Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diverse couples! Lgbt style...

Comments

• kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I love your pictures too @FanPhoria!

It's a pose! I just thought those two deserved some beautiful wedding photos. They were so special together.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    kemisz wrote: »
    I love your pictures too @FanPhoria!

It's a pose! I just thought those two deserved some beautiful wedding photos. They were so special together.

Aww, very true! Ah well, I live in hope for partner dancing :blush:
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    5Lyj5bg.png

Just a random picture of Miguel and Caleb being cute because I felt like bumping this thread so it doesn't disappear.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    I've had several long awaited weddings this month.

Jack (l) and Aspen (r) getting engaged on the pier in Brindleton Bay:

2Db8akX.png

The event itself. I'm not sure how well these two will work out in the long run, as they have nearly polar opposite personalities, but they've been crazy about each other for ages so who am I to stand in their way? :p

ovxO81Y.png

And another pair that have been sweethearts forever, Sean (l) and Mars (r), with a glimpse of Mars' mother, the famous Pollination Technician 3, between them (and the rest of their gigantic combined family):

1FJE9ld.png
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    Love is Love <3 Probably my favorite lgbt couple in my game.
    lgb1.png
    lgb2.png
    lgb3.png
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I tend to make more transgender and gender creative people then gay or lesbian but I still make them also. As a matter of fact, I made a family of 4 brothers that dress and live feminine with different partners (one married to a masculine woman with 2 transgender kids; one married to an older man who had kids from a previous relationship, one married to another feminine man though he had a kid from a previous relationship to a woman and one still a teenager living with his older brother.)

I make a lot of transgenders and gender fluids too. My Sim Victoria loves dressing in men's clothes. I miss being able to use the cosmic gender ray mod which randomly affects random premade sims and townies in the game that don't have a set gender in the game. I am waiting for these updates and bugs to be gone and done before reinstalling it and re-activating other mods.

Cosmic Gender Ray
    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=603109
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    edited June 2018
    Smh people who have been on my simblr or on the favourite screenshots thread have probably already seen this but oh well
    Lily Green (left) and Peggy Rose (right) in their party wear c. 1898
    YywiOJx.png
    (With colour)
    GyU6DCG.png
    Post edited by historynerd on
    Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    Can't get over how cute I find these screenshots :)
    uy3VO05.png
    N7GOgxP.png
    tN9WADF.png
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Prom!! With Akshara and Marley. Their height differs in the pics bc some of the poses edit their height, or maybe the height slider I use affects the poses, Idk.

lKo4vf5.jpg

rPizbwq.png

Lots more pics in spoiler:
    Insert heart-eye emoji here
    MmGB7YV.png

Smitten
    8kAcWhE.png

(:
    FT4GdIH.png

*evil eyes @ Lucas Munch in the bg* still cute
    94kEzrw.png
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    O3xmlFm.jpg

My latest AI couple. Originally it was going to be Frost's (Left) sister Sunny with Forrest (right), but decided to go with Frost after. The two are almost star-crossed lovers, the laws of Laptop Beta not allowing the two of their AI types to truly be a couple, not even allowed to share a first kiss, or they may face dire consequences.

eDMjujM.jpg
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Hi, it's me, back on my favorite thread again, lol.

@historynerd OMG I LOVE YOUR PICTURES. Historical W/W for the win ;-D
    @simmerlyrose Those pics ARE awfully cute :blush: I love that first one especially! They look very good together, what are their names?

Well, Rachid and Logan are busy with raising little Raegan and Rachid's career, but they still made time for some celebratory whoohoo after Rachid got two promotions in one week!EATDRKL.png

Jaylin and Omar are also still going strong--ere they are sharing a moment in Sylvan Glade.
    tL1TSNW.png

Salma's a bit erratic and developed a crush on the repair woman ;-P
    ktCvDwd.png

And Charity and Cally got remarried, cause till death do you part is no advice for vampires :wink:
    c1Vqrp0.png

Plus--two more elopements!
    Artsy Sanika and Heather looked beautiful next to the fountain outside the museum.
    Dm8K6J0.png
    ArAaD0J.png

