Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• DenimChloeDenimChloe Posts: 58 Member
    edited June 2018
    DenimChloe wrote: »
    I just got Seasons and started my game. I updated my mods and whatever mods that were not updated yet, I kept out for now. But since I started working on my garden, I've been getting endless last exception errors. Can anyone help me?

It's not just gardening that's giving me endless last exception errors, it's doing that while my Sim is sleeping.

Yes, I have version 4.4.4. Can anyone help me?
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited June 2018
    It's not just gardening that's giving me endless last exception errors, it's doing that while my Sim is sleeping.

Let's discuss this on the MCCC Discord server. If you can't reach me, there is always somebody from the support team around. We're quite international meanwhile regarding timezones so it's always daytime for some of us. Use this link: https://discord.gg/fuVM8E

There it's much easier to have a look at your LEs. No file upload allowed here in the forum.

Regarding garding, we know that lots of gardening options broke with the 1.44 patch.

Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • adawnj25adawnj25 Posts: 1 New Member
    I JUST put MC COMMAND center on my game, I have no other mods or CC I loaded my game and clicked on the computer (in the game) and started going through the command center and this same error popped up about there being a bug! What do I need to do?
  • PinkHairGuitarPinkHairGuitar Posts: 44 Member
    @DenimChloe For me it's the spliced plants I already have on my lots. They cause last exceptions and this must be a regular game bug, because it's a known issue that names of spliced plants are not showing up, not producing the combined fruit, not producing every fruit of the plant or not growing any harvestables. ... These plants are the only thing that throws LE's the whole time. I'm curious how long it will take the devs to get it fixed, because I don't want to give up all the previous work (from before seasons) with this space-saving spliced plants.
    Guy on my picture is Freaky Pink, famous detective and womanizer.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I have a question about this mod. In the instructions for installing, it says to leave Tuner, Dresser and Settings because they will upgrade on their own. But when I enter the game, it says I need to upgrade Tuner and Dresser. Is this supposed to happen? Should I just ignore this?
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    @DenimChloe For me it's the spliced plants I already have on my lots. They cause last exceptions and this must be a regular game bug, because it's a known issue that names of spliced plants are not showing up, not producing the combined fruit, not producing every fruit of the plant or not growing any harvestables. ... These plants are the only thing that throws LE's the whole time. I'm curious how long it will take the devs to get it fixed, because I don't want to give up all the previous work (from before seasons) with this space-saving spliced plants.

That is good to know. I will have my planter harvest the crops and then remove the spliced plants, since once you have the fruit/veggie, you can plant those.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    I don't have any spliced plants, so it's not that, at least for me.
    Bonxie wrote: »

Let's discuss this on the MCCC Discord server. If you can't reach me, there is always somebody from the support team around. We're quite international meanwhile regarding timezones so it's always daytime for some of us. Use this link: https://discord.gg/fuVM8E

There it's much easier to have a look at your LEs. No file upload allowed here in the forum.

Regarding garding, we know that lots of gardening options broke with the 1.44 patch.

It's giving me the "Invite Invalid" message.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    I have a question about this mod. In the instructions for installing, it says to leave Tuner, Dresser and Settings because they will upgrade on their own. But when I enter the game, it says I need to upgrade Tuner and Dresser. Is this supposed to happen? Should I just ignore this?

I think this means the config files (.cfg), not the package files. The package files always need to be up to date, but if you delete the config files each time, you lose all your settings and will have to re-enable/disable settings all over again, so it's fine not to delete those each time.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I have version 4.4.4 and now my holidays don’t work. On the day of the holiday, I don’t get the goal bar in the upper left corner.

I had to remove 4.4.4 in order for holidays to show up.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I have version 4.4.4 and now my holidays don’t work. On the day of the holiday, I don’t get the goal bar in the upper left corner.

Do you have any other mods it might be conflicting with? Holidays seem to be working as intended so far for me with version 4.4.4. Maybe do a repair game? And/or delete your local thumb cache file?
    edited June 2018

Do you have any other mods it might be conflicting with? Holidays seem to be working as intended so far for me with version 4.4.4. Maybe do a repair game? And/or delete your local thumb cache file?

I repaired game, deleted cache, and disabled all mods in settings. The holidays appeared like they should. I then enabled mods again and added only MCCC and the holidays do not appear. 6am rolls around and the holiday is not activated.

It took me so long to troubleshoot because I had just added 4.4.4 and it didn’t even occur to me that it was the problem. So I spent time leaving in MCCC and checking all of my other mods. Then I realized that was actually the problem. I was shocked because I just downloaded it and it was supposed to be new. I even downloaded it again off the website to be sure but yea that’s the problem I have.

