her own clan before they turned on her. It was Caleb and Lilith Vatore who would help her out and since then she has made a pact with them because of it.They brought her to Cain the Vampire King. It was indeed a time of joy even though she lost the love of her life. However, he lived on through their children Mary and Henry who both turned out to be Vampires just like mom and dad. Cain would teach her how to be a proper vampire. During the centuries she has become his right hand and she is still a hunter but a hunter hunting down rogue vampires and threats to vampire kind. She works on the side of redemption and salvation. She recently moved to San Myshuno because of a rogue vampire reaping havoc. She tracked him down to Windenburg and staked him in front of a large crowd of mortals. She didn't mean to have an audience of so many mortals... Oh, plumb... The mortals sure were friendly afterwards. Since then Joaquin Le Chien and she have kinda relationship for a while. He flirts with her and asks her out on dates and she ignores him, feeling she has no time for trivial things. Paolo Rocca tries to a player with her with his smooth moves and even smoother lines. Jonny Zest just makes her laugh, like all the time Those are her kind of boyfriends in the game I was playing her in before the updates. I'm really trying to find her somebody. She is my go-to sim when I create a new game that isn't a test game. I have tweaked her a lot since I first created her a while back.

She looks usually like a female Baron Samedi and usually dresses in mens clothing.
    XDnB7cR.png?1vkMxnsj.png
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • LaceyroseLaceyrose Posts: 587 Member
    I love loved your story drakharis !! Thanks for sharing it !.. It is stories like this, that makes playing the sims fun !
    Come on simmers ! Tell us your story with your favorite sim !
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    iadh2gyg2g0s.jpg

His name is Travis Kan, Trash is what his nickname is, at school when a new teacher pronounced his last name as can rather than khan, and it stuck. So he just rolled with it, and now it's what everyone, except his family and his teachers, call him.

His dad is David Kan, of the industrial band Workplace Accident, and now the owner of Laughing Llama Records.
    paq9xhzinxnz.jpg

His mother is Elizabeth Gale, is from a wealthy family in Windenburg, and is now editor of Ravasheen Magazine.
    53aebqww9s8c.jpg

Trash has a younger sister, Chloe Gale.
    rv0sklqlnfy3.jpg

After his parents got married, they moved to The Torendi Tower Penthouse. This is where they had their kids, and eventually went their separate ways when Trash was 10. Elizabeth and Chloe moved to Windenburg, though Chloe wants to move back to San Myshuno.

The penthouse:
    The upper level is a party zone, even though it contains the kitchen, and is the main living room.
    jd3zn6bjzuao.png
    zqpa451gs9ht.png
    46p6n1la1vyj.png
    It's also not unusual to find popstars and rock gods hanging out, raiding the fridge or the bar. (That's Diva in the kitchen)

Downstairs is Davids office and home studio, and the bedrooms
    injpugahy0fk.png
    o9wx2q6nud3y.png
    This is Trashs actual bedroom

Most kids his age had a Mosher album playing at their 15th birthday, Trash had the actual band play at his. For his 16th, he had Ice Queen DJing. Yes, the famous DJ. Trash was there when Sibling Rivalry got signed, he was there when Dam Kool hooked up with Sasha, he was there for one of the many arguments between Belladonna Morte and Cassiel. He was there when Schwartz and Alexi came up with their big idea. He's played so many video games with Dan (from Mosher) and Lei (from Driver Distraction). Dan was practically living at his house during the recording of the second Mosher album. He's eaten take away with Thrasher (the electro artist/DJ), He's hung around the pool with Diva, you know, the artist known as Diva.

At 16, Trash 'ran away' from home, and moved into the old San Myshuno shoe factory, with a group of friends. The reality of this running away, is that everyones parents knew about it, and were ok with their teens learning to look after themselves, since every single one of them had a rather spoilt upbringing. The teens made it though 6 months, keeping their grades up, and doing a reasonable job of taking care of themselves. Until the roof started to leak, and so they all ended up moving back home.

Trash is now starting to think more seriously about his future, and is toying in following in the footsteps of both his parents, and becoming a music journalist/photographer. He certainly has the right contacts for getting to interview some of the biggest artists in all the sim world.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    Here is a picture of Brisa before she met Vllad..

