Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to I get my sim to use an umbrella?

I seriously do not know how to get umbrellas...

Comments

• julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited November 2012
    Buy one in buy mode and put it in your inventory or win enough tickets at the festival and buy with those from the stand . Then they will put it up each time it rains
  • Gleeky321Gleeky321 Posts: 2,995 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Buy one in buy mode and put it in your inventory or win enough tickets at the festival and buy with those from the stand . Then they will put it up each time it rains
    Thank you so much! I never thought to look in buy mode
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    edited November 2012
    I forgot about umbrellas at first. My sims were not prepared and got soaked in the first rainfall! It started chucking it down and I'm frantically searching buy mode for umbrellas lol.

I've bought one for all of my sims now, I'll have to make sure I do that for all my hoods so that my families are prepared beforehand.
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited November 2012
    You can also buy the sun parasol to protect them from getting sunburnt in summer
  • elladan5lotrelladan5lotr Posts: 5 New Member
    Where in the buy mode do you buy the umbrella? Im looking all over for it lol ...Thanks :)
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Where in the buy mode do you buy the umbrella? Im looking all over for it lol ...Thanks :)
    They should show up in Outdoor Activities and Misc. Entertainment or something like that. If it helps, filter the lists of objects to the Seasons EP. This is, of course, assuming we are talking about TS3.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there!

While asking for help is always encouraged, please be sure to check when a thread was last posted in so you don't necropost.

Necropost. Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top