Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons!!

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I made a mistake. Its 2am for New Zealand not 10 pm :D I will grab it the next morning. Am working so cant stay up too late :p
  • VenessaVeeVenessaVee Posts: 187 Member
    Pre-ordered mine a few days ago and can't wait! It's gonna be a bit of a bummer though that i'll be fast asleep when it's time to get it and then I'm gonna be at work all day and will have to wait to get home!
  • ahoychristieahoychristie Posts: 88 Member
    Had to post! Didn't want to post it in the American forums because I feel like I was already rubbing it in their faces when I said 3 hours to go. NOW ITS 60 MINUTES YOU GUYS. I'll be all up in them seasons in 1 HOUR.
  • stormboy_1991stormboy_1991 Posts: 222 Member
    2 more minutes until seasons released here in Australia i am so friken excited ill dissapear now for a few days hehehhee.
  • huandluhuandlu Posts: 109 Member
    edited June 2018
    Ooooh! Downloading!
    Have to work all day tomorrow til late so will have to have a quick peek now and then wait til tomorrow night :'(
    Post edited by huandlu on
  • gummagumma Posts: 4 New Member
    does anyone know what time seasons comes out in the usa today
  • pinchiiy48pinchiiy48 Posts: 5 New Member
    Does anyone know why we cant add Seasons to the build your own bundle?! I have been waiting to buy it for ages.
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    pinchiiy48 wrote: »
    Does anyone know why we cant add Seasons to the build your own bundle?! I have been waiting to buy it for ages.

Could be because it's new out. Might be available in a few weeks time. I know Jungle Adventure pack didn't come out as a bundle straight away.

• sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Have a question re Seasons and building. When you save a build you can choose which time of day to present the build in on the Gallery. Does it work the same with the different seasons?
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    edited June 2018
    I couldn't pre order Seasons as I go on holiday overseas today. In a way I'm glad I'll have the time to see what everyone has to say about it, as I have also had no glitches in my game, and really don't want any.
    Hoping it's all good news.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    Yes it is here! Seasons - woot! Woot! ⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌ ᕼOOᖇᗩY!
    I have just fired up my game and wanted to share some pics of Brindelton Bay in Winter.. Soooooooooo pretty! TS4 graphics are stunning!
    This lot is my sims family home (creative credit to the talented 🐸🐸🐸🐸)

Day..

qV7s3YZ.png

Night..

rwYI8hN.png
    rnKEhBT.png
    edited June 2018
    Ooooh the clothes are amazing! They are all modern, practical items that I would actually wear in RL (^‿^) *ᕼᗩᑭᑭY*
    Check out my sim..

Winter woolies..

D4NB2Ge.png

Summer threads..

E3mXuI7.png

rnKEhBT.png
    This is my last post I promise! (^▽^) ᒪOᒪ
    Sorry for the spamming - I am just so gosh darn excited!!

Fellow simmers please post some ingame pics.. I love seeing how others play (^‿^)

Mens Winter wear..

BLtZShH.png

Mens Summer gear..

kXerzHx.png
    rnKEhBT.png
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited June 2018
    Thanks for showing the pictures @kateoverend I dont have Seasons as yet nice to see the wintery scene in Brindelton Bay looks fantastic if you want to show more you can use the spoiler it's next to the emoji and nice sims Winter & Summer outfits :)
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    sawdust wrote: »
    Have a question re Seasons and building. When you save a build you can choose which time of day to present the build in on the Gallery. Does it work the same with the different seasons?

Sorry can't answer your question @sawdust hopefully someone who can answer for you
    Ooooh love your pics @kateoverend . I just got home now so is firing up my game LOL. I am going to start off in Windenburg. I made my sim today between my morning shift and afternoon shift hehehe so just have to move her on in. Will post pics of her for you soon :)
    @Sawdust I can test that for you and see :)
    Here is Kassidy showing off her normal outfits first.
    Everyday, formal, athletic, pjs, party and swim wear
    duFaIx8.png
    And here she is in her hot and cold outfits
    3RXFrmG.png

Kassidy moved into the small little lot in Windenburg, this is her day arriving and its pouring down with rain
    s0nrUuk.png

I will need to build a house asap :D
    edited June 2018
    @sawdust it looks like whatever season is happening on your lot will show on your gallery pics. I uploaded mine while raining and you could clearly see the rain in the pics. You can't pick the season but it does show. You can still pick the time of day though :)

My house I am busy building and furnishing, wish I was done allready, can't wait to start the gameplay part :)
    sUog3Zr.png
    @mcrudd Love the new avi Mel d(^‿^)b *Tᕼᑌᗰᗷᔕ ᑌᑭ*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    ooh I love seeing all your pics :) I have to wait till payday to get it
    h8U3C4c.png
  • Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    I'm playing a challenge that means a lot of dust and dirt. I like that I can choose which season I want to be in when I start the cycle, and how long I want the season to be to max 28 sim days. I've been playing summer and it's been a week long heat wave so I haven't seen any storms or rain yet. I did a test and one Sim died due to overheating. They weren't wearing cool clothing and stayed out too long in the sun. I've noted a couple of glitches with garden plants disappearing - they aren't visible to the eye but the tags are still there when I hover the mouse. I think that happened in the patch though. I've also set a holiday to celebrate gardening to get the teenagers interested.
    :D Enjoying this EP a lot.

A winter outfit for my Sim
    wE1Yenm.png
    And one for a teen
    zJZ4e1H.png
    The household calendar where you can create your holidays
    5t3RVz2.png

And the lot in the middle of summer
    Zh6pWPq.jpg
    @Tatts65 d(^‿^)b *Tᕼᑌᗰᗷᔕ ᑌᑭ* Interesting. Thank you for sharing your simmies with us. I worked today so I am heading in game now to try the many cool things this new EP has on offer (ღˇ◡ˇღ) *ᕮXᑕITᕮᗪ*
    rnKEhBT.png
    I finally finished the house and got to play Spring, it was so interesting.
    Be aware some major photo spamming in the spoiler box.
    Kassidy got a bee box, but decided to be a bit careful and wear the bee suit in the beginning stages of bonding
    CqRpsa3.png

Then they got to know her and even gave her some yummy honey
    RNhIf9p.png

She got to know Patchy, but he was a bit scary if he suddenly leaped to life
    kJXrQSc.png

Flowerbunny day came along and Kassidy met a new friend
    yKxx6pj.png

NhzbDDs.png

I think patchy got a little jealous and came away from his tree and joined in the conversation and fun
    Q3ItZh2.png

QqEPeni.png

I can't wait to play summer next :)

@mcrudd Awesome pics Mel! d(^‿^)b *Tᕼᑌᗰᗷᔕ ᑌᑭ* I am still in Winter - there is soooooooooooo much to do and I have not even scratched the surface yet! (^‿^) *ᕼᗩᑭᑭY*
    rnKEhBT.png
    Here are some more Winter pics from Brindleton Bay (^‿^)
    From Seasons..

GaRvHhp.png

From Cats and Dogs..

IgOnnTn.png
    rnKEhBT.png