Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Few questions about sims mobile

Comments

• PaJeanPaJean Posts: 30 Member
    > @rosemow said:

>
    >
    > Could you perhaps place the castle /portrait picture into the storage inventory, then take it out again and place on the wall, and it may help the issue.

It won't allow me to place it into storage because it thinks it's the family portrait.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    PaJean wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:

>
    >
    > Could you perhaps place the castle /portrait picture into the storage inventory, then take it out again and place on the wall, and it may help the issue.

It won't allow me to place it into storage because it thinks it's the family portrait.

I am sorry that you have this issue. You may be best to post about it on a thread in the AHQ EA Mobile section of the forums
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en
  • VapeeVixenVapeeVixen Posts: 12 New Member
    So frustrated right now, finally cleared 4 more ploys of land so I could expand an existing room, so I grabbed the wall expanded it and I thought all was good but no it took 7k for a new room, huh... so now I have a massive bathroom and rest are tiny compare to it other than my music room... not to mention funds down to 5k now
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,789 Member
    With the kids bookshelf, it says that it unlocks the 'practise letters' action but in all the events with the toddlers and children, I have yet to come across the action. Can anyone tell me who it is supposed to be with and why, when I have the bookshelf, I can't use the action?
    With the kids bookshelf, it says that it unlocks the 'practise letters' action but in all the events with the toddlers and children, I have yet to come across the action. Can anyone tell me who it is supposed to be with and why, when I have the bookshelf, I can't use the action?

Hello
    I am not sure but that action may have been a part of the item before the world wide release of the game, but the action was removed when it was released to all the world. The description of the action on the item’s catalogue spot may not have been removed though.
  • GodesGodes Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello @DreaPopa
    I think that the piano heirloom is very rare to receive. I think that is why the option to buy it has now been added to the game.[/quote]

Hi @rosemow
    The option to buy the piano heirloom disappeared in the last update. How can I get it now?
    Godes wrote: »
    Hello @DreaPopa
    I think that the piano heirloom is very rare to receive. I think that is why the option to buy it has now been added to the game.

Hi @rosemow
    The option to buy the piano heirloom disappeared in the last update. How can I get it now?[/quote]

Hello @Godes
    You may need to wait until the option is added back to the store area. It may return after the countdown days of the latest offers are finished.
  • MaraudersMapMaraudersMap Posts: 2 New Member
    Is there a more efficient way of getting Super Sim Tickets? They say you get them from parties, but I never do. I used to get them from the To-Do list, but now they only give you regular sim tickets
  • RenBarRenBar Posts: 8 New Member
    How come when I make a baby is only a girl? I had to adopted a boy? You only get to interact with a baby once? One of my baby’s I got twice then the next one once?
  • whispersftly79whispersftly79 Posts: 35 Member
    Hi there. You know how you get the plus sign next to your playable sims when you have an empty slot and you can either promote a household member or create a totally new sim? Can someone take note of how much it costs to create a new sim please? I’ve never done it and am wondering what the cost is. I have always promoted. Thanks in advance!
  • InsaneSnake3InsaneSnake3 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi!I'm making my family in the sims but can't seem to buy a bassinet.Why is this?
    edited August 2018
    Hi!I'm making my family in the sims but can't seem to buy a bassinet.Why is this?

Hello @InsaneSnake3 . Welcome to the forums :)
    The bassinet is in the baby and kids section of the catalogue. Try seeing if you can find it there
    Try pressing the third button in catalogue mode, then you will find this section there.
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Loulou2406Loulou2406 Posts: 17 New Member
    Please can some one help, sorry I’m new to the forums so I’m not sure if I’m posting In the right place and I can’t yet make my own post

I’m playing the sims mobile I’m trying to complete the wedding even which is on a timer with 1 day something left however I’ve hit a brick wall.
    Apparently it’s my faience birthday and it came up with the game asking me to buy things with real cash it gave me 3 cash others and then a free offer of buying my parter a tshirt so I did that...
    so now my sims upset he won’t let my girl sim touch him or even speak to him it just keeps saying his upset. This has been going on for about 8 hours now how long is it going to last before he stops being ungrateful
    Loulou2406 wrote: »
    Please can some one help, sorry I’m new to the forums so I’m not sure if I’m posting In the right place and I can’t yet make my own post