And then there's Korey and Calia--Calia is an alien, and Korey is an alien vampire. Although Korey is technically male in game, I consider him/them genderqueer with a preference for female clothes. I absolutely love how they look together--Calia in her natural alien state, and Korey dressed in that beautiful lace blouse. I was skeptical about them at first--they were wanting to be flirty with each other, but I kinda considered them siblings despite no blood relation (long story) but I can't deny what a beautiful and happy couple they are!
    9XpMH4m.png
    gDWVaH4.png
    YNpknvd.png
    lH15ZnF.png
    unBttmh.png
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    edited July 2018
    Double date!

doppeldate5vsqh.png
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited July 2018
    Just browsed thru this thread. What awesome pics with awesome sims :) So great to have this diversity in game.

Here are a few of my fav, number 1 couple, Filip and Shaun. They are so much fun to play, always up to something. Love them to bits:

M5dI8kB.png

uE6XeRc.png
    That look on his face, though.....

5HN2MGW.png

zWyAJaY.png

gZQFk3o.png

• CodexMortemCodexMortem Posts: 104 Member
    I really liked a lot of the pics showed here! Most of them are just too adorable. xD
    @kirivian I liked yours too much! The styles you give to your sims are awesome. I gotta admit, I specially liked the hairstyle you gave to Caleb Vatore (one of my fav sims of the game to be honest), the one from Endymion, Everet's and Lex's.

From my part, I probably need more hetero couples 'cause most I have are same-sex. xD I don't have a lot of pics at hand, but I'll share two I do have, although I already posted them in another thread. I really liked them anyway, probably two of my favourite screenshots.

These are Joshua (r) and Érick (l). They're actually from a really random save I started with them, just because I was testing some CC and I really liked the random sim from CAS, who ended up being Joshua. I almost didn't change a thing about him, just clothes and such. Érick is a downloaded sim I just added because... I don't remember. xD Just that he was the first one to show up in my library. I started the save (to test Seasons too, first time I test an EP before actually playing with my main save xD) and grew attached to these two.

rQf4RRy.png
    0SuTXqA.png

Funny fact: they had four children together, at the same time. Four toddlers are just CHAOTIC. But they grew up to be very beautiful children.
    (I like to let my same-sex couples to have biological children, though I let them adopt too. I just really like to see how the children turn out, I like the genetics from this game. xD)
    gGelhII.png
  • PeanutButterVibesPeanutButterVibes Posts: 15 Member
    I love the pictures that are posted here! One of my favorite families in my own game includes a transgender woman and her girlfriend. They have a toddler by now :) Unfortunately I can't post pictures yet..
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    I haven’t played these 2 sims I made in ages, but I love them together!

0JVzdRp.jpg

My sims Veronica Hanks -black hair- and Andrea DonWell. They're married in my game, but I didn't really do a big wedding or anything, but I did this edit with them a long time ago! I think they're so cute together XD. I should play them again! Haha
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member

My favorite couple is still my first one - I made them when all we had was the CAS demo. When I started playing them in-game, I turned aging off on them, because some sims I can't say 'goodbye' to. This pic was supposed to be at Red Shirt Day at Disney. :smile:

aamQVrk.jpg
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Lisspeed98Lisspeed98 Posts: 72 Member
    I have these couple of Sims, the first two guys are Damon and Pique, they're based on my friend's OC (Pique) and my OC (Damon). They're happily married and have 3 kids as of now: Wren, Lazarus (twins) and Emory (who is still a baby).

29_6_18_21_18_11_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcgmoyq.png
    7_7_18_2_38_23_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcgjz9u.png
    7_7_18_3_36_01_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcgjz89.png
    The entire family together haha.

Secondly is Malcolm Landgraab and Caleb Vatore. They also have 3 kids together: Dante, Darcy (twins) and Selene.
    23_5_18_0_48_28_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcgmp0e.png
    2_7_18_23_44_31_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcgmou9.png

Lastly are Dante and Melvin. Dante is a trans guy. Melvin is Damon's ex-husband, the two divorced after their daughter passed away but they're still best friends. Dante is Malcolm and Caleb's son. Together they have a son named Cyril.
    30_6_18_3_44_20_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcgmoxt.png
    30_6_18_2_04_31_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcgmoxd.png
    7_7_18_4_28_48_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcgjzdh.png

"When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth.
    Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee, of course..."
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi everyone. Sorry for the long list. I've been wanting to comment for ages but haven't found the time.

