Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods: Seasons + June 2018 patch

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Anyone know if Archaeology Career is going to or needs to be updated? I haven't played my sim with that career yet to test it. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=608495&c=1&goto=newpost

It's not been updated yet, but it will need it. All careers do.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    simsluvr90 wrote: »
    Anyone else experiencing sims wearing clothes in the shower after the update?
    All my sims wear these jeans when they shower
    but theyre not cc, theyre in game

y9tIm43.png

Im going to try removing mods to see if its one conflicting maybe

Those are not jeans from the game, they are CC. Try running the sims 4 studio batch fix for showers.
  • shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    @luthienrising

Thanks, I will keep my eye in it. Hope it does get updated.
  • CrazyHPFanCrazyHPFan Posts: 3 New Member
    > @simsluvr90 said:
    > Anyone else experiencing sims wearing clothes in the shower after the update?
    > All my sims wear these jeans when they shower
    > but theyre not cc, theyre in game
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Im going to try removing mods to see if its one conflicting maybe

That's actually been a glitch that's been effecting a few people before the patch. It even happens if you have no CC. MCC Dresser can help provide a fix for the issue with it's copy and paste outfit options and a bit of fanangling. It could also just be that you have cc incorrectly marked as 'nude'. S4S can help you get rid of that. So it's probably not an issue related to this update.
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    CrazyHPFan wrote: »
    > @simsluvr90 said:
    > Anyone else experiencing sims wearing clothes in the shower after the update?
    > All my sims wear these jeans when they shower
    > but theyre not cc, theyre in game
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Im going to try removing mods to see if its one conflicting maybe

That's actually been a glitch that's been effecting a few people before the patch. It even happens if you have no CC. MCC Dresser can help provide a fix for the issue with it's copy and paste outfit options and a bit of fanangling. It could also just be that you have cc incorrectly marked as 'nude'. S4S can help you get rid of that. So it's probably not an issue related to this update.

Thank you!
    I did find a pair of cc jeans I had gotten with one of the user made stuff packs and I removed it
    Im about to see if that fixed the problem. Its weird though that the issue never arose until the update
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Anyone else experiencing sims wearing clothes in the shower after the update?
    All my sims wear these jeans when they shower
    but theyre not cc, theyre in game

y9tIm43.png

Im going to try removing mods to see if its one conflicting maybe

Those are not jeans from the game, they are CC. Try running the sims 4 studio batch fix for showers.

You are right
    I did find they were CC
    When I had looked through the jeans my cc jeans they didnt appear
    But I found them and removed them
    edited June 2018
    That's actually been a glitch that's been effecting a few people before the patch. It even happens if you have no CC. MCC Dresser can help provide a fix for the issue with it's copy and paste outfit options and a bit of fanangling. It could also just be that you have cc incorrectly marked as 'nude'. S4S can help you get rid of that. So it's probably not an issue related to this update. [/quote]

Thank you!
    I did find a pair of cc jeans I had gotten with one of the user made stuff packs and I removed it
    Im about to see if that fixed the problem. Its weird though that the issue never arose until the update[/quote]

Could you please share the name of the CC jeans so that I can investigate and can contact the creator. Thank you.
    Updated
    Socialization is Fun! (PolarBearSims) - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=602167
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Dog Pregnancy Mod by n8smom8496 is not working
    I get a last exception from MCC
    edited June 2018
    Could you please share the name of the CC jeans so that I can investigate and can contact the creator. Thank you.

Yeah
    theyre from "Crazy Cat Stuff"
    http://love4sims4.tumblr.com/post/159720038343/john-sims-crazy-cat-lady

The jeans are called GiannisK13_KittyJeans
  • Kayla_ElaineKayla_Elaine Posts: 2,240 Member
    @luthienrising

I placed the new copy of Neia's careers(she updated her's) in the Mods that had the file with them. It seemed to have fixed those mods. They functioned correctly in my limited tests and didn't generate LEs.
  • shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    @Kayla_Elaine

Thanks that's good to know. I use her careers as well.

Yeah
    theyre from "Crazy Cat Stuff"
    http://love4sims4.tumblr.com/post/159720038343/john-sims-crazy-cat-lady

The jeans are called GiannisK13_KittyJeans

Thank you!
  • VariableVariable Posts: 18 Member
    LumiaLoverSims and AronSims NoBlu and/or NoGlo (I'm not sure if it's one specifically of the two, as I used and tested them in tandem) resulted in freezes, errors, and redirects to World select when trying to open play or build modes. Removing them both has removed the issue for me.
  • playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @playermarko456

Thank you so much for peeling an apple to an alien where this is concerned lol much appreciated I thought initially you were referring to something in sims 4 studio for a moment (which I have a basic understanding of from the lovely Bananas_45) when you posted before and that's why I needed to clarify-) sometimes it really is the teeniest of things we can overlook.. If it's not a further imposition could I please ask which creator made those fabulous sandal/boots on your female sim they are gorgeous :)

What female Sim? o: Only Sim I've uploaded is a Male Sim named Romeo Lovelace. The sandals are base game sandals.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @playermarko456

apologies lol there must have been another pic in another post that i thought was yours as well no worries :)
  • playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    No problem :-)
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    Variable wrote: »
    LumiaLoverSims and AronSims NoBlu and/or NoGlo (I'm not sure if it's one specifically of the two, as I used and tested them in tandem) resulted in freezes, errors, and redirects to World select when trying to open play or build modes. Removing them both has removed the issue for me.

I have NoGlo in my game and experienced no freezes or errors when going to live/build mode.

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    anyone know of a mod to stop sims doing constant push up's anywhere and everywhere?
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Is MCCC working with the Seasons pack itself?
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    Yep working for me with no problems
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Yep working for me with no problems

Thank you! :)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    @luthienrising it seems Explore Mod causes the interaction of 'Give a gift' to disappear!
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
    @luthienrising

I placed the new copy of Neia's careers(she updated her's) in the Mods that had the file with them. It seemed to have fixed those mods. They functioned correctly in my limited tests and didn't generate LEs.

Sweet, thank you! That will fix my last career mod, then, I think :)

Summing Up This Fine Morning:

Updated Again!
    UI Cheats Extension (weerbesu) - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=558548

To fix non-updated careers made with Neia's tool:
    - Place a new copy of Neia's base career file into your Mods folder. You should be able to get it from one of her mods here: http://modthesims.info/m/9050937

Broken/Needs Updating
    Reduced Random Townie Generation (AKLSimmer) - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=595445

Broken Mods + CC
    Dog Pregnancy Mod (n8smom8496)
    GiannisK13_KittyJeans from Crazy Cat Stuff (john-sims)
    LumiaLoverSims and AronSims NoBlu

Broken with Seasons
    Explore Mod - "Give Gift" not available

• RooskgRooskg Posts: 1 New Member
    Anyone knows about 🐸🐸🐸🐸? It is not on the lists.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top