Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Was working on my sims house and I noticed that they have fixed the ceiling on pools when you are in the basement! I don't know when they did this but I thought it was really cool cos it really bugged me

7g9OUFh.png
  • s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    When your Sims gets cold, they turn that bluish gray color, and they look like they're dead in the panel. I was scrolling through my friends and there were a few young people who "looked like ghosts" and I freaked out! But by the time, I got my family together to go visit them, they weren't anymore.

So then I was out and about and saw one of those dumb Sims who (refuses to wear the Cold Weather Clothing I put together for them) freezing to death! ROFL.

None of mine have actually died yet from being out in the elements, but i'm sure, give it time.

OHHHH

And I found out, if you have a rug at your doorstep, when the sims or the pets walk on it, they leave snowy footprints! Really cute! Wish I knew how to post the pic! :(
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    Park wrote: »
    Don't know if it is my game or what! Seems Teens can't go on dates any more. The romance button doesn't even show up. /They can be good friends though. The other day my teen Sim was visiting a friends house and all of a sudden every one in the other house was walking around nude lol

First I absolutely adore the attire on your avatar. And it helps me put forth a cheeky reply:

"The A. I sees your most conservative accoutrements and went into puritan mode. No dates No romance.. Nun of this Nun of that, you know!

On a serious note, that sounds like a glitch. I never had issues with teens and romance interactions. All properly rated "T" of course but from the looks of it the most exciting thing your teens shall be permitted to do is venture to the library!

Fun!

Thank you, I have had her for even.
    Now down to the matter at hand. I was thinking the same thing have never had problems with it before. I don't mind that they can't woo hoo, but would be nice if they could date and be girlfriends and boyfriends again.
  • damagedlostbrokendamagedlostbroken Posts: 293 Member
    If you send vampires with the "move as fog" ability jogging, they don't actually jog. They just teleport all over the map while gaining fitness points. I wish I could lose weight that easily in real life, too...

PREACH!! That is a cool interaction, I'm going to try that!
  • GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member
    If two romantically involved sims are eating next to each other, they can feed their lover a bite. It's such a cute interaction I've never seen before.
    So many sorcerers ~
  • simerizersimerizer Posts: 38 Member
    I am probably the only one in this thread who didnt know this, but today when creating a new save, I *discovered* through reading the premades family bio (instead of just deleting them mindlessly) that Gunther Munch is not Mila's husband, but her son instead. Nina and Dina Caliente are also Katrina's daughters, which horrified me because that it shows even a higher level of inappropriateness of Don Lothario "get involved with more than one Caliente woman?". I MOVED him out immediately.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Never noticed this before. Had two sims that were sweet hearts and one happened to age before the other. Had invite her over and he decided to go right up to her and kiss her on the cheek. There are no romantic options for them since he's an adult and she's still a teen, yet he seems to autonomously give her affection. Thought it was cute.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I might have just over looked it but the plumboomba dance video...I think it's called for workouts increases fun. I think that's neat I like a fun dance tape from time to time.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Since this is the first time I have really played with kids (now teens)...
    I didn't know that if you ask your wife to woohoo within earshot of your kids, they whisper, and don't do the "Oh Yeah!" gesture before sneaking off to woohoo...!
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • SP4RT4N2111SP4RT4N2111 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello everyone and to whom it may concern, I have the sims 4 on pc which I purchased through my origin account. I recently just bought the sims 4 for my Xbox one and when the game started up it asked me to link the gamer tag with my origins account. I notice that the $300 that I spent on the dlc on the computer did not download to the Xbox. Is there a way to have all the dlc that I downloaded on my origins account on the pc transfer to my game tag on the Xbox. If so how and if not why ask me to link my origins account with my gAmertag and not be able to get the dlc off of it?

Thanks
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    I feel like I learn something new about the game every day because I'm still discovering features and doing things I've never done before. For example, in one of my legacy challenges, I had my sim get married for the first time ever. It was a new experience and I didn't know how it was done or how it works!
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited July 2018
    Hello everyone and to whom it may concern, I have the sims 4 on pc which I purchased through my origin account. I recently just bought the sims 4 for my Xbox one and when the game started up it asked me to link the gamer tag with my origins account. I notice that the $300 that I spent on the dlc on the computer did not download to the Xbox. Is there a way to have all the dlc that I downloaded on my origins account on the pc transfer to my game tag on the Xbox. If so how and if not why ask me to link my origins account with my gAmertag and not be able to get the dlc off of it?

