Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Deaderpool is incredibly quick. This is amazing.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited June 2018
    MC Command Center Hotfix 4.4.3 for Seasons Patch 1.44.77 is out!

The newest public release for MCCC/MC Woohoo is 4.4.3.

Fixes for this hotfix:
    • This hotfix allows Sims 4 to load into lots with MCCC installed. There are no errors thrown by the initial loading.
    • Fixed a problem with households with more than 8 Sims that prevented the lots from loading.
    • Fixed an issue with Game Time Speed that was preventing it from working.
    • Fixed an issue with Maximum Sims on Lot setting causing exceptions when Walkby situations were generated.
    There may be some further in the mod in specific commands or with specific settings, but those will be fixed in other hotfixes as needed.

Keep in mind, if you’re getting Last Exception errors, these are not caused by MCCC but by other mods/cc that have been broken by this release.

Download here:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-4-4-3-19552079
    (Yes, it's patreon, but nevertheless it's for free - everybody has access to the hotfixes!)

Compatibility:
    This has been tested to be working with (but does not require) GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons and the patch released June 19, 2018 PC 1.44.77.1020 / Mac 1.44.77.1220 . It will also work with anything after that Sims 4 update unless otherwise specified on @Deaderpool's Tumblr/Patreon after the update. Earlier Sims 4 versions may not be compatible, so there's no support for anything below the specified version here!

Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • zsurkuszzsurkusz Posts: 17 Member
    So no one can help me? :D
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    zsurkusz wrote: »
    soooo I need help.. I'm very new with MCCC but I realized mccc is updated very often and replace many mod what I use/used (so much outdated).
    First question anyone can make a depht tutorial to set OFF story progression? I didn't want it and hate and I sware didn't changed any option after installed mccc but noticed new babies and spouse some household...
    Other I want culling in my game but default simcount max number is 200 .. I have 270 sim in my game and I want to keep them but not mind the other (npc) culling, unlimite (no culling) is a madness even if I use reduce townie generating mod (admit the situation is better with that mod) .
    Soo thats all for now.. Hope someone can make a noobtorial for me :)
    (sorry for bad english)

Have a read of Deaderpool's documentation here, it's very comprehensive: http://deaderpool-mccc.com/#Top

If you don't want story progression - i.e. Sims marrying, having kids, etc. - I suggest you remove the Pregnancy module.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited June 2018
    NVMD it turned out to be the laundry room making the error :|

Post edited by Lyrie on
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    ...Is there anything that stops sims from dying on community lots?

No, as far as I know there is no setting like this.

The only thing you can tweak in that context is this:
    MCCC > MCCC Settings > Gameplay Settings > Sims Die On Lot
    If enabled, when a Sim dies either through gameplay or by using the 'Kill Sim' command, they will only have a reaper show-up and leave an urn/gravestone if they are on the current lot itself. If they are walking in the street, no reaper will appear. This is how the default gameplay works but if this setting is disabled, they can be reaped anywhere in the streets or current lot.

But you're not looking for something like this, right?

No but thank you!
  • fcurtifcurti Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi! Can someone help me with my MCCC mod?
    edited June 2018
    MC Command Center Hotfix 4.4.4 for Seasons Patch 1.44.77 is out!

The newest public release for MCCC/MC Woohoo is 4.4.4.

y4mzT2AwMVLalEZox50_-ZpYUIRHiOuaGDpPfkXZt76GN0KuJVxoA1lG0twLgfPQ95LXT6SZHpVlpihzP_SAUOLupid0qob2jayLzCoNZg3fwmDkcHPVMz2VF2TyS4Ries6QvfYtGSbNd6b33aRRzNxXai6ZV5YVDT9xiFBKtvGthBjXD4PpZTYMKLeWFZfwPPNWgwPufvr01BydsrmuUPsFg?width=279&height=256&cropmode=none

Fixes for this hotfix:
    • This hotfix allows Sims 4 to load into lots with MCCC installed. There are no errors thrown by the initial loading.
    • Fixed a problem with households with more than 8 Sims that prevented the lots from loading.
    • Fixed an issue with Maximum Sims on Lot setting causing exceptions when Walkby situations were generated.
    • Fixed problems with some of the MC Dresser setting dialogs that were getting errors due to the new outfits added for seasons.
    • Added Hot Weather and Cold Weather to the list of valid outfits that can be used for some of the MC Dresser options (like outfit to change into after completing work).
    • Fixed a problem with Kill Sim that caused it to log an error.
    • Added new death types for Pet Stuff, Jungle Adventures and Seasons to the “Kill Sim” death types.
    There may be some further in the mod in specific commands or with specific settings, but those will be fixed in other hotfixes as needed.

Keep in mind, if you’re getting Last Exception errors, these are not caused by MCCC but by other mods/cc that have been broken by this release.

Download here:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-4-4-4-19566572
    (Yes, it's patreon, but nevertheless it's for free - everybody has access to the hotfixes!)

