Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Oh and it's funny if you wasn't there when a class ended... "Where have you been?" So sarcastic... :p

Can't recall, I've never left a class without getting all stars. Do you have to do that class over again if you fail to meet the requirements?

Yep... I missed it a lot because of running out of energy... Then I do other stuff or go to bed... Some of them that have to get 5stars you need to do again... There's a lot of the things you do over and over...
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Oh and it's funny if you wasn't there when a class ended... "Where have you been?" So sarcastic... :p

Can't recall, I've never left a class without getting all stars. Do you have to do that class over again if you fail to meet the requirements?

Yep... I missed it a lot because of running out of energy... Then I do other stuff or go to bed... Some of them that have to get 5stars you need to do again... There's a lot of the things you do over and over...

Hmm, yeah, that explains it a bit...

When I'm at my intern job I try to plan and start classes in a way that I get to play part of a class during a (toilet) break. I just play the first part until the energy bar is empty, then 2 hours later or something I'll finish it.
    Banner.png
    Mmm... Maybe.. Can't remember...

It's gotta be - Snape and Dumbledore died in Harry Potter, so if they're alive in Hogwarts Mystery then it's gotta be before HP.
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I feel like I'm the only person in the world that isn't interested in Harry Potter. :D
    Oops... True... But I remember somewhere they've mentioned them... And you can check on the friends bar who they will meet in future... ;)
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I feel like I'm the only person in the world that isn't interested in Harry Potter. :D

So just keep quiet and move to the corner... :p
    edited June 2018

Harry Freakin' Potter!

Edit: *a story of how ironically a typically British English teacher at my high school didn't like Harry Potter. But somehow it got cut out. Probably the music notes I put behind Harry Freakin' Potter up there. On my phone at the moment lol*
    Banner.png
    Okay, I'm off to bed... Good night...
    Oops... True... But I remember somewhere they've mentioned them... And you can check on the friends bar who they will meet in future... ;)

I believe in year 1. Dumbledore said at the beginning of the feast how Harry was safe (even though he's 4 already) and how it'd first be our story on Hogwarts.
    Banner.png
    Okay, I'm off to bed... Good night...

Soete dromen!
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited June 2018
    Because some of the picking has to do with activity and I don't wanna be the one who is a floater, I have to say something really important!!!

Hi!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Don't worry, you're not the only Potter non-fan around, @kittymeow.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Because some of the picking has to do with activity and I don't wanna be the one who is a floater, I have to say something really important!!!

Hi!

Hi hi!
    Banner.png
    Don't worry, you're not the only Potter non-fan around, @kittymeow.

Yes!!! So nice to find another Potter non-fan :smiley:
    YJB19299 wrote: »

Hi!

HI YANNIK!!
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

You're not alone, Kitty.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Dishwashers are very uncommon here, although I imagine they're convenient.

I actually didn't know how to load the dishwasher when we stayed at an apartelle abroad because of that. I don't mind hand washing though, because the water feels nice. And rubbing the squeaky clean plate. :D

Yeah that makes sense. And oh god I hate both that feeling and sound of the squeaky plate. XD I also just hate my hands getting super dry. My job in the house is to unload the dishwasher, whereas my dad is the one who loads it haha. So I'm no expert on loading it either. He has a strategy he uses to fill up every square centimeter XD
    In my story Harry Potter and these guys are finished with school... This story is after them...

Hmm, you might've misread that then, the Weasley you've just met is Ron's oldest brother, and he's a 4th-year at your point - if I'm correct Harry will go to Hogwarts in the year after our characters will graduate.

I dunno what you guys are talking about but it actually sounds REALLY cool and dynamic.

You and my brother XD

I'm only still interested cuz it's super nostalgic for me :p
    Turner wrote: »
    In my story Harry Potter and these guys are finished with school... This story is after them...

Hmm, you might've misread that then, the Weasley you've just met is Ron's oldest brother, and he's a 4th-year at your point - if I'm correct Harry will go to Hogwarts in the year after our characters will graduate.

I dunno what you guys are talking about but it actually sounds REALLY cool and dynamic.

Oh, just that Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery mobile game. You can create your own character who will attend Hogwarts in their 'own' story.

The game itself could be better - the story is what intrigues me the most though. :)
    Banner.png

I actually didn't know how to load the dishwasher when we stayed at an apartelle abroad because of that. I don't mind hand washing though, because the water feels nice. And rubbing the squeaky clean plate. :D

I can imagine.

I mainly like the idea of a dishwasher for their convenience. It saves more time for me to focus on less mundane stuff than doing dishes. Plus the water program can focus itself on the plates, saving more water in the progress.

But yeah, I did a part of the dishes when I came home. Everyone was already finished with dinner (because my sister had to be somewhere) so when I came home I just dined at my own leisure and then cleaned it up. :)
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Yeah that makes sense. And oh god I hate both that feeling and sound of the squeaky plate. XD I also just hate my hands getting super dry. My job in the house is to unload the dishwasher, whereas my dad is the one who loads it haha. So I'm no expert on loading it either. He has a strategy he uses to fill up every square centimeter XD

*squeak*

I can imagine.

I mainly like the idea of a dishwasher for their convenience. It saves more time for me to focus on less mundane stuff than doing dishes. Plus the water program can focus itself on the plates, saving more water in the progress.

But yeah, I did a part of the dishes when I came home. Everyone was already finished with dinner (because my sister had to be somewhere) so when I came home I just dined at my own leisure and then cleaned it up. :)

This reminds me of how in The Sims 3, eco-friendly sims actually feel better about using the dishwasher because it saves water. Who would've thought?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Man, all this talk about dishwashers reminds me of this-

l.gif
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Man, all this talk about dishwashers reminds me of this-

l.gif

Gotta get that baby clean somehow
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    "What do you mean that's not how you bathe a baby?" :D
    Jacob_Banner.png