2hzrh50.jpg

And as Brisa is today..

bdv5ms.jpg

• NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    My favorite go-to Sim for months now has been a sim I created named Jasmina Chase, I made her after the Vampires pack came out and I laid eyes on Caleb. <3 And a SimLit story that I'm still writing is the result of gameplay, TV/film influences, and my own inspiration.

Backstory

Jasmina Chase is a young woman who was recently lost her parents due to a tragic car accident and painful, messy breakup with her ex-boyfriend. She has moved from Starlight Shore to Willow Creek for a new job and a fresh start in life. Her dream is to become an author, and she has a knack for gothic and vampire-themed romances. After a rough day at work some weeks later, Jasmina is relaxing at a nightclub with friends when she meets Caleb Vatore, a handsome, charming young man with a dark secret.

I used Caleb's "lore" on the SimsWiki and my own ideas for the story, but I was heavily influenced by the films Bram Stoker's Dracula and Interview with the Vampire with a little Vampire Diaries thrown in. I've been writing these kinds of stories LONG before Twilight lol. Here's a pic of Jas and Caleb at her house, and the link to their story is in my sig.
    38872799570_f731f65556.jpg03-07-18_9-32-42 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Laceyrose Oh that story makes me love Brisa too, though it's sad thinking of living forever while watching loved ones die.
    @drakharis she has some story but I enjoyed reading it, though sometimes it's stories like that that give sims life granted I can enjoy a sim with a happy life as well I just can't picture going without a story completely.
    @Movotti I feel like I've seen you mention Travis before unless I'm imaging it he seems familiar cool to see him again or for the first time whichever. :D
    @NyteRose some of my favorite types of stories :) and Jasmina is such a pretty name.

Funny enough as many sims as I have shared more than once for how much I like them, one of my favorite sims I can't even remember her name I think it was Kayla or something with a K. Her pictures were lost on photobucket but it was okay and it has been since she's stuck up there in my mind. She,...well not just her every part of her family, is a favorite as I can still picture what she looked like and the details of the story.

She started out alone in Newcrest and she met Joaquin at the club they hit it off right away and soon he was visiting often or she'd call him over. One day she decided she didn't want him to leave anymore and asked him to move in. He surprised her with a proposal and they were soon married, now this was during a time when I would occasionally take sims from other posters so I moved one in right next door. They had to go welcome their new neighbor and Joaquin fell into the oblivious role he had to leave for work and she was left alone with this new handsome stranger.

She told him that Joaquin was her brother and asked to show him around, then ended up on a couple dates one ending in pregnancy, she had Joaquin convinced the baby was his and left to see him. Here was where I added another sim from another player who was meant to be an old friend, she was a realtor and got them set up with a simple house to raise their family. Soon there was a second child and off in his own little world assuming he had the perfect wife, someone that wouldn't mind how hard he partied that kept herself entertained.

He asked her out one day and she went after their little date he followed her home and found out that as her simple-minded and foolish husband he'd been left out of her family. Her boyfriend was livid, she had made a fool of him, he sent out with nothing, no money or clothes he just needed her out of the house and they were over as far as he was concerned. All this time he planned to marry her and she smiled in his face like they were on the same page but she couldn't even marry him.

Well she ended up on an overgrown lot losing weight suffering on her own for some time before her son, one who had always been a mama's boy found her, he'd been walking home and saw her he knew his once pretty mother didn't look right she was so sickly. He rushed home where their realtor friend convinced him to right his mistake. Eventually she came back and slowly as their children continued growing she put on more weight got back to health and he found himself forgiving her and loving her all over again. He didn't tell her that, but soon after they were having twins...I believe or they had them one at a time. Their eldest children were teenagers on the outside they looked like a normal family, before their teens were ready to move out they were adults approaching elderhood and they got married nothing fancy, just a little exchange of rings out by her garden.

Their children got a pair a roommates, one a female who couldn't keep her hands to herself, as she was more a klepto and the other a ex con just as she was about to become a grandmother and help her son plan a wedding the save busted.

But I remember them in that way.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I know I post a picture of this sim every time I can but this is Miguel:

kKjoR4L.png

He is my favourite sim:

mZ15FHP.png

I've played him in many, many saves so he has so many stories. At the moment I have him in a family where he's married to Caleb Vatore and they have an alien child together that they're raising.

