Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

bullying on the Sims 4 site

bjk607bjk607 Posts: 168 Member
To all Sim Gurus and Maxis.
I and lots of my friends and family have seen lots of our friends get bullied constantly on the sims 4 site. We have reported this several times and we are getting upset about this situation because we see it not being handled or taken care of. Can you please help get this matter under control because it is way out of control. It's frustrating, it's sickening to see this happen ever single day. I have told them to just start reporting them as harassment.

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Yes, just report them.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bjk607bjk607 Posts: 168 Member
    @Dekay thats what I keep telling them to do. All I'm trying to do is be a good friend and help them :)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Okay, good. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited June 2018
    We can criticize the game for the pros and the cons without bullying the members of the forums. Please DO NOT harass people with cyberbulling.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    edited June 2018
    @Simsophonique I don't criticize people or harass them ok I am totally against all of that. I am the one that is trying to help my friends that ARE being bullied and harassed ok just to clear any misunderstandings you might have. I work at a stop bullying hotline in my town. I am trying to get EA and Maxis to help me with this problem we are having in the Sims 4 game
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    bjk607 wrote: »
    @Simsophonique I don't criticize people or harass them ok I am totally against all of that. I am the one that is trying to help my friends that ARE being bullied and harassed ok just to clear any misunderstandings you might have. I work at a stop bullying hotline in my town. I am trying to get EA and Maxis to help me with this problem we are having in the Sims 4 game

Simsophonique was speaking to the bullies, not you.
    Oh ok
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there!

Bullying isn't great, that much is true. But if you or your friends are encountering this on the forums, I will join in with asking folks to please use the reporting tool. This is the most effective way for us moderators to know about the issue and help with it.

I'm closing this thread but I hope that helps shine some light. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top