Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things You’ve Discovered In Seasons

Comments

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Suzywong wrote: »
    I found a holiday cracker in recreation but I'm not sure if it came with the pack as it doesn't have the seasons icon on it, it has a festive box icon. But I can't think where in the world it would've come from other than seasons because my sim is able to open it. So far she has gotten candy and a plush toy from it along with its own notification which included a joke.

Those came in a free update to the Holiday Stuff pack which is also free. :)
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Poekie03 wrote: »
    When a toddler opens a present one of the parents will (automatically) take a picture of it.

Does it save to screenshots?? :o

No, unfortunately not :disappointed: It is just an animation I guess...
  • Velvet_Kisses2Velvet_Kisses2 Posts: 1 New Member
    So, I found out that there is a possibility of getting a Geode when lightning strikes the ground. It's my second day playing Seasons and I think that's the most amazing part I've discovered so far. i don't know if anyone has posted about it yet. Also it's weird how cancelling a holiday makes your sim sad.
  • aecollins21aecollins21 Posts: 64 Member
    If it rains during GeekCon, all the electronic equipment breaks except the 3D gaming system.
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    I discovered Father Winter-or whatever he is called-jogging around in his suit in the summer months in BB. Now whats up with that?
  • shiiksenshiiksen Posts: 1 New Member
    Sylvan Glade looks different and weird and there are also no harvestable plants anymore :(
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    Don't know if it's been said but I had a tot that was sad because he was cold, his mother can't afford central heating, and he'd been out of his protected clothes he warmed up after a bubble bath..as the water would be warm. They also don't get cold in beds, nice little touches. :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2018
    Second holiday appeared after Talk Like a Pirate Day! It's TV Season Premier :D

Here's Trevor watching the premiere with his daughter Ashley (FYI in another household, one of my sims was spoilered and he is still pretty angry at his wife for that xD)

w8kuPC3.png
    Post edited by SimTrippy on
  • PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    Do not kick the gnomes on HarvestFest. Just don't.

But if you do, then kick all the gnomes.
  • Marco50Marco50 Posts: 83 Member
    edited June 2018
    fungamer2 wrote: »
    My sim and her daughter were having a mud fight during a thunderstorm and both ran inside. The slipped and fell in the mud and got the "muddy" moodlet. I had her go about her day because she didn't have her hygiene low to take a shower. She was coming downstairs and she slipped on the stairs and fell right down the rest of the way. I never laughed so hard!! :p:p
    I love this pack!!!

Are you serious? :smiley:

🐸🐸🐸🐸

I won't read this thread anymore, they have made tons of details and I love it. Best Expansion so far
  • starrling33starrling33 Posts: 87 Member
    edited June 2018
    I am on day 3 of 7 in summer and it's been nothing but thunderstorms every day. Can't play outside because lightning keeps striking. Anyone else having this issue? EDIT: unable to delete the comment, but I did put it in the possible bugs thread. Sorry about that.
  • Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    How do you get Gnomes?
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    huandlu wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed the price of some meals has decreased? Or did that come with the patch?
    h4HfoDD.png

Apologies if this has already been answered but I would guess it's to do with what fruit and veg are in season at the time. Usually the in season stuff is cheaper IRL

I'm still in spring so I'll have to check to see if there are any differences during the other seasons.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Found out playable sims and townies like to be festive and dress up during Winterfest. I thought it was nice.
    AeMUMfp.png
    K0QzETN.png
    xV07IBC.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SecretCyclistSecretCyclist Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="kalaksed;c-16560325"]@SecretCyclist 'slap 'em silly' is a mischief interaction that pops up as an option when a sim is playful, and despite the appearance of 'slapping' the other sim, it's considered friendly when done, as most mischief interactions usually are

oh and editing this to have things i discovered:
    vampires are immune to temperature naturally, even vampire children. i thought that was a nice touch. they still have frosty breath in the cold, though.

each scent you can give to flower arrangements has a different effect, starting at skill level 3, your sim learns how to scent with two different flowers. i'll start a thread about what they all do in a bit, but for here, what i consider the interesting ones are 'timelessness' from bluebell (it stops the arrangement from decaying) and 'bee-friending' from crocus (when placed within range of a beehive, the bees drop to 'calm' state within an in-game hour)[/quote]

[quote="kalaksed;c-16560325"]@SecretCyclist 'slap 'em silly' is a mischief interaction that pops up as an option when a sim is playful, and despite the appearance of 'slapping' the other sim, it's considered friendly when done, as most mischief interactions usually are[/quote]

I know what Slap ‘Em Silly is, but adults cannot preform the interaction on children. I checked and tried to manually do the interaction but it wasn’t available. The child sim actually had to stretch to preform the interaction.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Pets get scared of thunderstorms and will hide under the bed.
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    no one goes to the skating rinks I wish they did. it gonna be like bowling an escape for the world. its lonely for a single sim.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    How do you get Gnomes?

The gnomes are one of the traditions for the holidays! :)
  • TheWomanMonsterTheWomanMonster Posts: 49 Member
    fungamer2 wrote: »
    My sim and her daughter were having a mud fight during a thunderstorm and both ran inside. The slipped and fell in the mud and got the "muddy" moodlet. I had her go about her day because she didn't have her hygiene low to take a shower. She was coming downstairs and she slipped on the stairs and fell right down the rest of the way. I never laughed so hard!! :p:p
    I love this pack!!!

That is hilarious! I discovered it after the whole family tried to run outside when Dad set the kitchen on fire cooking breakfast.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    you can have a sim 'rummage for decorations' in the new decoration box, which creates three random decor items for that season (or possibly holiday theme). so far, i've only done it for spring decorations, on the day before 'bunfest' (easter). the decorations don't cost anything when they're created, and i got the princess cordelia vase (over $300 simoleons) twice
  • simsonthemoonsimsonthemoon Posts: 86 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Found out playable sims and townies like to be festive and dress up during Winterfest. I thought it was nice.
    AeMUMfp.png
    K0QzETN.png
    xV07IBC.png

i love the new red dress! its stunning!