Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I'm in England so it wont be downloading until 11pm tonight. But I have to be up early tomorrow to visit my dad in the hospital. so I wont get to play until tomorrow night, then I will be too tired, so looks like Saturday now. I have pre ordered and paid, will I get it sooner??

Wait...I thought it wasn't out in the UK until tomorrow 11pm? I'm getting so confused with these timings
    Also all the best to your family, sorry to hear you're going through a tough time
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Tomorrow!!!
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited June 2018
    (I think) it comes out in an hour and half for me! EEEP!!!!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited June 2018
    No new lot types confirmed by an early accessor.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    No new lot types confirmed by an early accessor.

Looks like new music has been added to winter holiday.
  • xbecky685xxbecky685x Posts: 323 Member
    @rinre33 Its tonight
    Gallery xbecky685x
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Today’s just crawling by at a stuttering speed! I want to go home and be able to play!!!
  • Jmws35Jmws35 Posts: 57 Member
    Hi I live in Houston TX and its 7:58 am central standard time here. Does anyone know when season will be released Central Standard time as of right now nothing has released here
  • Elliee1984Elliee1984 Posts: 302 Member
    edited June 2018
    I ordered a physical copy of the game (code in a box) and look what I found in the mail when I got home from work B)

w8av15.jpg
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Khugan wrote: »
    > @SimTrippy said:
    > sunman502 wrote: »
    >
    > bandit5 wrote: »
    >
    > us west coast is at 9 pm Thursday
    >
    >
    >
    > I believe they said that that's if you have pre-ordered the EP before hand. All others except VPN people will have to wait until midnight their time in order to start downloading.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That's incorrect. If it releases at 12 am EST, then they will indeed have it at 9 pm PST. See post above. That is to limit the rolling release to 5 time zones, instead of every individual variation :)

What is your source for this information? Kate's tweet clearly stated:

"Alright! So I see a lot of confusion about when Seasons will officially be available to play. It is rolling out worldwide beginning at midnight in your local time zone on the 22nd. By 10 AM PDT on the 22nd it will be available everywhere! Time zones are confusing."

I haven't seen any info to alter that, but you seem to be saying that everyone in the US can download at midnight EST.

The gurus are my source ;) I don't have time to go looking for the info but check some of the comments from @SimGuruNick. He stated it's a rolling release with 5 different overall release times. The UK always gets it at the same time we get it in central Europe (hence 11 pm = 12 am central Europe), and PST and EST also always get packs at the same time. I'm pretty sure it's released at midnight EST = 9 pm PST. That's also why for many people the release date has changed to 21st in Origin. Because they are part of one of the 5 midnight release zones, even if they're a few hours ahead or behind. Just search a bit through this thread and the one titled "at what time will seasons be released". That's the one where Nick came in to clarify. And I'm sure you'll find it ;) alright back to work now. Only few hours to go!!!
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Jmws35 wrote: »
    Hi I live in Houston TX and its 7:58 am central standard time here. Does anyone know when season will be released Central Standard time as of right now nothing has released here

11pm tonight.
  • cesaremsilvacesaremsilva Posts: 4 New Member
    In my Origin it says it's gonna be released today (21st June) in the UK... So what time is it gonna be released?
  • KhuganKhugan Posts: 23 Member
    @Jmws35 said:
    > Hi I live in Houston TX and its 7:58 am central standard time here. Does anyone know when season will be released Central Standard time as of right now nothing has released here

SimGuruKate said "It is rolling out worldwide beginning at midnight in your local time zone on the 22nd." So about 16 hours from now for you?
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    This next 45 minutes is going to CRAWL by.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• mari_c1mari_c1 Posts: 74 Member
    everyone is so excited, including me, we’re going to be downloading at the same time, WHAT IF WE BREAK THE INTERNET LOL what if origin is like nope i can’t do this
    sappy himming :)
  • ahoychristieahoychristie Posts: 88 Member
    @kemisz hahaha omg I'm in the same boat. Feel so bad being like "can these 40 mins go any slower" when so many people have to wait longer but I can't contain myselfffff
    Lucky you two! @kemisz and @ahoychristie I tried to teach my sister to use a vpn lol so we’ll see if it worked soon!
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    edited June 2018
    @kemisz hahaha omg I'm in the same boat. Feel so bad being like "can these 40 mins go any slower" when so many people have to wait longer but I can't contain myselfffff

I don't know if you already know this, but just keep an eye out like 15 minutes before because I remember that C&D dropped 15 minutes early.
    Lucky you two! @kemisz and @ahoychristie I tried to teach my sister to use a vpn lol so we’ll see if it worked soon!

Good luck @Invisibleaes! I hope you're able to get it without any problems!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• RubyDooRubyDoo Posts: 153 Member
    I wish I could play but unfortunately I work a double today and then going to the gym tonight.. might be able to sneak in an hour or two before bed but have to work all day tomorrow as well :cry:
  • AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    https://youtu.be/5PzL8aL6jtI

Anticipating Nature's Newfound Infinite Enjoyment

Seasons you're only a day away!! B)<3:):'(
    @kemisz Thanks! If she can’t do it, i told her to not worry. I will when I get home! lol I figured it out for Cats and Dogs. It involved dragging my younger brothers best friend in and having him show me exactly what and how to do it. That and Seasons were my top two EPS I wanted when it began lol I’ve moved University up to the top know along with building tools like different stairs, bunk beds, and more matching sets of windows and doors!!
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    I just popped into my sims 4 game and it says download to use. What does that mean?

Well basically what it says. Download (through origin) to use the content. It means you've bought it but not yet downloaded it.
  • vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    mari_c1 wrote: »
    everyone is so excited, including me, we’re going to be downloading at the same time, WHAT IF WE BREAK THE INTERNET LOL what if origin is like nope i can’t do this

We won't all download at the same time, it's a staggered release. This is probably the reason it isn't released for everyone at the same time. :)

The patch took aaages to download for me, I hope Seasons will be quicker :)
    2UFyFUV.png

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    In my Origin it says it's gonna be released today (21st June) in the UK... So what time is it gonna be released?

11pm tonight (Thursday).