March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nectar Cellar the same as Basement full of Nectar?

I have the Bottomless Nectar Cellar LTW, and a basement with nectar racks and several bottles of nectar, but the LTW hover-over status says I have zero bottles! What is going on with my game? Any clue why they wouldn't be registering?

Comments

• Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited February 2013
    Did your Sim make the nectar or simly buy them? I think they need to make them for it to count. I can't say that I've ever tried to complete this LTW, though.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • VizarianVizarian Posts: 19 New Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm having this same problem. My sim has been buying the nectar (not making it), but I've read elsewhere that that doesn't matter. I hope it doesn't. He's just a wealthy wannabe collector, not a producer.

So far, I just have one nectar rack placed in a first-level deep basement (in case that matters).
  • LucyBorgiaLucyBorgia Posts: 753 Member
    edited July 2013
    Have you put the nectar in the rack? My family had various bottles stashed in their personal inventories, but they didn't count till I put them in the racks. He's made some and bought some and its currently about 20 bottles out of the 50. No where near the value yet though!
  • tristanedwards10tristanedwards10 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm unable to start a new discussion but I'm currently having this issue. I have about $1000 worth of nectar atm that I found on adventures in France, however it's not adding up to my lifetime wish when I hover over it. Do I need to make a basement and put my nectar racks in there? I currently have them on the 2nd floor in a windowless room...
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,258 Member
    edited June 2018
    I'm unable to start a new discussion but I'm currently having this issue. I have about $1000 worth of nectar atm that I found on adventures in France, however it's not adding up to my lifetime wish when I hover over it. Do I need to make a basement and put my nectar racks in there? I currently have them on the 2nd floor in a windowless room...

@tristanedwards10, Basements are better to store your nectar in according to Carl's guide. Try this link here as it tells you how to create a basement for your nectar. Hope this helps... :)
    https://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/skills/worldadventures/nectarmaking/

And if you should have other issues in your game, then it's best to post them in this link as it's a thread for New Members to post any issues and/or bugs in... :)
    Sims 3 issues
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/893122/thread-for-new-members-to-post-their-sims-3-game-issues#latest
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    I'm unable to start a new discussion.
    Hi @tristanedwards10, in order to post on the forums you would need to have a fully fledged member of the sims forum. What that means is you
    need to unlock three achievements:
    1) Your account would need to be at least 1 day old,
    2) have received 25 Points and
    3) have made 15 posts.
    When you have all three, you'll be able to start discussions threads. This thread is a good read for new members looking to become fully fledged members: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

Side note, closing thread as necro'd.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top