Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods: Seasons + June 2018 patch

Comments

• shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    Does anyone know if the moregroceryshopping, the nocurrycontestshirt and the nofakevampire mods are still working? They are from http://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-grossstadtleben/
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    BoredinTX wrote: »
    It says on SimsVIP that windows are broken. Anybody able to confirm that?

I have yet to see anyone cite a specific instance of broken build/buy mode CC and S4S has not put out a batch fix after 24 hours, so if there is a problem it is not widespread. If you play your game and you find a piece of broken CC, it would really help to contact the creator. If you choose to report it to the forum, please provide details.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Does anyone know if the moregroceryshopping, the nocurrycontestshirt and the nofakevampire mods are still working? They are from http://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-grossstadtleben/
    I've seen no reports, and she hasn't updated them. Have you tested them in your own game?
    I have just tested Twisted Mexicans mods and CC but they're not working anymore
    Some are already on the list. Which ones that aren't did you test? Did you test them alone?
    Evie0602 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the Characters Value Toggle by Twistedmexi still works?
    I haven't seen a report on it.

@LittleMsSam SimsVIP has listed First Love as broken. Is that one updated? I think I'm missing it in my lists (but I'll check again).

It is updated as well as some others i missed to mention: SimDa Dating App, LittleMsSam’s Food Delivery Service, First Love, Plasma Packs from Plasma Fruits, Roommates, Random Small Mods

Unlock Doors for chosen Sims needed a Fix after the Patch Update.

I don't know if First Love really was broken after the Patch but i tested it after the Update and it seemed to work fine there.

As i said over the next days just like C&D there might be some Fixes (mostly missing Icons) coming because it is hard to check everything 100% if you have 100+ Mods.
    Thanks! :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • BrickBadWolfBrickBadWolf Posts: 8 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    >
    >
    >
    > I've seen no reports, and she hasn't updated them. Have you tested them in your own game?
    > BrickBadWolf wrote: »
    >
    > I have just tested Twisted Mexicans mods and CC but they're not working anymore
    >
    >
    >
    > Some are already on the list. Which ones that aren't did you test? Did you test them alone?
    > Evie0602 wrote: »
    >

I just batch tested them, I'll do more precise testing tomorrow. The ones I have are the cheat ones and the cars
  • ScumbumboScumbumbo Posts: 148 Member
    FYI - Looks like Faster Gardening is going to require updating. Working on that now.

To the best of my knowledge, Unlisted Phone Numbers should be working properly although it's not completely checked out and tested I haven't had any issues reported to me - I was able to call another Sim to exchange numbers and haven't received calls from Sims not on the list. I'm sure it will need some cosmetic updates to the interactions, though.
  • BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    bmalcolm73 wrote: »
    @luthienrising Thank u for the help. It seems that these mods are working although I couldn't find GrayCurse's Cooking & Ingredients Overhaul it seems likes it works ok. Also yes peacemaker-ic -has confirmed on Tumblr that some of his cc was broken and was fixed on his downloads page. I also know more CAS collumms isn't working right if u don't have that down.

I can't seem to find which of peacemaker-ic's content has problems. The only thing they say is some of the mods they have are not working, not his own content.
    @luthienrising Thank u for the help. It seems that these mods are working although I couldn't find GrayCurse's Cooking & Ingredients Overhaul it seems likes it works ok. Also yes peacemaker-ic -has confirmed on Tumblr that some of his cc was broken and was fixed on his downloads page. I also know more CAS collumms isn't working right if u don't have that down.

I can't seem to find which of peacemaker-ic's content has problems. The only thing they say is some of the mods they have are not working, not his own content.

From Peacemaker:

Hi! I read somewhere online that CC counters are broken and I was just wondering if you had heard anything about that? I'm assuming not based upon your last post but I thought I'd ask (I have only tested CAS in my game thus far)

If they are broken I see no issue with all of mine. They place fine and i looked at the coding, all the tuning and tags are pretty much the same. Saying that i have not fully playtested my kitchens but so far so good.

I saw it on SimsVIP, and tbh i would not be surprised if they copied over the C+D patch post from last year then just edited it for the Seasons post and listed more mods. Not hard to miss taking out parts when you do that (I do this to save time). If CC counters are broken, it would be nice to know in what way since a lot of times things are reported as broken, it is user error.

It said on the page that custom skintones were showing up with red crosses too, I checked mine and they weren’t (and they work perfectly in my game too). So for the moment, I believe my game over that post. I still need to do a thorough check but this seems a lot less stressful then the Pre and Post C+D patches.

If people are experiencing kitchen issues in their game specifically, let me know. It is far more useful hearing from people directly affected then compilation posts as i can talk to the people and root out the cause more easily.
    > @luthienrising said:
    > I've seen no reports, and she hasn't updated them. Have you tested them in your own game?

