Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Stuff Pack.....

kendallrankendallran Posts: 125 Member
I am currently building a bundle with Seasons and Jungle adventures (since bundles are for sale) however when it came to stuff packs I don’t know which to choose.

(I currently own perfect patio, cool kitchen, spooky stuff, laundry day, movie hangout, backyard stuff and kids room)

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    This link will go into detail what is included in each pack.
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-stuff-pack-guides/
  • klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    The above comment will probably be the most helpful to you, but I’ll leave a few suggestions.

Toddler Stuff is really nice if you’re looking to add some new clothing options, hairstyles, and a couple activities for your toddlers. If family play or toddlers don’t appeal to you very much, you may not like this pack or get too much use of it. If you are into family play and play with toddlers frequently, I think you’ll really enjoy it. Personally, I use some of the build and buy items frequently as they can be quite versatile if utilized properly.

Romantic Garden is a pack I didn’t expect to use as much as I do. Almost every one of my builds includes something from the pack; whether it’s the plants, outdoor furniture, fountains, or the Wishing Well. The items don’t at first seem as versatile as they are. In addition, the build and buy items can really aid in sprucing up the Von Haunt Estate in Windenburg or decorating for weddings.

Lastly, I love Vintage Glamour. I think the items (both CAS and build) are really lovely, and I use the vanity very frequently in my game.

Overall, your personal opinion and play style matters most here, so I do recommend you take a look at some of the overview videos posted on YouTube about stuff packs to help you get a better idea what you’re getting. :smile: I hope I helped in some way!
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    If you have to choose between Luxury Party, Romantic Garden, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night, Fitness, Toddler, or my first pet (this one doesn't deserve to be capitalized), I'll go the unpopular route and say Luxury Party.

Some of the others are also quite good (and more or less useful depending on your gameplay) but LP feels more like one of the basics, if only for the hair/shoes/accessories/makeup.

And if you remember to use them for parties/events, the buffet table and the chocolate fountain are slightly less gimmicky than the key features from the SPs you're still missing. Everyone forgets about these items but I quite like them.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Bowling Night is a good option now that it's updated. I would go for that if you want new activities for your sims. On the other hand Romantic Garden is very nice for landscaping and randomity from the wishing well. My pick would be one of those. I also own Vintage Glamour, Toddler Stuff and Fitness Stuff and those are fine, but not my favourites.
  • thesleepingsatellitethesleepingsatellite Posts: 34 Member
    I love the Vintage Glamor stuff pack. I use the items from that pack in so many of my builds. It is gorgeous.
  • peterlouis999peterlouis999 Posts: 23 Member
    I think the best stuff pack to go with that bundle would be Spooky Stuff Since you can throw spooky partys for halloween or Backyard stuff since that comes with a lot of summer stuff
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    This link will go into detail what is included in each pack.
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-stuff-pack-guides/

This would probably the most helpful and factual answer to go to, but if your asking just me, then I would say Laundry Day Stuff.
    Proud simmer
  • melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    That link doesn't work for me :/ is it just me?
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I had to use their search bar to pull up a list of their articles and find the correct one...was a bit long winded but I think I decided on Luxury Party stuff as I'm more likely to use the buffet table, especially with all the calendar events the sims have going on now with Seasons.
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

I have romantic garden, kids room, backyard, laundry day, bowling and vintage glamour. I think if I was to buy another, it would be luxury party or toddler stuff, because I play with families mostly. But toddler stuff is £9.99 and I can get luxury party for £7 something on amazon, Kinguin or cd-keys. And they're instant downloads too...so I guess it depends on what stuff you want. Have a look on the main screen of your game for the build items you get with each pack, that may help you decide ;)

My thank you thread

My profile

• Hogwarts4lifeHogwarts4life Posts: 6 New Member
    hi im not responding to the first comment but actually asking my own question,
    I 'm thinking of the next pack for my game I'm going to get and I have narrowed it down to kitchen stuff, Bowling night stuff, or Laundry day.
    Which do you reccomend (I have no stuff packs)
  • ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    @Hogwarts4life - I'd honestly get Laundry Day; it adds a whole new mechanic and has a LOT of build mode items. Everything looks gorgeous to me and if you decide you don't want to do laundry anymore, you can just delete the machines like I do sometimes, but I use the build mode items a lot and the clothes/hair aren't half bad, either.

