Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    So I started a new save a few days ago to prepare for Seasons and my sim had gotten really close to Caleb recently (Vampires started showing up at her door, the first one being Vlad) and he just asked her if she wanted to join them as a vampire. So I am guessing she is a vampire now lol.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited June 2018
    Yay! 3 days!! We’re getting so close! I can’t wait to see all the pictures!!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    cherpar wrote: »
    I can’t get through the 73 notifications now but I am so glad @catloverplayer was right that the guru on the livestream being confused about release times. Yah for midnight release @elanorbreton
    Thanks for the poke @cherpar :) Thank goodness we don't have to wait longer.
    kemisz wrote: »
    Am I going to be evicted from the sulking corner if I jump around and yell with happiness?
    It's a fluid corner lol. We can change it with our varying moods. It can easily become the leaping about madly squealing corner.
  • Options
    And now she just been abducted by an alien for the first time. She has been quite productive. XD
  • Options
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    And now she just been abducted by an alien for the first time. She has been quite productive. XD

I love it when the game throws us curves like that lol I went into a old rotation and moved two sim girls out. I intended for them to be besties and eventually fall in love. Instead Mabel set the apartment ablaze and killed herself and Alexis lol. Then I rotated away to another house and a sim week later when I rotated again the next family had a member die from being hysterical literally a sim day after his wife got pregnant! I had intended to use him to test out cold weather death. I was like okay I’m quitting know cause the game is learning my plans lol.
  • Options

I love it when the game throws us curves like that lol I went into a old rotation and moved two sim girls out. I intended for them to be besties and eventually fall in love. Instead Mabel set the apartment ablaze and killed herself and Alexis lol. Then I rotated away to another house and a sim week later when I rotated again the next family had a member die from being hysterical literally a sim day after his wife got pregnant! I had intended to use him to test out cold weather death. I was like okay I’m quitting know cause the game is learning my plans lol.

Jeez. Sims always seem to have the habit of setting everything on fire. Though I don't think I ever had a sim die from emotion. They usually burn or get electrocuted.
  • Options

Jeez. Sims always seem to have the habit of setting everything on fire. Though I don't think I ever had a sim die from emotion. They usually burn or get electrocuted.

Lol right? Plus he was only watching the comedy channel it’s not like I had the emotional paintings or anything trying to do it either!
    I’ve had lots go from dryer fires but this was with the grill as a source! Silly sims I was like oh well I guess I’m ahead in the story line lol.
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited June 2018
    It's almost here!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    sunspritersunspriter Posts: 125 Member
    Anyone know when the patch is? So exciting:)
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Now that we know it's releasing at midnight, I need to come up with an excuse to play TS4 Seasons the whole day do home-office on Friday.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    sunspriter wrote: »

We think today at 10am PDT or 1pm EST for me lol
  • Options
    sunspritersunspriter Posts: 125 Member

Great, thanks!!
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @itsug awesome lol I’m sending that to my sister to know when to update lol
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    But I want it now. :sadface:
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Now that we know it's releasing at midnight, I need to come up with an excuse to play TS4 Seasons the whole day do home-office on Friday.

Mm hot water is broken, tradie is coming, furniture delivery, car is broken.
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member

or the gas man is coming to fix a leaky pipe in your house
  • Options

Good ones, I think I am going for furniture delivery :D
    a sofa maybe? or a fridge?
  • Options
    BigCatlover26BigCatlover26 Posts: 215 Member
    I was excited for seasons release date but in my situation it looks shakey. On Sunday my cat chewed up my newly brought mouse that is irreplaceable. Have to order me a new one. Then my internet goes off and guess what the cats were beside it. I feel like my cats are out to get me. Hopefully I have it fix by Thursday.
    At least the guy said I should lol. I need this pack so I can get away from my demon cat.
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member

Sofa. You can then say yeah it's really comfertable. People at work could ask more detailed questions about electronics. Ohh what sort of fridge is it, did you get one with an ice maker etc .
  • Options

Sofa. You can then say yeah it's really comfertable. People at work could ask more detailed questions about electronics. Ohh what sort of fridge is it, did you get one with an ice maker etc .

Sofa it is! ;)

Yay!!!!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member

Ooh, so 5 pm for me then. I think :D
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Probably be better to say you need to fix a leaky facet. Something a bit more urgent. They would probably be more lenient and more likely to give time off it is sounds important. But don't make it sound too serious either or people might question it.

Though if going with furniture delivery, stick with fridge or stove. Say that you needed to replace something (I mean we all need to eat after all).
  • Options

Ooh, so 5 pm for me then. I think :D

You can google it just put what the current time in California. ;);)