I guess I’ll wait for the next version.
    Bonxie wrote: »

Same here
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    @Chazzzy please report this on the discord board so that they can help:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa
    Same here

Here is a new one: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed. Please try again.
  • PinkHairGuitarPinkHairGuitar Posts: 44 Member
    @DenimChloe : The garden-spliced-LE doesn't happen only while gardening. I'm not sure WHAT triggers it, but it is very clearly stated in the LE. It's not the fault of some mod. Seems as if the game cannot "read" the already spliced plant.
    @GalacticGal : I'm also deleting all spliced plants in my world (the deleting throws the error as well). Another problem with the new pack seems to be that up to now you even cannot splice/graft (sorry, English is not my mother tongue) NEW plants properly, because there's a general bug with the whole thing which I hope they WILL fix very soon. It's supposed to be one of the main features of seasons (new plants etc.), so I think they will take care of that bug (otherwise it will be one of our talented modders). - I don't have problems with the florist activities, though. But there the flowers are only combined in a vase, not in the plant itself.
    Anyway, it's a shame, because I like smaller lots and therefore spliced plants. It was something I only "learned" (that you can put many many plants together in one and not just two, like I thought) some weeks before seasons. I got everything changed (apart from some bigger farming lots), and now the game doesn't like the spliced plants. :/
    I have saved the lots, however, to use them later when the issue is repaired. - Apart from that I LOVE the seasons pack! So much fun and new things... :)

And I don't want anyone to delete their plants because of MY guesswork. In my game there weren't any LE's after having deleted the spliced plants. I really miss them, they were perfect perfect quality... :'(

Concerning MCCC 4.4.4. I have no problem whatsoever and I'm SO SO grateful for it! <3 All the skilling and clothing problems are of no concern with this "mod" (it's more than a mod). Can't wait what the next version will bring when all that bugfixing is finished.
    After eatch patch release and new pack I wonder: WHEN does DP sleep at all????
    Guy on my picture is Freaky Pink, famous detective and womanizer.
    edited June 2018
    Concerning MCCC 4.4.4. I have no problem whatsoever and I'm SO SO grateful for it! <3 All the skilling and clothing problems are of no concern with this "mod" (it's more than a mod). Can't wait what the next version will bring when all that bugfixing is finished.
    After eatch patch release and new pack I wonder: WHEN does DP sleep at all????

Obviously never ;)

It was about 2h after the patch came up when he released the first hot fix. I guess he was the first of all creators who got his stuff fixed.

As for the features of the next release, come back in about four weeks. With the first version of the non public betas, he also gives us a change log and a list of what he's planning to do. I will try again to post some of the new features as a teaser here in the forums.

If you want to say "Thank You" come over to Discord. He is at least online there for 2 or 3 hours each day and he always answers to everybody. He will be glad to hear, that you like MCCC.
    @PinkHairGuitar , unfortunately for me, I decided to restart my game save once I unexpectedly got Seasons on Saturday! (I am married to the most wonderful man in the entire universe). Instead of opening up the other save (hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20) I just plunked the same lot from My Library into it's designated location in Willow Creek. Face/palm. Yes, some of their extensive garden was there, but only SOME. I lost all of the spliced plants. I had pomegranate, too. I don't even recall how I found that plant to splice it into the tree, in the first place. Oh, well. Perhaps, I'll find it again. Or, perhaps, it comes with the seed packets this time? Don't know yet. I only played for about one Sim day on Saturday, I was totally exhausted and my eyes gave out on me. So very hard to see through the blur, you know? I did play all day yesterday. Lots of fun. Perhaps, I'll send my planter (that's a name used in the 18th century, anyway) to the Von Haught mansion …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • asophie99asophie99 Posts: 1 New Member
    @PinkHairGuitar @Bonxie I had almost the same problem. The game with MCC & other mods was perfectly running with the Season extension, no "last exception" or fatal error at all. Then I sent my sims to a neighbourood home that I've played before and wich had the plants of its garden all on "perfect". I gathered some and came back to the home of my sims, and plant the "perfect vegetals" I had gathered and then, I was drown under à flood of "last exception" message for every actions I made. I connect on another sim that had no garden and no harvestable in its fridge but the flood of "last exception" continue... It seems like every mods, every actions was bugged.
    Now, after many cleaning, repears, reboots, I can play but I didn't reinstall MCC...
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    @PinkHairGuitar , unfortunately for me, I decided to restart my game save once I unexpectedly got Seasons on Saturday! (I am married to the most wonderful man in the entire universe). Instead of opening up the other save (hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20) I just plunked the same lot from My Library into it's designated location in Willow Creek. Face/palm. Yes, some of their extensive garden was there, but only SOME. I lost all of the spliced plants. I had pomegranate, too. I don't even recall how I found that plant to splice it into the tree, in the first place. Oh, well. Perhaps, I'll find it again. Or, perhaps, it comes with the seed packets this time? Don't know yet. I only played for about one Sim day on Saturday, I was totally exhausted and my eyes gave out on me. So very hard to see through the blur, you know? I did play all day yesterday. Lots of fun. Perhaps, I'll send my planter (that's a name used in the 18th century, anyway) to the Von Haught mansion …

