Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather or Not, Here it Comes

Comments

• AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    My bees are always enraged no matter what I do. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Luuciia1Luuciia1 Posts: 71 Member
    My bees are always enraged no matter what I do. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

I am playing the sims seasons with the full 28 days and I started my game in winter ( which I absolutely love hihi :star: ) so I made a glass green house :heart: for my plants and bees. Through out winter they just hibernated and it just made them really angry at my poor sim all time.
    NEVERTHELESS , I am already in the 3 week of spring and I made my sim do the "bond with bees" interaction, gather the honey every now and then and also the interaction of 15 Simolonians that i forgot what it was, got o say also my sim did all this interactions with-out the beekeeping suit and let me tell you by the third week I am in spring they are already most of the time calm and happy ( the friendship bar has risen a little bit too ). Now I have unlock a new interaction which is commanding my bees to either "attack" or "send a flirtarious message" ( they run to that sim and all together form a heart she in from of the target sim hihi :heart: )

Hope this has help you a little bit or at least given you a bit more info about this hard to win bandas bees :star:
  • Dellimaccas123Dellimaccas123 Posts: 94 Member
    love the seasons
  • ajla_saajla_sa Posts: 2 New Member
    Ummmm, guys HELP!
    All of the sudden all of my Sims 4 packages are turned into Sims 3 packages and don't work anymore in the game. The game doesn't register them at all!
    How the hell do I turn them back!
    Now every package I download for Sims 4 just turns into Sims 3 package!
  • pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    My granddaughter thanked me again last night for getting her Seasons, she really loves it. It reminds me of the joy her mother and I had when we started playing the Sims 18 years ago.
  • SterkinsenARTSterkinsenART Posts: 124 Member

YES!!! I've been wondering when they'd release a Seasons edition; now all we need now are some witches, werewolves, and-- my personal favorite-- some DRAGONS!!! <3<3<3<3<3
    Sims-4-Dragon.jpeg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&dpr=1.5
  • TheoMistTheoMist Posts: 30 Member
    > @SterkinsenART said:
    > YES!!! I've been wondering when they'd release a Seasons edition; now all we need now are some witches, werewolves, and-- my personal favorite-- some DRAGONS!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Yesss if we finally get those my game will be complete!
    Now we have seasons all I need is Werewolves and my game is complete.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    I am loving Seasons so far. I haven't experienced the lag in my unmodded or modded saves. I have noticed that my sims are now obsessed with getting water, the cow plant and sleeping in the wrong beds. I know the water thing was an issue before so that's not new but the later two are. A bit annoying but not game breaking because I'm still enjoying it.

THIS.... it is starting to make me crazy... my sims have claimed their beds but they continue to get into random beds.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    I am loving Seasons so far. I haven't experienced the lag in my unmodded or modded saves. I have noticed that my sims are now obsessed with getting water, the cow plant and sleeping in the wrong beds. I know the water thing was an issue before so that's not new but the later two are. A bit annoying but not game breaking because I'm still enjoying it.

THIS.... it is starting to make me crazy... my sims have claimed their beds but they continue to get into random beds.

@Winifred_Willow I did a little more digging... it is already a known issue ... click this link below and hit the ME TOO...
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Bed-ownership-is-being-ignored/m-p/6874295#M63670
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Does anyone know the point to the weather channel? Am I watching it wrong. It just seems to loop over the same scenes not really telling me the current weather.
  • jeweyenbergjeweyenberg Posts: 1 New Member
    I am loving seasons, but my archaeologist cannot finish tombs that have a floor button that requires a certain mood, because suddenly every time my archaeologist goes through the gate at the temple ruins, he gets way focused. No matter how many berries I have him eat, nothing changes. I literally tried different things for an hour last night...Please fix it? :)
  • neubsasha33neubsasha33 Posts: 1 New Member
    Please help. I am having issues with seasons. My sims are making snow angels and slipping in mud puddles in their homes. I don't have any custom content playing and it's still happening. Again, please help.
  • WoWDiva92WoWDiva92 Posts: 111 Member
    > @SterkinsenART said:
    > YES!!! I've been wondering when they'd release a Seasons edition; now all we need now are some witches, werewolves, and-- my personal favorite-- some DRAGONS!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Don't forget the Fairies =D
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    Does anyone know the point to the weather channel? Am I watching it wrong. It just seems to loop over the same scenes not really telling me the current weather.

Hahaha ikr xD I kinda wish that when you watch it you get a little pop-up telling you the forecast for each world or something. But no you're not watching it wrong as far as I know :D
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I've been asking myself the same about the weather channel. I guess it's just there for any sims that might develop a whim to watch it, because you can easily see the forecast by just hovering over the weather symbols under the clock.
  • MissburgerwolfMissburgerwolf Posts: 3 New Member
    I know this is like, way early - but does anyone have any idea when Seasons might go on sale? It’s so new I’m not sure if it would go on sale during the 4th of July or anytime soon but I had to ask.
    OMG! I laughed so hard it had me crying. Did you know that toddlers can and will use umbrellas ? I think I cant upload photos from game yet, but i have made one and will post it as soon as I can, let me tell you it looks super cute and funny at the same time. They walk super wobbly with their huge umbrella, I am still kind of waiting to suddenly see them fly away with the umbrella hahah :lol:
  • lexanator1000lexanator1000 Posts: 3 New Member
    Does the stuff from the spooky stuff pack come with seasons or should i buy that for costumes, carving etc? I wanted to know before I bought seasons cause i was just going to do the bundle for $50 since I get a stuff, game, and expansion pack, which is just 10 more than buying just the expansion
    edited June 2018
    Luuciia1 wrote: »
    OMG! I laughed so hard it had me crying. Did you know that toddlers can and will use umbrellas ? I think I cant upload photos from game yet, but i have made one and will post it as soon as I can, let me tell you it looks super cute and funny at the same time. They walk super wobbly with their huge umbrella, I am still kind of waiting to suddenly see them fly away with the umbrella hahah :lol:

[img][/img]7d5aca67-4a21-46b9-9a42-77290c285a4a_zpsytd6q2xt.png

Here is the photo I was telling you, dont tell me its not hilarious :lol:
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Does the stuff from the spooky stuff pack come with seasons or should i buy that for costumes, carving etc? I wanted to know before I bought seasons cause i was just going to do the bundle for $50 since I get a stuff, game, and expansion pack, which is just 10 more than buying just the expansion

No you have to buy the spooky stuff pack separately - it is not in Seasons. Seasons has some Halloween stuff but not the stuff that is in the Spooky stuff pack.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member

It's rather adorable. Can't wait to try that in game. My newest present game is all single sims - so will look forward to that once I start getting my sims married and their houses filled with little ones. It absolutely has to look so cute in play.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....