Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suggestion for Notifications Page

Hello! I am not sure if it has been suggested before, but I think it would be beneficial to have separate sections for the notifications page.

Just like we can separate our comments based on likes, insightfuls, and awesomes, I would like to have a separate section for Mentions in the notifications page since I feel like those notifications often get buried in the many notifications I get. Also, I get over 100+ notifications since I have the 'notifications for discussions I've participated in' on since I used to have an issue where I wouldn't get notifications at all. Also, someone recently quoted me and I didn't get a notification for that, so I don't know if its an issue or if mentions/quotes are not related, but it would be helpful to have those notifications as well. I often don't notice these mentions in my notifications and never get to reply to the person who mentioned me unless I go through each page to look for them, so I think this could help users participate more often and keep the discussions going.

Maybe we could separate notifications into various sections, like "All", "My Discussions", "Bookmarked", "Mentions" to make it easier to go through the notifications and threads you're interested in looking at.

Thank you o:)
Ayy It's Mell ♥

Comments