Bowling night stuff will get boring fast as you always need to travel to go to a bowling alley, and kitchen stuff doesn't have as many items (half of kitchen stuff is just a bunch of clutter). So Laundry Day, to me, is an easy choice.
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • Hogwarts4lifeHogwarts4life Posts: 6 New Member
    > @Shinzen said:
    > @Hogwarts4life - I'd honestly get Laundry Day; it adds a whole new mechanic and has a LOT of build mode items. Everything looks gorgeous to me and if you decide you don't want to do laundry anymore, you can just delete the machines like I do sometimes, but I use the build mode items a lot and the clothes/hair aren't half bad, either.
    >
    > Bowling night stuff will get boring fast as you always need to travel to go to a bowling alley, and kitchen stuff doesn't have as many items (half of kitchen stuff is just a bunch of clutter). So Laundry Day, to me, is an easy choice.

Thank you for that I was always leaning more to laundry day I just needed more insight
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    edited April 2019
    Sul Sul ! So I'm thinking of buying a new stuff pack and I don't know what one to buy . I do care a lot about CAS and gameplay sort of and maybe some cute build mode stuff but mainly CAS . Is there hope for me ? I love modern stuff in interior design or something quite trendy :D I'm thinking about getting Backyard stuff ( cute CAS and gameplay ) , Glamour stuff ( Some CAS and nice interior design and a BUTLER ) , Movie night stuff ( Not much CAS but adorable build mode items ) which one would you think I should get ?
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    @PlumbobMafiaQueen I'd personally go with Backyard Stuff from that list.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I really like Bowling Night. Though, in all honesty, it is also the only stuff pack that I own. But everything in it is super nice!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    @PlumbobMafiaQueen Backyard Stuff was actually my first SP because I liked the CAS items so much. It also has some nice build objects, esp. the cute bird table and wind chimes. It's great if you like to take your sims outside and especially nice for summer. Vintage Glamour is another popular pack, again offers great CAS and build objects (including vanity table and bar globe) but with a nice vintage theme. It is perfect for rich and celebrity sims. Movie Hangout though is probably my personal favourite of the three because I just love watching my sim couples cuddle up to watch movies together and munch on popcorn. It also has some nice hairstyles and boho style CAS and build items. I recommend checking out the SimsVIP guides and other reviews if you haven't already done so to see which appeals to you the most - or just choosing the one that has your favourite CAS items. I honestly don't think you can go wrong with any of them since they are all great packs. :)
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    Thanks @annaliese39 and @ListentoToppDogg It think Backyard stuff is going to be the sp for me .
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Sul Sul ! So I'm thinking of buying a new stuff pack and I don't know what one to buy . I do care a lot about CAS and gameplay sort of and maybe some cute build mode stuff but mainly CAS . Is there hope for me ? I love modern stuff in interior design or something quite trendy :D I'm thinking about getting Backyard stuff ( cute CAS and gameplay ) , Glamour stuff ( Some CAS and nice interior design and a BUTLER ) , Movie night stuff ( Not much CAS but adorable build mode items ) which one would you think I should get ?

Backyard stuff, and I know you don’t have kids room stuff on your list but it adds a good variety of children’s clothing and furniture and some of the furnitures like the desks can be used by sims of all ages
    Oh hamburgers!
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Anyone would be so kind to give some feedback on Fitness Stuff? I'm always thinking about this pack because of the ability of exercising just with a TV. If you're not that much of an active Sim and doesn't want to buy expensive gym gear, nowadays we only have the option of going for a very small jog.
    For those who own the pack, is it worth?
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    Anyone would be so kind to give some feedback on Fitness Stuff? I'm always thinking about this pack because of the ability of exercising just with a TV. If you're not that much of an active Sim and doesn't want to buy expensive gym gear, nowadays we only have the option of going for a very small jog.

The workout videos are a great little addition to the game.
    The rock climbing machine is good for something other than the usual treadmill or workout equipment - something just a little different to break away from the monotony. It can be tricky to place because of it's size. I moved some equipment and lighting over slightly and placed one upstairs in the DSV gym - worked like a charm.
    There are a few cute CAS items.
    What I like the most about this pack is...EAR BUDS! These things are so useful. I make sure they turn on the music before leaving for work and I never have to worry about their fun bar dropping. Also if they are skilling/working by means that are not fun - writing, programming etc. ;)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
    @Anmirla oh nice. The ear buds! I almost forgot those. Looks awesome indeed!
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    telmarina wrote: »

This is one of my favourite sps. I love the build/buy items. In addition to the gym equipment you get living, dining and bathrooms sets (Fitness is the only SP that give you a bathroom set) in a nature themed contemporary modern style. There are some cute CAS items as well.
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
    @Moon_Willow thanks!