I’m playing the sims mobile I’m trying to complete the wedding even which is on a timer with 1 day something left however I’ve hit a brick wall.
    Apparently it’s my faience birthday and it came up with the game asking me to buy things with real cash it gave me 3 cash others and then a free offer of buying my parter a tshirt so I did that...
    so now my sims upset he won’t let my girl sim touch him or even speak to him it just keeps saying his upset. This has been going on for about 8 hours now how long is it going to last before he stops being ungrateful

Hello
    Sometimes the moodlet that comes with the “ surprise choices” lasts for 8 hours. Try coming completely out of the game. Shut down the device that you are playing the game on. Then turn it on again, open the game and see if the issue is still there.
  • Loulou2406Loulou2406 Posts: 17 New Member
    Issue lasted about 8 hours but it’s gone now
  • lassiterb76lassiterb76 Posts: 7 New Member
    I wish there was an advanced walkthrough guide for Sims Mobile; I have so many questions! For starters - and this may be a dumb-dumb thing to ask: but what the heck is relationship, hobby, and career xp; furthermore, how does it help my sim after they've completed said relationship, hobby, or career?

Also, I'm just putting this out there: I cannot stand the Surprising Choice pop-ups, and won't be guilted into spending precious simcash to keep my sims happy, but does this affect their performance in any way? I'm not emotionally attached to my sims, so it doesn't bother me when they go all over the place spewing purple puke, but I'd like to know if it has a detrimental effect on their performance.

Lastly (but not leastly) once we max out at, what is now, 50 - do XP points even matter anymore?

*sigh* I have so many more questions, but they're all evading me at the moment.
    I wish there was an advanced walkthrough guide for Sims Mobile; I have so many questions! For starters - and this may be a dumb-dumb thing to ask: but what the heck is relationship, hobby, and career xp; furthermore, how does it help my sim after they've completed said relationship, hobby, or career?

Also, I'm just putting this out there: I cannot stand the Surprising Choice pop-ups, and won't be guilted into spending precious simcash to keep my sims happy, but does this affect their performance in any way? I'm not emotionally attached to my sims, so it doesn't bother me when they go all over the place spewing purple puke, but I'd like to know if it has a detrimental effect on their performance.

Lastly (but not leastly) once we max out at, what is now, 50 - do XP points even matter anymore?

*sigh* I have so many more questions, but they're all evading me at the moment.

Hello @lassiterb76
    These are guides to Sims Mobile that may help you.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/FAQ-and-guides-for-The-Sims-Mobile/td-p/6660105
    http://simsmobile.gamea.co/c/aul9zrtk

By not spending Simcash when the surprising option appears, your sim isn’t affected in the events that they do.
    The xp points received after level 50 are no longer used by the game.
  • Jess85kJess85k Posts: 7 New Member
    My sim had a baby that is now an adult. I tried to promote her so I can play her. It says there is not enough room in my house. I have 2 other playable Sims. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 beds. Why can't I play my other sim?
    edited October 2018
    Jess85k wrote: »
    My sim had a baby that is now an adult. I tried to promote her so I can play her. It says there is not enough room in my house. I have 2 other playable Sims. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 beds. Why can't I play my other sim?

Hello @Jess85k
    You need to have an empty Sims slot that you have paid to unlock using simcash, to promote her into. There are 4 sims slots that can be unlocked to be used , and you may not have an empty Sims slot.
    This link article explains about it
    http://simscommunity.info/2018/03/14/the-sims-mobile-all-about-households/
  • Jess85kJess85k Posts: 7 New Member
    Question about completeing Tree of Knowledge. Should I retire a Sim, move her out, then socialize with her to do this? I want to retire her, but idk if it will work if I move her out...
    Jess85k wrote: »
    Question about completeing Tree of Knowledge. Should I retire a Sim, move her out, then socialize with her to do this? I want to retire her, but idk if it will work if I move her out...

Hello @jess85k
    When you retire a sim, they remain in the home for a couple of days, and during this time there will be option for sims who have a career or hobby to be mentored by the retired sim. The retired sim needs to have had a career or hobby.
    But if you retire your sim, they will only stay in the home a couple of days then will disappear.
    > @rosemow said:
    > lassiterb76 wrote: »
    >
    > I wish there was an advanced walkthrough guide for Sims Mobile; I have so many questions! For starters - and this may be a dumb-dumb thing to ask: but what the heck is relationship, hobby, and career xp; furthermore, how does it help my sim after they've completed said relationship, hobby, or career?
    >
    > Also, I'm just putting this out there: I cannot stand the Surprising Choice pop-ups, and won't be guilted into spending precious simcash to keep my sims happy, but does this affect their performance in any way? I'm not emotionally attached to my sims, so it doesn't bother me when they go all over the place spewing purple puke, but I'd like to know if it has a detrimental effect on their performance.
    >
    > Lastly (but not leastly) once we max out at, what is now, 50 - do XP points even matter anymore?
    >
    > *sigh* I have so many more questions, but they're all evading me at the moment.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > By not spending Simcash when the surprising option appears, your sim isn’t affected in the events that they do.
    > The xp points received after level 50 are no longer used by the game.

Thank you so much! I'll try to pass that link around to some of my siends that were wondering the same. I have another question now.... actually more than one:

When someone requests that your sim move in with them, does your sim automatically retire/age up; or is that just what you see when you release a sim into the wild blue yonder?

My other question is: what day of the week do we receive our fashion gems? I have a sim all prepped for retirement, but don't want to do so before getting any gems she may have earned. I've retired a sim before and *lit'rally* received gems directly afterwards - minus any for the aforementioned newly retired sim.

Hey, one more question; am i doing this right? Is it okay to ask multiple, somewhat unrelated questions all at once, or should I ask them separately?

My upmost thanks in advance.
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > I wish there was an advanced walkthrough guide for Sims Mobile; I have so many questions! For starters - and this may be a dumb-dumb thing to ask: but what the heck is relationship, hobby, and career xp; furthermore, how does it help my sim after they've completed said relationship, hobby, or career?
    >
    > Also, I'm just putting this out there: I cannot stand the Surprising Choice pop-ups, and won't be guilted into spending precious simcash to keep my sims happy, but does this affect their performance in any way? I'm not emotionally attached to my sims, so it doesn't bother me when they go all over the place spewing purple puke, but I'd like to know if it has a detrimental effect on their performance.
    >
    > Lastly (but not leastly) once we max out at, what is now, 50 - do XP points even matter anymore?
    >
    > *sigh* I have so many more questions, but they're all evading me at the moment.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > By not spending Simcash when the surprising option appears, your sim isn’t affected in the events that they do.

Thank you so much! I'll try to pass that link around to some of my siends that were wondering the same. I have another question now.... actually more than one:

When someone requests that your sim move in with them, does your sim automatically retire/age up; or is that just what you see when you release a sim into the wild blue yonder?

My other question is: what day of the week do we receive our fashion gems? I have a sim all prepped for retirement, but don't want to do so before getting any gems she may have earned. I've retired a sim before and *lit'rally* received gems directly afterwards - minus any for the aforementioned newly retired sim.

Hey, one more question; am i doing this right? Is it okay to ask multiple, somewhat unrelated questions all at once, or should I ask them separately?

My upmost thanks in advance.

Hello @lassiterb76
    If you allow your sim to move in with another simmer’s sim, they will leave and disappear from your game, but you will receive an heirloom from them before they leave.
    Depending on where you live and what time zone, fashion gems are usually received on Mondays or Tuesdays.
    You can ask a number of questions in the one post :)
    [quote="rosemow;c-16791885"][quote="lassiterb76;c-16791809"]> @rosemow said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

My upmost thanks in advance.[/quote]

Hello @lassiterb76
    If you allow your sim to move in with another simmer’s sim, they will leave and disappear from your game, but you will receive an heirloom from them before they leave.
    Depending on where you live and what time zone, fashion gems are usually received on Mondays or Tuesdays.
    You can ask a number of questions in the one post :)[/quote]

So funny: I read your response and returned to the game to find the awarding of fashion gems screen. Good call!

As for my question regarding allowing one of my own Sims move to another player's house though, my confusion was after agreeing to said move, my Sim left an heirloom and was gone from my household, but I've since seen her and she looks retired/aged up. Is this only what I see?

I think that is all for now. *sigh* I usually think of questions while in the middle of gameplay, and then I draw a blank when I'm here. Thanks again, @rosemow. 😊