Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just wondering, can roof leak with seasons?

Just wondering if the roof can leak over time. Just started playing and thought about it.

Comments

• allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    edited November 2012
    No.. not unless you leave a section of it off! It would be nice though if over time things like that "weathered" and needed to be repaired!

The sims don't have enough things to repair :lol:
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • AlisoxAlisox Posts: 1,640 Member
    edited November 2012
    Nope no leaks. No power outages either which is a shame.
  • SHERIEASHERIEA Posts: 415 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Power outages would be cool!
  • dawnjmaildawnjmail Posts: 4
    edited April 2014
    I just was wondering because my sims house just out of nowhere had a leak that poured out in there bedroom and it was pouring down rain so i wanted to look and see if it was possible cause no one or no thing peed there selves
  • SapphicMojoSapphicMojo Posts: 58 Member
    Was wondering the same thing. I just started a new family today and there's a large puddle in an empty bathroom. There aren't any plumbing objects there at all, and nobody wet themselves. It IS raining, so I suspect it's a leaking roof.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Was wondering the same thing. I just started a new family today and there's a large puddle in an empty bathroom. There aren't any plumbing objects there at all, and nobody wet themselves. It IS raining, so I suspect it's a leaking roof.

@SapphicMojo, Are you playing Sims 3 or Sims 4? If it's Sims 4, then you need to post this in the TS4 section as this is an old TS3 thread from 2014.

And if it's TS3, then I would suggest making sure the you have no openings in the wall: i.e missing walls. Also make sure that your roof is covering the entire house.
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Great advice @lisasc360 as per ujh. Locking necro'd thread.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top