Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Guess what? I did it! I finished Houseful of Hippies! I'm excited, happy, and proud! I started this story based on an ISBI-like challenge I invented back in November 2014--and it's been so, so much fun! It became part of huge collaborations, like Plum Day, S-GAS, and Animal Hat Summer Camp (which included @aroseinbloom , @Jes2G , @Meggles and many others)--and it had a couple of huge, epic, hard-drive crossing romances, and it was so fun!

I discovered that the story had shifted, so I've wrapped up HFH, and the sequel (Houseful of Kids) will start this summer.

It feels really neat to have completed this! Big hat-tip and LOTs of LOVE (LOL) to all whose games and stories crossed over into this world! Love, love, love! <3 (because that's what hippies are good at! :smiley: )

@CathyTea Happy for you!!!! I see Aya was cosplaying as Mario and mopping up stuff, haha!

Can't wait to read the next chapter of their lives! <3
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Week 27 of my Legacy is out!

And just for anyone who keeps up with my stories, I am approaching week 38 of my pregnancy, so my updates are going to be a bit farther apart now instead of every day. (:

Congratulations! You must be really excited. And ready for the baby to come out. I know I was ready at 37 weeks xD
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I'm having issues with spam likes on my SimLit WordPress which is super annoying and I cannot figure out how to remove them. Every name is different which makes it even more complicated. Anyone else have this issue? I'd welcome solutions. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited June 2018
    I noticed that :P Cause they were liking my comments on your wordpress so I'm getting the notifications to. And i haven't a clue how to deal with it. They also seemed to have liked some of my stuff as well now that I look at it again. i just kind of skimmed past it and cleared them out of the "new notifications."
    Spam bots. yeah no idea how to deal with those or even block them.

New part for building Willow Creek though! Starting the Garden Fairies!

Edit: Just opened my game and there is a patch today? o.o Does anyone know what it's for? Are we getting the glass roofs now?!?!

Edit 2: OMG THEY DID!!! we have glass roofs now!!! I haven't checked to see if the garden update has gone through yet. BUT we have cold and hot weather clothing categories now. So i'm guessing the garden update has gone through already!! YAY!!!
    Post edited by Shadami on
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I'm having issues with spam likes on my SimLit WordPress which is super annoying and I cannot figure out how to remove them. Every name is different which makes it even more complicated. Anyone else have this issue? I'd welcome solutions. :)

on the left side after you enter wordpress there should be a drop down menu. go to where it says comments and theres a drop down menu i think one of those options is spam .
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    Guess what? I did it! I finished Houseful of Hippies! I'm excited, happy, and proud! I started this story based on an ISBI-like challenge I invented back in November 2014--and it's been so, so much fun! It became part of huge collaborations, like Plum Day, S-GAS, and Animal Hat Summer Camp --and it had a couple of huge, epic, hard-drive crossing romances, and it was so fun!

I discovered that the story had shifted, so I've wrapped up HFH, and the sequel (Houseful of Kids) will start this summer.

It feels really neat to have completed this! Big hat-tip and LOTs of LOVE (LOL) to all whose games and stories crossed over into this world! Love, love, love! <3 (because that's what hippies are good at! :smiley: )

@CathyTea Happy for you!!!! I see Aya was cosplaying as Mario and mopping up stuff, haha!

Wasn't Aya cute? I didn't realize that was the Mario cosplay! I thought it was the repairman/janitor cosplay! LOL! (Well... same thing?)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Meggles wrote: »
    Guess what? I did it! I finished Houseful of Hippies! I'm excited, happy, and proud! I started this story based on an ISBI-like challenge I invented back in November 2014--and it's been so, so much fun! It became part of huge collaborations, like Plum Day, S-GAS, and Animal Hat Summer Camp --and it had a couple of huge, epic, hard-drive crossing romances, and it was so fun!

Wasn't Aya cute? I didn't realize that was the Mario cosplay! I thought it was the repairman/janitor cosplay! LOL! (Well... same thing?)

no their not repairmen fix things janitors clean them :):) see not the same.
    Oh god.. I was playing my Duke legacy today (otherwise known as DBG) and after the last update i got out with it, i was really hoping to fix the drama that happened because of some autonomous interactions that happened while I was playing another household... instead things got work and I feel like @AdamsEve1231 LASL!!!
    i don't know how their relationship is going to get fixed because I was planning for this to be the last mom after the whole widow's achievement thing.
    edited June 2018
    Shadami wrote: »
    Oh god.. I was playing my Duke legacy today (otherwise known as DBG) and after the last update i got out with it, i was really hoping to fix the drama that happened because of some autonomous interactions that happened while I was playing another household... instead things got work and I feel like @AdamsEve1231 LASL!!!
    i don't know how their relationship is going to get fixed because I was planning for this to be the last mom after the whole widow's achievement thing.

in my story there will be at least one divorce. the first time i wrote the bendrs there was a divorce that i tried to get around by jumping ahead to the after divorce part. should have worked right? no sis and jes insisted they had to know how it happened. lol so i had to add a backstory.
    I don't want to write in a divorce darn them!!!
    Also this is making me want to write so that I can get the story told because ?!?! I need feedback on this one.

On a random side note. i think my kitten in game is dancing to music. i didn't know that was a thing. It's been walking in circles in this weird tappy step and bobbing its head back and forth.
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hey!!

catboarding.gif
    Ello! :D

It's a good day if there are cat gifs! Happy Timezones ! Merry Seasons !

Nooo not cat gifs! :D
    Also this is making me want to write so that I can get the story told because ?!?! I need feedback on this one.

On a random side note. i think my kitten in game is dancing to music. i didn't know that was a thing. It's been walking in circles in this weird tappy step and bobbing its head back and forth.

I have seen cats (and hamsters) and dogs dance in game! Totally a thing! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Hey!!

catboarding.gif

you mean "bird-extinction-creator" gifs? :D

That's the first pet i've seen dancing. That is awesome!!

i didn't want to either i was a victim of peer pressure from sis and jes . lol. if i didn't love hem so much it might not have worked. :)
    Hey!!

catboarding.gif

YES! :D
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited June 2018
    Nevermind!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

Oh dear. I'm sorry about that. I'm sure you're going to write it well though. :)
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited June 2018
    Hey!!

catboarding.gif

YES! :D

Leave the poor kitties alone. :open_mouth: I'm both a cat and dog person and my cat is great so I'm biased. :lol:
  • aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    ...and I'm back. Still sort of feeling miserable, but not as bad.

How's everyone here??
  • JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    @Shadami Thanks a lot! And Yes, I'm definitely ready, and excited. But I'm not expecting things to be much easier with a new born around.
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

How's everyone here??

Alright.

How's everyone here??

well apparently if you yell yippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppie when your life skills person says shes leaving early she gets upset.

but we can't cook because my fridge is full. today was cooking day.
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member

How's everyone here??

Alright.

You've become unrecognizeable again....
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member

How's everyone here??

Alright.

Just alright??

How's everyone here??

well apparently if you yell yippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppie when your life skills person says shes leaving early she gets upset.

but we can't cook because my fridge is full. today was cooking day.

LOL

and also...send some food this way! I'm too lazy to go shopping.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top