Thanks

No. You have to buy the game DLC separate for both console and PC. Not all packs are out just yet for Xbox One either.
  • delimariverdelimariver Posts: 10 New Member
    > @simerizer said:
    > I am probably the only one in this thread who didnt know this, but today when creating a new save, I *discovered* through reading the premades family bio (instead of just deleting them mindlessly) that Gunther Munch is not Mila's husband, but her son instead. Nina and Dina Caliente are also Katrina's daughters, which horrified me because that it shows even a higher level of inappropriateness of Don Lothario "get involved with more than one Caliente woman?". I MOVED him out immediately.

I have a small obsession with reading premade family bios. However, I never really thought twice about the Caliente's bio and now I'm horrified and I will move Don out as well! lol
  • delimariverdelimariver Posts: 10 New Member
    > @Beardedgeek said:
    > Since this is the first time I have really played with kids (now teens)...
    > I didn't know that if you ask your wife to woohoo within earshot of your kids, they whisper, and don't do the "Oh Yeah!" gesture before sneaking off to woohoo...!

WHAT?!?!? I never knew that!!! I also noticed that when sims get engaged if a female is asked by a male then she jumps in his arms but if it's the other way around the man just gets excited.
  • GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member
    > @Beardedgeek said:
    > I didn't know that if you ask your wife to woohoo within earshot of your kids, they whisper, and don't do the "Oh Yeah!" gesture before sneaking off to woohoo...!

WHAT?!?!? I never knew that!!! I also noticed that when sims get engaged if a female is asked by a male then she jumps in his arms but if it's the other way around the man just gets excited.

However, a woman will jump into another woman's arms if she's asked. I don't know about if a man asks a man—I don't actually play many male sims.
    So many sorcerers ~
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Since this is the first time I have really played with kids (now teens)...
    I didn't know that if you ask your wife to woohoo within earshot of your kids, they whisper, and don't do the "Oh Yeah!" gesture before sneaking off to woohoo...!

Also, and I may have posted it earlier in the thread, but the teenage son got a "What's that noise?" or something similar moodlet when his parents were woohooing and in the bedroom next to his. He was actually laughing. I wonder if there is a "Gross!" moodlet? :open_mouth:
    > @Beardedgeek said:

However, a woman will jump into another woman's arms if she's asked. I don't know about if a man asks a man—I don't actually play many male sims.

No, the guys just get excited, too, they don't do the leap if their intended is also a guy. :)
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Just today I discovered you can feed your pet some of the food your sim is eating :o

I guess I just never happened to click on my pet while my sims were having a meal! I'm so happy about this discovery, I know it's a bad habit to share your food with your cat but I just can't help myself haha.
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    Place a bar in a spa and a mixologist will staff it! Awesome!
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Place a bar in a spa and a mixologist will staff it! Awesome!

Really! Wow I either didn't know that or it's been ages since my sims have been at the spa and just don't remember. :D
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,422 Member
    I didn't know sims can seduce the grim reaper to save their loved on. SvkZq3X.jpg
    Didn't work though he still died.
    If you happen to have fitness stuff pack occasionally you may see a jogger wearing the earbuds. I happened to catch this while looking about and see the music coming from her head and noticed she had earbuds in. She's a homeless townie too. Thought that was a neat touch.
    77VH5bP.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • IceCreamWizzardIceCreamWizzard Posts: 15 Member
    I don't know if this has already been mentioned but it turns out that you can light the little incense holder thingies with different options as well !

[quote="simerizer;c-16577229"]I am probably the only one in this thread who didnt know this, but today when creating a new save, I *discovered* through reading the premades family bio (instead of just deleting them mindlessly) that Gunther Munch is not Mila's husband, but her son instead. Nina and Dina Caliente are also Katrina's daughters, which horrified me because that it shows even a higher level of inappropriateness of Don Lothario "get involved with more than one Caliente woman?". I MOVED him out immediately.[/quote]

This oddly disturbs me ALOT... I thought this game was rated T for Teen :p
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I've never noticed this interaction so didn't know that was there...cute. :smiley:
    42541430134_85675ceafa_b.jpg
    43210680562_5b7dbbc9e5_b.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    First time I got this chance card in parenthood. Wasn't sure how I should feel. Was playing with the Feng family and this popped up. The son is still a child, so I kinda just waved it off as possibly just being a crush? Less it's meant for when he's a teenager? But definitely new to me.
    0Ys7Wiz.png
    5vJrxmT.png
    Parents were autonomously flirting and getting pretty intimate with one another. The kid was getting grossed out each time they were kissing or flirting. It was pretty hilarious never noticed it before. Eventually he got up and left when he got fed up with them.
    8QEf5cx.png
    5vJrxmT.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top