@kirivian I can't stop looking at Kade and Arjan. That picture is so well shot and I can feel the passion between these two.
    @wyn They look like they're having heaps of fun. <3
    @FanPhoria That pic of Kumian and Jaylin hugging was just adorable.
    @kemisz Aw Caleb looks kinda shy.
    @Simpatsyann Oh wow I love that church they're in.
    @CrownSims Cute family pics. The middle one is sweet.
    @historynerd Wow! That's a nice pic. Love the dresses. Particularly the one on the left.
    @simmerlyrose Who's that girl on the right? She's really pretty
    @Purrdalecki That lighting is amazing.
    @LosaruTaiyo I love it when the sims couples snuggle. They always look so cute and shy.
    @Kathykins I can't get over how handsome Filip is.
    @CodexMortem Erick and Joshua look lovely. Erick seems so caring in the first shot.
    Okay. So I've been a bit shy to share but this is my sim couple Alex and Henry.

W8aKlbA.jpg

Their families are at war with each other, but these two met when they were kids and became best friends in secret.

02-19-18-2-31-31-pm.png?1520549219

Alex and Henry at fourteen. (Alex on the right, Henry on the left).
    tumblr_papmj5rAco1x30lxro1_1280.png

Then their friendship grew into something more.

Alex and Henry (21) having a snuggle. (Henry left, Alex right)
    z0Z7Sjl.png

Unfortunately Henry and Alex's warring families pose as a threat to the young lovers' relationship...

Henry's dad after spotting Alex and Henry kissing...
    lwBSZhd.png

But the two live in hope that someday they will be able to be together.

The best friends fast asleep in each other's arms.
    06-20-18-8-06-46-pm.png?1530327513
  • antcamireantcamire Posts: 18 Member
    Just discovered the premade life partners Brent and Brant Hecking in Brindleton bay. super cute couple.
    antcamire wrote: »
    Just discovered the premade life partners Brent and Brant Hecking in Brindleton bay. super cute couple.

@antcamire oh gosh yes. I see them everywhere. I love it when you see them walking their dogs around Brindleton Bay.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Lisspeed98 wrote: »
    I have these couple of Sims, the first two guys are Damon and Pique, they're based on my friend's OC (Pique) and my OC (Damon). They're happily married and have 3 kids as of now: Wren, Lazarus (twins) and Emory (who is still a baby).

29_6_18_21_18_11_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcgmoyq.png
    7_7_18_2_38_23_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcgjz9u.png
    7_7_18_3_36_01_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcgjz89.png
    The entire family together haha.

Secondly is Malcolm Landgraab and Caleb Vatore. They also have 3 kids together: Dante, Darcy (twins) and Selene.
    23_5_18_0_48_28_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcgmp0e.png
    2_7_18_23_44_31_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcgmou9.png

Lastly are Dante and Melvin. Dante is a trans guy. Melvin is Damon's ex-husband, the two divorced after their daughter passed away but they're still best friends. Dante is Malcolm and Caleb's son. Together they have a son named Cyril.
    30_6_18_3_44_20_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcgmoxt.png
    30_6_18_2_04_31_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcgmoxd.png
    7_7_18_4_28_48_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcgjzdh.png

That second pic of Malcolm and Caleb is my new favorite thing. You'd think Malcolm would be the one with the horn :D
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Darn @citysimmer I didn't know you were on this thread. :D I would have altered the storyline for spoilery reasons otherwise. XD
  • CagierSaturnCagierSaturn Posts: 24 Member
    Would be interesting to see some sims on the asexual or aromantic spectrums, or both.

Sims who can be in a relationship with no woo hoo and still be happy, or sims who can be good partners and raise a family without any flirting or romantic exchange. Does anybody have any?