Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wow, they grew up hot!

2...Next

Comments

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I've had some pretty faces for sure through my legacy as has everyone else it seems! I'm excited to see how my 5th gen kiddos look when they age up so maybe they'll get their spot in this thread later.

2nd Gen
    yiAwi0m.png
    3rd Gen
    e4lLU4q.png
    4th Gen
    L9RSc2C.png
    zw7VnIN.png
    6riwm5.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    My born in game sim Daniella, I think she's beautiful!

6IJ9N2u.png
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    My born in game sim Daniella, I think she's beautiful!

6IJ9N2u.png

She's really pretty! I love her hair :)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Everyone has such beautiful sims!!
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    edited June 2018
    Well,
    Clover turned into one hot momma:
    uLkc8P6.png

And Robin turned into such a cutie!:
    1etXu9K.png

@0xx_Simmer_xx0 Clover is gorgeous.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    My quads from this legacy save are so handsome beautiful..we have Zeus, Apollo, 🐸🐸🐸🐸, and Hera(Gods and goddesses):

rck09d.jpg
    2lxi2q9.jpg
    2v30kko.jpg
    15wcu41.jpg
    2evemx2.jpg

2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I've adopted so many kids that grew up looking so darn hot!
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    On today's episode of things that are normal to say in the sims but questionable at best irl!
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • 0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    Well,
    Clover turned into one hot momma:
    uLkc8P6.png

And Robin turned into such a cutie!:
    1etXu9K.png

@0xx_Simmer_xx0 Clover is gorgeous.

I know right! She is just like her mother, lol.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited June 2018
    Finbar659 wrote: »
    I really like the sim Calia Calivan!

Thank you! She's turned out to be one of my fav sims in the this save/"legacy" (not really alegacy challenge, just been playing several gens now). She's an alien (born of abduction) and has the archaeology aspiration, which is REALLY helped by her cheerful/loves outdoor traits lol. I've uploaded the whole big crazy Vampire/Alien Calivan Clan to the gallery, but I was thinking of uploading just her as well, since I've had such fun wit her. Think anyone would be interested?

Angelina is adorable btw! I love that nose!

@PotterheadSim your sims look amazing, and definitely all look related to haha!

@kathykin I have vampire aliens too, but they pretty much always just revert to their "alien" form :-/ My first was one of my favorite age-up looks actually! He had hair at first, and I kept him basically exactly as he aged up, just changed his outfit...but it never sticks. And I thought he looked so striking! pENT9NJ.png
    He usually just ends up like this tho SQj2zqn.png
    or occasionally this lol
    OVbjWK6.png
    Yours looks amazing!

• thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    edited June 2018
    Camila De La Torre (same parents as Manuel and Elena that I'd posted earlier in this thread) aged up into a teenager today. This family makes cute babies. There's one more boy this generation who is still a child, plus Elena has twin girls who are toddlers. I'm looking forward to seeing them age up.

np1fev.png

The parents of these Sims are Lando (RIP) and Sophia.
    Post edited by thatsnotsweg on
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    edited June 2018
    Gia Benali: Salim Benali and I-forget-who's daughter, completely courtesy of MCCC. Originally, I was hoping to marry my alien abduction son from my legacy challenge to her, but she disappeared as soon as their date began, so I took that as sign she wasn't interested. Plus she hates children.

LC6ASz7.png
    Post edited by TurquoisePapaya on
    giphy.gif
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    The thing I love the most about these kind of threads is to see the variety and what each simmer considers beautiful.

Here are some of my born in game sims that I find stunning.

(the girl on the top right and the one on the bottom left are twin sisters, you can tell by their nose and mouth)
    HBoPoSP.jpg

(the guy down here has a large beard but I removed it to show his facial features better on this thread)
    fLGVwu1.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    Here are some Guys that grew up quite good looking when gown up. They are all unedited besides hair and facial hair, but features were all natural. ;)

HEMgQ9c.png
    This is Giacomo Levi, Generation 16 of my Legacy Save

wfmBnJ8.png
    This is Huzair Levi, Generation 29 :o of my Legacy Save

And this is my current Generation sim Somer (Gen 31). He grew up quite good looking :D
    BgJyRHJ.png
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    edited June 2018
    One of my 3rd gen sims had five insanely attractive children! All were born in game with no facial/body editing (sometimes I adjust them to look a bit less odd if say the chin is super far down, but didn't need to do this with these). The parents were also both born in game!

These two are the youngest, Brett and Mila
    FBNXjBB.jpg

Here is Carter and one of the twins (the oldest of the five), Noah
    7I7aDC9.jpg

Then here's Carter again with the other twin, Even
    aa0UgwJ.jpg

Lastly, a family pic of them at a restaurant, showing off all their good looks!
    NOZFijX.jpg

I've never had such a good looking family before! :lol:
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    The thing I love the most about these kind of threads is to see the variety and what each simmer considers beautiful.

Honestly, this game has lowered my expectations so much through badly generated, absolutely creepy looking sims, that any sim born in game that looks halfway normal I consider beautiful.
    giphy.gif
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited July 2018
    So, Salsa's little brother Sal also made out pretty well in the looks department.

AFCoYso.png

He's self assured, and constantly gets the whim to admire himself in the mirror, lol.

s1EWsOi.png

I mean, I have other self assured sims, but NONE of them want to look at themselves this much, but y'know, I can't really blame him ;-P

kIJgtbg.png
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Onyx and Amelia have recently made a new addition to their family (hint: their third child!) and I'm going to be aging him up to teen soon. His name is Adiran and I thought I'd at least post what he looks like so far, I have a feeling when he ages up he's going to be pretty good looking.

All babies look the same but here's a picture of him with mom and dad anyway:
    GjYEGus.png

Having some playtime with his dad as a toddler:
    w260Rhb.png

And finally he aged up to child:
    MGNVb7O.png?1

He's such a cute kid, I can't wait to seen what he looks like when he's all grown up into a teen. Once I get rid of the inevitable tacky clothes, half-bald hair and awful eyebrows he'll look fine I'm sure! :D
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!