Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✰ MysticOstrich08's Creations ✰

aludpo5c9f5.png

Hello and welcome to MysticOstrich08's Creations, here you will find my creations that I've made in the Sims 4. I decided to set up this thread to keep all my builds in one place and I thought it would be nice to get feedback from other people. None of my work includes CC.

Please feel free to leave any comments, or feedback to help me with my future creations. Thank you for taking the time to check out my creations showcase thread! :)

Base game content only until I get expansions and stuff packs.

None of my work can be uploaded yet as I'm currently sharing an Origin account.
tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread

Comments

• MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    edited June 2018
    Here you will find links to all my creations. Click the page numbers to see the creation in more detail

aupldo5c9ff.png
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    edited June 2018
    Willow Loft

My very first build in the Sims 4: Willow Loft
    It was meant to only be a starter home but later I changed it to be for a either a single sim, couple without children or for retirement as the build was costing to much for it to be a starter home.

Front View

rb9w2b.png

nv1kj7.png

Floor Plan

20gxeg.png

2prfzfb.png

Hallway

2gv0qvm.png

x26x3c.png

2pzfup5.png

Living Room

wi543r.png

1z1elxs.png

ao6mx2.png

2wrgqo0.png

Kitchen/Dining Room

nq4w3d.png

29f6y5d.png

2dagnmg.png

xpa58l.png

Bathroom

24fb69i.png

t5lmvl.png

Bedroom/Loft

8z47jl.png

2v3ijkj.png

wwnpg9.png

2qi0iu9.png

Overlooking Downstairs

2hcdkj7.png

Back Garden

16c6e0j.png

xv98z.png

ffbgj7.png

2mcfzw6.png
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I really love how you furnished it. I definitely think it'd be a great home for retired sims/elders. Will have to make a spot for it in my game!
    6riwm5.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    The design of Willow Loft is very nice! :) The arch type front windows look nice,and the flowers on the edges of the front of the home and the pathway look very pretty! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The shoes rack is a homely touch and the plants are nice touches of nature and green in the hallway. Very nice living room sofa seat sitting area for Sims to enjoy sitting resting there watching tv , listening to radio music or reading a book in front of the fire. The butterflies pictures are pretty for Sims to look at, and the fruit and wall pictures add a nice look to the room. It is great that there is a study desk nook for Sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. The open plan kitchen and dining room looks great! The wall texture used looks nice. The red flowers on the dining table are pretty for Sims to see as they enjoy eating their meal, and the tropical wall picture is calming. The loft bedroom is great! Very nice music nook area for Sims to enjoy playing the instruments. The fruit pictures are a nice touch on the bedhead wall. Very nice backyard area. It looks nice that it is bordered by floral hedging. Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air.
    It is a very nice home :)
    @littlemissgogo Thank you so much! I'm currently sharing an Origin account for Sims 4 so don't think I can upload it yet but as soon as I've got my own I'll let you know

@rosemow Thank you, your words always make me feel I've done a good job with my builds
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread