Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods: Seasons + June 2018 patch

Comments

• LeiaLeia Posts: 61 Member
    AbyArashi wrote: »
    The new MCCC release (4.4.4) seems to fix error code 102-6ee24dd4-656c7982 with the Seasons patch.

It is giving me the same error when I try to travel to a community lot and it kicks me out to the load a world screen for some reason :/ It only happens when I try to travel to a restaurant it seems and when I get to finally travel there, there are not employees

I already have de 4.4.4 version so... Any idea on how to solve this or do I just to wait till MCCC is updated gain?

It's probably some other mod conflicting with MCCC or something... I have 4.4.4 version and I can travel to community lots without an issue... Restaurants too and there are employees.
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Reported as broken:
    Bird Feeder gives feathers

Reported working:
    Hide lot trait head FX
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    Thank you I defo think I find it interesting enough to try it out I was just wondering if you had any further experience but no worries and by the way I really like the supernatural sims you made :)
    Thank you so much! :blush: And sorry for my late reply, I don't always get notifications for some reason.
  • wubs2004wubs2004 Posts: 3 New Member
    I keep on getting an error code 102:ff495b5:b3c27d2 and I've been searching for what is wrong with what mods I have and its juts rlly frustrating bc I can't find which mod/mods are broken...!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Reported as broken:
    Bird Feeder gives feathers

Reported working:
    Hide lot trait head FX

Thank you :)

So for visibility:

Reported Working by Users: Hide lot trait head FX (Peterskywalker)
    Broken: Bird Feeder gives feathers (NoelleBellefleur)

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member
    MCC isnt free now? it keeps sending me to a support page
    Confirmed Fine by Modder:
    Gender Preference Set (azoresman)
    Start Life the easy way (azoresman)
    Tuck in for Teen, YA and Adult (dhikaodonk)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • wubs2004wubs2004 Posts: 3 New Member
    does anyone know if any of sacrificial mods have been updated?
  • ChelleyJayChelleyJay Posts: 80 Member
    edited June 2018
    MadameLee wrote: »
    ChelleyJay wrote: »
    I been having problems with my game as well. Well the mods. I did download the MCCC file for seasons, and it worked for now. My game was doing fine, but my mods being enabled didn't let me play any of my loaded games. So when I disabled them my game worked fine. I also used this program: MTS_DmitryMalfatto to check if I had bad CC. Ever since I installed season he showed so much CC that conflicted with the game, so I deleted them all. Restarted my game and it was still taking back to the map section when loading a saved game, but once I disabled mods it worked fine. Hopefully, this gets fixed all around. :)

take out MTS_DimitryMalfatto to see if it might be the problem

That program helps me check if I have bad CC. I probably should've worded that better. I did download the lastest MCCC and its working great now :)
    Post edited by ChelleyJay on
  • ChelleyJayChelleyJay Posts: 80 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    ChelleyJay wrote: »
    I been having problems with my game as well. Well the mods. I did download the MCCC file for seasons, and it worked for now. My game was doing fine, but my mods being enabled didn't let me play any of my loaded games. So when I disabled them my game worked fine. I also used this program: MTS_DmitryMalfatto to check if I had bad CC. Ever since I installed season he showed so much CC that conflicted with the game, so I deleted them all. Restarted my game and it was still taking back to the map section when loading a saved game, but once I disabled mods it worked fine. Hopefully, this gets fixed all around. :)

Also, MCCC has had many updates since the Seasons Patch, make sure you have the latest version, 4.4.4. Be sure to delete the old version prior to downloading the new version.

Thanks. I just downloaded this. Now my CC works fine in the game, with seasons installment...
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    DizzyDi34 wrote: »

Yes, it's still free - you don't have to be a Patron.
  • DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member

the links given for mcc sends me to the patreon support page and an info page not the actual download for mcc itself had to find the proper link from mcc centre instead
    Does anyone know if custom windows still work?
  • GemmaClaireGemmaClaire Posts: 2 New Member
    > @wubs2004 said:
    > I keep on getting an error code 102:ff495b5:b3c27d2 and I've been searching for what is wrong with what mods I have and its juts rlly frustrating bc I can't find which mod/mods are broken...!

I'm getting the same too, but I have taken out all of my mods and I think it's actually coming from my CC, maybe furniture as the issue only starts when I try to enter a lot? I'm so confused :#
  • candystormcandystorm Posts: 321 Member

the links given for mcc sends me to the patreon support page and an info page not the actual download for mcc itself had to find the proper link from mcc centre instead

Where is the actual link to download? The links posted on here took me to the info page.
    Origin: twinklegalaxy
    Grim-Reaper-Sim.jpg

• pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    candystorm wrote: »

Where is the actual link to download? The links posted on here took me to the info page.

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#Top
    edited June 2018
    Updated for Seasons:
    All Beds Give Same Energy, Comfort and Stress Relief (cyclelegs) - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=608262
    Realistic Prices (Lower Career Salaries) (Satira) - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=609496

Confirmed Fine by Modder:
    More Club Members [& Gender Requirements!] by Eurynome (edespino)
    Higher money requeriment for join to Clubs (edespino)
    Higher skill level threhold like rule for join a club (edespino)

@candystorm For MCCC, from this page - https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#Top - select Downloads
    If you are downloading from the Patreon site, select Posts: https://www.patreon.com/mccc_deaderpool/posts
  • Caramel14julyCaramel14july Posts: 2 New Member
    I was playing sims 4 with the seasons pack and I have played with this family a couple of times after downloading seasons and one sim had a custom career and my sim went into labor and so I selected have baby at hospital and then it went to the loading screen and it was loading
    fine Until it stops and says error It’s the same as the one you guys got I don’t want to type it all out and why did. It not say error before I am so confused!
  • Caramel14julyCaramel14july Posts: 2 New Member
    Btw has MC command center been updated please give me the link if so
  • shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    My sim can't harvest her plants in her garden. All other actions work but she can't harvest, it resets her every time. I don't think its a mod issue since I tested it without the mods and it still does it unless it's other custom buy and build things. Also when my sim went to the spice market nove of the vendors opened up and no one but my sim and her guests showed up, don't know if that is mod related either.
  • CrazyHPFanCrazyHPFan Posts: 3 New Member
    Have Some Personality Please! by polarbearsims has been updated.
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    Reported that Faster Skills by maloekoegirl needs updating. Some users reported it broken
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
  • shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    Have not noticed any trouble with faster skills, it was one of the first things I checked but will keep my eye on it. Although maloekoegirl did say she would update as soon as she could.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top