Graft cherry to apple to make pomegranates! Cherry is hard to find but, I think it's in Oasis Springs.
  • FaoiltearnaFaoiltearna Posts: 767 Member
    edited June 2018
    ...Yes, some of their extensive garden was there, but only SOME. I lost all of the spliced plants. I had pomegranate, too. I don't even recall how I found that plant to splice it into the tree, in the first place. Oh, well. Perhaps, I'll find it again. Or, perhaps, it comes with the seed packets this time? …

@GalacticGal If you can get splicing to work for you, and if you have both an apple and a cherry tree, take a cutting from one of those two and splice it to the other. Apple+Cherry=Pomegranate. :smiley:
    ...Yes, some of their extensive garden was there, but only SOME. I lost all of the spliced plants. I had pomegranate, too. I don't even recall how I found that plant to splice it into the tree, in the first place. Oh, well. Perhaps, I'll find it again. Or, perhaps, it comes with the seed packets this time? …

@GalacticGal If you can get splicing to work for you, and if you have both an apple and a cherry tree, take a cutting from one of those two and splice it to the other. Apple+Cherry=Pomegranate. :smiley:

Thank you! I shall have to see if splicing still works!
  • FaoiltearnaFaoiltearna Posts: 767 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Graft cherry to apple to make pomegranates! Cherry is hard to find but, I think it's in Oasis Springs.

@Bananas_45 Clearly I need to make sure I refresh my page before posting! :lol: That way I don't double up on answer posts when the first one came in nearly 20 minutes before mine.
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

You can find cherry at the Von Haught Mansion, I believe.
    edited June 2018
    MC Command Center Hotfix 4.4.5 for Seasons Patch 1.44.77 is out!

The newest public release for MCCC/MC Woohoo is 4.4.5.

y4mUGU7mKaipOWbV8PZScM3oA2d-OlTrLYwf7HVmnSPXz4TZNn6PkBp-lpfcbCk4ZSUlTIgvRZ_gcycsFaY-8tsj5jfnWVcNjq6cuEk4ECiqsRlSj3X_gyiT5A7dPlsspQkToeQmzh8LmY9P9JcSwdFy8Rr0ckGd4Y4cfmibJ2HirDjx-zzLnOpc2bqYB3atfUA_hYXGYZlXxHi2Bem1iNjnw?width=279&height=253&cropmode=none

Fixes for this hotfix:
    • This hotfix allows Sims 4 to load into lots with MCCC installed. There are no errors thrown by the initial loading.
    • Fixed a problem with households with more than 8 Sims that prevented the lots from loading.
    • Fixed an issue with Game Time Speed that was preventing it from working.
    • Fixed an issue with Maximum Sims on Lot setting causing exceptions when Walkby situations were generated.
    • Fixed problems with some of the MC Dresser setting dialogs that were getting errors due to the new outfits added for seasons.
    • Added Hot Weather and Cold Weather to the list of valid outfits that can be used for some of the MC Dresser options (like outfit to change into after completing work).
    • Fixed a problem with Kill Sim that caused it to log an error.
    • Added new death types for Pet Stuff, Jungle Adventures and Seasons to the “Kill Sim” death types.
    • Fixed a problem with the Career Cheat to Reset Career Branch.
    • Fixed a problem with the MC Cheats-triggered "Vampire Invasion" that was throwing an error and not working.
    There may be some further in the mod in specific commands or with specific settings, but those will be fixed in other hotfixes as needed.

Keep in mind, if you’re getting Last Exception errors, these are not caused by MCCC but by other mods/cc that have been broken by this release.

Download here:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-4-4-5-19632583
    (Yes, it's patreon, but nevertheless it's for free - everybody has access to the hotfixes!)

Compatibility:
    This has been tested to be working with (but does not require) GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons and the patch released June 19, 2018 PC 1.44.77.1020 / Mac 1.44.77.1220 . It will also work with anything after that Sims 4 update unless otherwise specified on @Deaderpool's Tumblr/Patreon after the update. Earlier Sims 4 versions may not be compatible, so there's no support for anything below the specified version here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top