In my game, they are the only ones that know she's an alien and they have to protect her from discovery or they'll lose her.

sgLd7Gy.png
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    Mordecai Featherstone, heir to the Featherstone fortune, left behind his wealthy heritage to follow his dream and become a starving artist. He's a big slob and the only way he makes money is with playing the guitar and rummaging in trash. :D The thing I like most is that I'm playing him very different from the usual "happy successful family type" gameplay. His life is in chaos and a constant struggle. :D

tumblr_oy6qq5jdEk1uxn6xio2_1280.png
    tumblr_ozb6kodq9G1uxn6xio3_1280.png
    [img][/img]tumblr_oy8haz2t2j1uxn6xio3_1280.png
    tumblr_ozq6b61QBS1uxn6xio3_1280.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited July 2018
    My favorite sim started out shortly before Parenthood as Hank. I had created this save specifically for Parenthood (still playing the same one til this day) and the idea was to have a set of interconnected families living together on the island of Windenburg (1 poor, 2 medium income & 1 rich family). They all had their own stories and also had to interact as much as possible. It was so much fun to play.

This was Hank:
    cqY8W6X.png

Hank was part of the poor(er) family with the single mom and three kids. He loved to paint, hang out with friends and his baby brother and sister & fell madly in love with his neighbor, Anya. He ended up marrying her, they became the first Brindletonian vets and moved from their first small apartment to a bigger one before settling in BB. Below a few pictures (in spoilers cause I have too many screenshots of Hank and his life so it's a bit picture-heavy, sorry for that :D)

Here he is as a teen:
    oKHe2Qs.png
    jaf1dDz.png
    8mwbteG.png
    6dwqXIt.png
    bmZZoQS.png
    Here he is with his love Anya, living in their first apt:
    S34mCOH.png
    ozM3QaO.png
    pqp9cqX.png
    His wedding:
    daha7ws.png
    xlSkjLj.png
    wd40AiL.png
    QVI53UH.png
    Introducing their twin girls to the parents (the twins were ADORABLE)
    2RbvIEs.png
    PrPssFt.png
    Hr9YYni.png
    HeXL9Zm.png
    Some more pics of Hank & his family growing old and slowly dying :(
    jMZvXLx.png
    VoxRpru.png
    ZOkwEsJ.png
    4DGSBOG.png
    fyOvfJx.png
    bTUj1A1.png

Anyway I loved Hank so much more than any other sim ever, I couldn't let him go. But I also can't play the exact same sim twice, sooo ...

I created a new version of Hank: Chris. Dog-lover and successful restaurant owner at first, he lived in a tiny apartment but spent most of his time working his simbutt off at the Deadgrass Dinger. He also fell madly in love, but only after getting his restaurant multiple 5 star critic reviews, this time with an archaeologist lady in town. They hit it off right away and have since had a great life together, exploring the jungle, vampirism and having a family together <3 Given his unusual lifestyle developments and expanding family, he gave up his restaurant and moved into the Deadgrass Diner instead. It is by far my favorite home to date. Below again a few pictures of him and his current life.

TBH Hank, except for Elias a while later (curiously, also Hank's father-in-law), was the only sim I'd ever revived because I'd never liked a sim so much. I couldn't just let him die on me. I'm currently freezing time again by keeping ageing turned off as I just love playing this sim too much. And I like his new family even more than his first :D So idk what I'm gonna do as this save keeps getting more and more crowded but for now, no, I just can't let Chris die. Although his daughter might just be the perfect heir. Much more fun than Hank's daughters :D

When he still had the restaurant, with his dog Lucy
    DHEbSg0.png
    His life as an archeologist-husband sim
    TZfW5HJ.png
    Q6RA78f.png
    8zvZptM.png
    hzz8LGL.png
    zdDYVrC.png
    His family and home (his daughter is a teen now, his son just aged up to a kid but I don't have a screenshot of that yet)
    Xc0PPgL.png
    NM3ziv6.png
    8mCWYWL.png
    OT2MynL.png
    Tiha57l.png
    06LqJV3.png
    kpwpAcF.png

Chris's family today (son's birthday, daughter was being moody but well :D):
    gPKwtng.png

Daughter (heir) and her likely future husband (both teens):
    ftaViLy.png