I am testing some of them now.
    Thanks, all! I'm going to move some things to a "Mixed Reports" category. And @Scumbumbo I'll switch your mods to the right places :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    So it looks like moregroceryshopping mod is working. All produce shows up but once in the inventory some produce doesn't show the quality, the icons are missing. That could be that mod but it could be the nosicklygrocries mod but it stated it was updated.
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

From Peacemaker:

Hi! I read somewhere online that CC counters are broken and I was just wondering if you had heard anything about that? I'm assuming not based upon your last post but I thought I'd ask (I have only tested CAS in my game thus far)

If they are broken I see no issue with all of mine. They place fine and i looked at the coding, all the tuning and tags are pretty much the same. Saying that i have not fully playtested my kitchens but so far so good.

I saw it on SimsVIP, and tbh i would not be surprised if they copied over the C+D patch post from last year then just edited it for the Seasons post and listed more mods. Not hard to miss taking out parts when you do that (I do this to save time). If CC counters are broken, it would be nice to know in what way since a lot of times things are reported as broken, it is user error.

It said on the page that custom skintones were showing up with red crosses too, I checked mine and they weren’t (and they work perfectly in my game too). So for the moment, I believe my game over that post. I still need to do a thorough check but this seems a lot less stressful then the Pre and Post C+D patches.

If people are experiencing kitchen issues in their game specifically, let me know. It is far more useful hearing from people directly affected then compilation posts as i can talk to the people and root out the cause more easily.

He says he hasn't seen any problems, not that anything is broken.
  • seanimayseanimay Posts: 1 New Member
    anybody having issues with clothing CC? CAS CC? thats all i have in my game and my game wont even open. it keeps crashing. help?
  • merin0307merin0307 Posts: 12 New Member
    @luthienrising, just a heads up that you have the wrong creator listed for the UI Cheats extension. It's weerbesu, not itasan2. :)
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member

From Peacemaker:

I didn't copy it over from the Cats and Dogs patch. I saw the reports here and added it.

As for the skintones, I only received one report of the icons showing as red x's, which is why I have in parentheses "Some seem to be working fine". I didn't think I should ignore it.

These posts serve as a guideline to help people, sometimes we get mistaken reports. Things listed as broken aren't always going to be 100% accurate.

🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
    merin0307 wrote: »
    @luthienrising, just a heads up that you have the wrong creator listed for the UI Cheats extension. It's weerbesu, not itasan2. :)

Thanks - off to fix :)
    seanimay wrote: »
    anybody having issues with clothing CC? CAS CC? thats all i have in my game and my game wont even open. it keeps crashing. help?

@rosemow can you help this person?
    edited June 2018
    Can confirm that the reports were from players here, that their CC counters weren't working. That's the sum of what was said - no specific ones were ID'd. I haven't had skintone reports here. We do try to keep our lists in sync, though, so they're as useful to players as possible :) So sometimes only @ScarletQueenKat or only I will know where a report came from.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    seanimay wrote: »

@rosemow can you help this person?

Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop @seanimay . Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem.
    If you have a lot of cc, use the 50/50 method. Put half of your cc into the mods folder then start the game and see if the issue is still there. If the issue is not there, then you know that those items work okay with the game. Then you can test the other half of your cc.
    If the issue is still there with the first half, you will need to keep testing them to see what is causing the problem. Then you will need to test the second half of your cc too.

From Peacemaker:

I didn't copy it over from the Cats and Dogs patch. I saw the reports here and added it.

As for the skintones, I only received one report of the icons showing as red x's, which is why I have in parentheses "Some seem to be working fine". I didn't think I should ignore it.

These posts serve as a guideline to help people, sometimes we get mistaken reports. Things listed as broken aren't always going to be 100% accurate.

OK, thanks. I was confused because so many people have different results. Thank you for clarifying :-)
    Broken
    Ghost Needs (KlingonDragon) - no plans to update it soon
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    @luthienrising Can't find any info about No Strays Mod. This is the last one on my list that I don't have a status for one way or another. Heard anything?

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=603529
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    TwistedMexi's Daywalker Vampires is listed as broken, but I'm actually not experiencing the issue described here, so it might be another one for your mixed reports pile.

My households and maps load just fine, so I wonder if it's solely TwistedMexi's AlwaysFullEditMode one instead or if other people are also having issues with the Daywalker mod. Thanks for this list and to everyone who's contributing!!
    uduVcAP.png
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    @luthienrising Can't find any info about No Strays Mod. This is the last one on my list that I don't have a status for one way or another. Heard anything?

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=603529

@aaronrulz I'm seeing people in the discussion saying it was broken since April :/
    TwistedMexi's Daywalker Vampires is listed as broken, but I'm actually not experiencing the issue described here, so it might be another one for your mixed reports pile.

My households and maps load just fine, so I wonder if it's solely TwistedMexi's AlwaysFullEditMode one instead or if other people are also having issues with the Daywalker mod. Thanks for this list and to everyone who's contributing!!
    Ah, could well be. I'll move it to Mixed. Thanks!
  • Divaschamp2005Divaschamp2005 Posts: 6 New Member
    Since kijiko's lashes are outdated, anyone know any good cc eyelashes? Lol all my sims have kijiko's lashes.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top