Compatibility:
    This has been tested to be working with (but does not require) GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons and the patch released June 19, 2018 PC 1.44.77.1020 / Mac 1.44.77.1220 . It will also work with anything after that Sims 4 update unless otherwise specified on @Deaderpool's Tumblr/Patreon after the update. Earlier Sims 4 versions may not be compatible, so there's no support for anything below the specified version here!

Post edited by Bonxie on
    edited June 2018
    fcurti wrote: »
    Hi! Can someone help me with my MCCC mod?

Sure. But you have to tell us first what's the problem.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    MC Command Center Hotfix 4.4.4 for Seasons Patch 1.44.77 is out!

The newest public release for MCCC/MC Woohoo is 4.4.4.

Fixes for this hotfix:
    • Fixed problems with some of the MC Dresser setting dialogs that were getting errors due to the new outfits added for seasons.
    • Added Hot Weather and Cold Weather to the list of valid outfits that can be used for some of the MC Dresser options (like outfit to change into after completing work).
    • Fixed a problem with Kill Sim that caused it to log an error.
    • Added new death types for Pet Stuff, Jungle Adventures and Seasons to the “Kill Sim” death types.

Download here:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-4-4-4-19566572

Compatibility:

so this is a new one?

sorry i've been in game since getting back from shopping.

so this is a new one?

Yes - it's a new one, relaesed today 10am EST, 16:00 CET.

so this is a new one?

Yes - it's a new one, relaesed today 10am EST, 16:00 CET.

thanks.
    With my MCCC mod I was wondering if you could help me figure out why my sims siblings wont get married or have the mod applied to them, as I would like them to have children also. Do you know why? By the way, I usually play the eldest sibling and move them out but leave the others.
    @fcurti Please let's discuss this on Discord. Due to the nature or your question, it's for sure the better place.

Use this link: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed
    @Bonxie I made an account, how do I get in contact with you?
    okay mc works. i was having a issue where even though i did everything right it wouldn't show up. but i managed to fix it myself.
    fcurti wrote: »
    @Bonxie I made an account, how do I get in contact with you?

go to the discord site there will be plenty of help there. i was nervous going there the first time too but the cool thing is theres almost always help there. because of timezones not everyone is around here.
  • xxLeilaaxxLeilaa Posts: 57 Member
    I downloaded the newest version of MCCC and now my game starts up really slowly and travelling to other lots takes more time too. I don’t have any other mods/cc and since I played the past few days without MCC it became more noticeable that the game is slowed down now. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Maybe disable one of the features or something? I can’t play without MCCC.

Also, can someone please explain how to get rid of the Sims in the relationship panel that are on zero? It should be possible with the Cleaner, rightt? But whenever I click on acquaintances or zero relationships nothing ever happens (also before patch/ep).
    edited June 2018
    xxLeilaa wrote: »
    I downloaded the newest version of MCCC and now my game starts up really slowly and travelling to other lots takes more time too. I don’t have any other mods/cc and since I played the past few days without MCC it became more noticeable that the game is slowed down now. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Maybe disable one of the features or something? I can’t play without MCCC.
    Hm, sorry no lags in my game - with Sims 1.44 and MCCC 4.4.4. You might come over to our MCCC Discord community and ask there, if somebody has the same issue. Use this link: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

xxLeilaa wrote: »
    Also, can someone please explain how to get rid of the Sims in the relationship panel that are on zero? It should be possible with the Cleaner, rightt? But whenever I click on acquaintances or zero relationships nothing ever happens (also before patch/ep).
    You might deactivate sim relationship culling or set it to a value which suits your playstyle.
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Culling with possible values D, E or C.

If the setting is 'D'-disabled, the EA relationship culling process that deletes Sims relationships after an amount of time with no contact will be deactivated. No relationship culling will occur. If the setting is 'E'-enabled, then the default EA relationship culling will occur. If MC Cleaner is deployed, an additional setting value of 'C' will be available. When this setting is used, MC Cleaner relationship cleaning will happen rather than EA's default relationship culling and it will follow the relationship cleaning rules as configured in MC Cleaner. After changing, the game must be restarted for the changes to take effect.

You can also forget a certain sim immediately. Got to the relationship panel, click on the sim who should forget the active sim and choose:
    MCCC > Forget Active Sim
    i just have a tiny issue. its tiny because i had it once before but forgot how eggy said to fix it.

my toddler sim keeps going in the kiddie pool in tights. so everyday clothes. i think the last time i had this happen was a year ago so i can't remember how to fix it.
  • DenimChloeDenimChloe Posts: 58 Member
    I just got Seasons and started my game. I updated my mods and whatever mods that were not updated yet, I kept out for now. But since I started working on my garden, I've been getting endless last exception errors. Can anyone help me?
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    DenimChloe wrote: »
    I just got Seasons and started my game. I updated my mods and whatever mods that were not updated yet, I kept out for now. But since I started working on my garden, I've been getting endless last exception errors. Can anyone help me?

Are you on version 4.4.4. of MCCC?
  • DenimChloeDenimChloe Posts: 58 Member
    Yes, I am. Forgot to mention that. Sorry.
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Is everyone's mod working? I don't see marriages or babies being generated and I have it disabled to bypass households i played.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top