Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Man, all this talk about dishwashers reminds me of this-

l.gif

Gotta get that baby clean somehow

Wow that is funny >:) you know I made a set of twins and if I get picked I wouldn't mind if you played the guy @icmnfrsh I would be the girl, it might be fun just keep it in mind. o:)

and @M13Vulpecula I finished putting in my entry by email, and everything else is up and loaded on The Sims 3 site on my page, keeping my fingers crossed. :)
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    How many pair of twins have you received so far, Vul? :b
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »

10 out of 12 reservations. I only have yet to receivd yours and Tiger's. :) You better shape up! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

10 out of 12 reservations. I only have yet to receivd yours and Tiger's. :) You better shape up! :smiley:

*Refraims from breaking out into a Grease Musical medley*
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I’ve almost finished the application, so hopefully I’ll send it in today :)
    lol I'm far behind but thankfully it's weekend! I'll try to get those stuff done.
    ._.
    twiddle3 wrote: »

*Puts on blonde toupé wig*

'Cause I need a man!
    Who can keep me satisfied!
    Banner.png
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    I’ve almost finished the application, so hopefully I’ll send it in today :)

Yay! I'll go to bed soon, so maybe I'll have something to read first thing in the morning. :)
    Banner.png
    lol I'm far behind but thankfully it's weekend! I'll try to get those stuff done.

Having more free time certainly helps out. Who doesn't crave it? ;)
    Banner.png

'Cause I need a man!

Don't get me started Vul, I'm in a musical mood. :D I've just been to see a Greatest Showman sing along and I've been singing non-stop, Much to the annoyance of the neighbours. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png

'Cause I need a man!

Don't get me started Vul, I'm in a musical mood. :D I've just been to see a Greatest Showman sing along and I've been singing non-stop, Much to the annoyance of the neighbours. :p

My sister's been playing all the songs of Greatest Showman a bit too much, so they're not too amusing for me, but I love me some Grease songs!
    Perhaps you should try and give your neighbours fluffy earmuffs? :3
    Banner.png

'Cause I need a man!

My sister's been playing all the songs of Greatest Showman a bit too much, so they're not too amusing for me, but I love me some Grease songs!
    Perhaps you should try and give your neighbours fluffy earmuffs? :3

I'm sure they'd enjoy fluffy earmuffs tbh. The little old lady that lives next door is quite eccentric.

You can tell how loud my singing is though, My nearest other neighbours are three fields away. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

'Cause I need a man!

I'm always in a musical mood o:) and don't worry about the neighbours, sing if you want to!
    [I've seen The Greatest Showman three times, no regrets]
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member

'Cause I need a man!

UGH. STOP IT. You're reminding me I need to rehearse :D
    Jacob_Banner.png

'Cause I need a man!

UGH. STOP IT. You're reminding me I need to rehearse :D

Oh, you're playing in a musical? That's fun, is it Grease or another?
    Banner.png
    I wish. We're just doing the Grease Megamix in the school summer concert. I'm being Youre-The-One-That-I-Want Sandy alongside my best and oldest friend. I haven't done an actual play since last year's Midsummer Night's Dream.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    I wish. We're just doing the Grease Megamix in the school summer concert. I'm being Youre-The-One-That-I-Want Sandy alongside my best and oldest friend. I haven't done an actual play since last year's Midsummer Night's Dream.

Ooh, that's still nice! :) Best song in Grease, simply for it's catchyness.

Did you do MND in Shakespeareian English or was it translated to modern?
    Banner.png
    Shakespearean, but cut down to half an hour. I went from a big long soliloquy/rant to three lines. It should have been two but Philostrate dropped out.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Shakespearean, but cut down to half an hour. I went from a big long soliloquy/rant to three lines. It should have been two but Philostrate dropped out.

That's useful I reckon, haha. :) Loads of playwriters of the age loved long monologues. It must've been a product of the age.
    Banner.png

That sounds awesome! I love a bit of Grease Megamix, especially in the Summer.

I played the Principal in our stage version of Grease (That was in my first year of High School Drama mind you, Many many moons ago) :D

I had to do Shakespear for my A-level Drama, IMO (Many actors may disagree with me) I found it terribly tedious and boring, Especially Shakespearean English. :p I apologize to the great acting gods for my remark.
    Christmas_Banner.png

I played the Principal in our stage version of Grease (That was in my first year of High School Drama mind you, Many many moons ago) :D

I had to do Shakespear for my A-level Drama, IMO (Many actors may disagree with me) I found it terribly tedious and boring, Especially Shakespearean English. :p I apologize to the great acting gods for my remark.

And what season started a couple of days ago? Oh-oh the Su-ummer Nights!

She was named McGee in the movie? Fun character, especially the way she delivers her announcement about the moon incident at the prom. XD

Renaissance age plays do have that overdose of ham in their dialoguesmonologues. Dutch plays of the same era are the same at that - I've read Warenar by P.C. Hooft for literature history on high school. And I dare to bet that German, French and Italian plays were the same at that. 'Imitatio' (imitating the classics) was pretty much the norm that age.

PS: Googled it - Warenar was indeed by P.C. Hooft.
    Banner.png

She was named McGee in the movie? Fun character, especially the way she delivers her announcement about the moon incident at the prom. XD

Renaissance age plays do have that overdose of ham in their dialoguesmonologues. Dutch plays of the same era are the same at that - I've read Warenar by P.C. Hooft for literature history on high school. And I dare to bet that German, French and Italian plays were the same at that. 'Imitatio' (imitating the classics) was pretty much the norm that age.

Aye, indeed she was if I remember correctly...

I only got the part because I could imitate her voice. Needless to say, the outfit was stunning... The wig not so much. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I've finally made my sims and I've started working on their apps!
    ._.

Aye, indeed she was if I remember correctly...

I only got the part because I could imitate her voice. Needless to say, the outfit was stunning... The wig not so much. :D

In other words: similar to McGonagall from the Very Potter Musical series. ;)

My sister had a girl classmate play a male role in her elementary school graduation musical... and my sister herself played 'his' wife and had to beat him up with a purse. :star:

I wonder how well I'd do in some roles. What if there is a play or musical about our Sims reality Sims? XD
    Banner.png
    I've finally made my sims and I've started working on their apps!

Yay, looking forward to see it! :)
    Banner.png