Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    Just heard "Steal Your Sunshine" on TV. How dare they?! :D
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    @simgirl1010 I've never been more ready!! Thank you so much for the giveaway once again, I am eternally grateful
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Just played a bit, i LOVE it. Especially the calendar, i have three toddlers, who have their birthdays on different days. Now I can schedule ahead. I also added Halloween etc.
  • pinkknight06pinkknight06 Posts: 872 Member
    LemDoodle wrote: »
    Four more hours for me now... Agh! And there's no more chores to do! Playing without Seasons has been painful these past couple days. I can only seem to play for like thirty minutes before I start pouting to myself lol
    last night i got off at 11:30 p.m i was like let me get ready for season so i call my self building a new house from scratch but after a couple of min i got bored real quick.
    3 hours and 10min
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Four more hours for me now... Agh! And there's no more chores to do! Playing without Seasons has been painful these past couple days. I can only seem to play for like thirty minutes before I start pouting to myself lol
    last night i got off at 11:30 p.m i was like let me get ready for season so i call my self building a new house from scratch but after a couple of min i got bored real quick.
    3 hours and 10min

i'm not a builder but i tried to build a greenhouse. then realized the reason i couldn't find the glass walls was i didn't have the pack.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I am still waiting. It doesn't seem fair that I have such a long wait and everyone else been enjoying the game for a few hours at least. :/ Hurry up time, speed up!
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I am still waiting. It doesn't seem fair that I have such a long wait and everyone else been enjoying the game for a few hours at least. :/ Hurry up time, speed up!

i don't have it yet 9 pm.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »

i don't have it yet 9 pm.

It just turned 6 p.m. here.
  • Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    i'm not a builder but i tried to build a greenhouse. then realized the reason i couldn't find the glass walls was i didn't have the pack.

Are glass walls a thing in Seasons? I know glass ceilings came in the patch Tuesday, so it’s base game now.
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    3 hours and 10min

There's no glass walls in the pack.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,392 Member
    3 hours and 10min

You mean windows? All they use for glass walls are windows
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Yeah, they basically do walls with big windows and a glass roof. Wish there were more proper greenhouse attributes though.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Just my luck that my save file all set for Seasons would get corrupted the night before Seasons is released. Good night, everyone. Hopefully your night will be better than mine.
  • mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    3 more hours to go :smiley:
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • mari_c1mari_c1 Posts: 74 Member
    so i live central time does that mean i’ll get it at 11???? cause 3 more hours i’m so excited!!!
    sappy himming :)
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    I feel like I can't find a consistent answer for what time I get seasons for eastern time. Anyone know for sure the answer?
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,392 Member
    edited June 2018
    soko37 wrote: »
    I feel like I can't find a consistent answer for what time I get seasons for eastern time. Anyone know for sure the answer?
    It’s on about every page of this thread for the past days, eastern midnight June 22
    http://simscommunity.info/2018/06/13/countdown-to-the-release-of-the-sims-4-seasons-with-different-time-zones/
  • mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Seasons releases at 12am eastern time. It's currently 9:24 so in about 2 and a half hours. :wink:
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    It’s on about every page of this thread for the past days, eastern midnight June 22
    http://simscommunity.info/2018/06/13/countdown-to-the-release-of-the-sims-4-seasons-with-different-time-zones/

Thanks. I saw some people said 10 am so I took that as real for the past week and haven't thought to double check until i saw different information just now so thought I would ask.

Thanks. I saw some people said 10 am so I took that as real for the past week and haven't thought to double check until i saw different information just now so thought I would ask.

10 am pacfic time used to be what tuesday release was now its 9 pm friday.
  • djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    Oh I'm so excited. Drinking a strong cup of coffee now because I must stay awake. Spent all day working over my sims worlds, and grabbing all the updated mods (thank you as always @luthienrising. o:) So very happy that my can't live without mods have updated already ;) ). I'm all set and counting hours now.... I. Just. Have. To. Stay. Awake.

ps. If anyone has seen (virtually that is) @Writin_Reg, tell her check her origin inbox please.
  • mnyxmnyx Posts: 36 Member
    Ugggghhhhh why must I have a toddler who likes to get up at the butt-crack of dawn? I wanna be irresponsible and play all night
    tumblr_ox6lw9iaeh1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg

sig and pic by cooper322
  • mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    Two more hours. :D. Just have to decide whether to get pizza and leave greasy keys. I'm working on schoolwork and have an alarm to remind me to pre-order at 8:30 p.m.

Happy dance :D:D. Now back to work I tell myself or no playing all night.
  • surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    2 more hours and I still dont know how I want to start!! A fresh save, but do I do 1 female sim? 1 male? Both!? I want my sims to feature the new outfits.... Then start with what season!?! Do I want to do my typical 0 money?? Or actually start with money??? IDK and I dont have long to decide but im so excited!!
    Either way i need to give the premades hot and cold outfits... So I guess ill end up doing that tonight haha
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    I’m stuck at work and Fridays are suuuper slow here. Just in the lab reading all of your comments. Have to wait another 6 hours to be home and play.

All I want is an LGR review!! Anyone know when he’ll post a video? I love his reviews, they’re the only ones I watch (I turn other youtubers off in seconds, they just irritate me).