Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Making imaginary friends look and walk normal

Anyone know how to do this? I like the concept of imaginary friends but the whole creepy costume and stupid walk make them unbearable to me. I tried editing my IF in CAS but every time my kid sleeps it goes into doll form and when she wakes up it returns to the same ugly costume!! Also I have the locomotion changer mod but that only works for active sims, so I cannot fix the IF walk that travels at 0.00001km/hour.
kwdT9wX.gif

Comments

• KaylaNRKaylaNR Posts: 7 New Member
    The only advice I have is to make them real asap. They become real sims in your household. Otherwise I have no other ideas to make them less annoying or less weird looking. Honestly, I probably won't be playing with them again for a while after finally turning one into a sim. It just wasn't as fun as I thought it would be personally.
  • nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited June 2018
    I'd like to be able to edit their clothing as well. I don't want to make them real. Their walk just reminds me of the walks in the Sims 4, which I loathe but I'll put up with for a doll.
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    I don't want them real because I like how they can only be seen by the child, and bring ice cream etc.

): That sucks. Though honestly, if only they didn't reset whenever the kid sleeps.
    kwdT9wX.gif