Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons SimGuru/Maxis-Sourced Info

Comments

• Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited June 2018
    So according to the EnglishSimmer's video, the lottery pops up as a surprise holiday which should be cool for people wanting to get their sims more money quickly without using cheats.
    sims4seasons_zpsy6q0b77d.jpg

• Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    More time zone clarification! Honestly, maybe best to just check your Origin a few times :D

Lucky West coasters!
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    So according to the EnglishSimmer's video, the lottery pops up as a surprise holiday which should be cool for people wanting to get their sims more money quickly without using cheats.

What are the odds of winning, though, I wonder?
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    So I guess it's confirmed that we can give gifts directly from our inventories then :D:D
    PZL3lYt.png
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    When does the Patch come out that brings the changes to the gardening system etc? I am so excited for this EP!!! This will bring back so much fun with all those new interactions, and weather!!!! :smile:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    When does the Patch come out that brings the changes to the gardening system etc? I am so excited for this EP!!! This will bring back so much fun with all those new interactions, and weather!!!! :smile:

Tomorrow.
  • XxItalianPeachesxXXxItalianPeachesxX Posts: 67 Member
    [quote="Hermitgirl;c-16544575"]Gardening changes question: Do we know yet if growth time will be affected for plants? I'm setting up and splicing more plants and wondering if I should hold off.
    Also someone asked earlier if the holiday work day off was paid. Are there more ways to cheat the system??[/quote]

To answer your plant question. You should hold off because in season according to the livestream depending if you have a green house some plants will be affected by the type of weather . So I would off of the planting anything else. & I think you do but I’m not 100% sure I’m like 75% sure lol
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Tanja1986 wrote: »

Tomorrow.

Nice!
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    So Tuesday, tomorrow the patch, Thursday probably the last blog post before release on Friday.?
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    Jean wrote: »
    So Tuesday, tomorrow the patch, Thursday probably the last blog post before release on Friday.?

tomorrow and Thursday two blogs? (We need spring and summer)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • NelusNelus Posts: 151 Member

i can completely not see why the lottery is considered a holiday. do you get a day off to buy a lottery ticket? there is no reason why it wouldnt be considered an event where you can buy a ticket but still can go to work, just in case you do not win ;)
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited June 2018
    @Aeroprincess87 my favorite part of that is who won the lotto in her video lol
    @Nelus it’s a surprise holiday you don’t actually get it off it’s just a random fun thing lol
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    Nelus wrote: »

i can completely not see why the lottery is considered a holiday. do you get a day off to buy a lottery ticket? there is no reason why it wouldnt be considered an event where you can buy a ticket but still can go to work, just in case you do not win ;)

Not all holidays have a day off work. That is something you can control

• CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Rain showers! Literally.
    ACM2QNe.jpg
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    So I guess it's confirmed that we can give gifts directly from our inventories then :D:D
    PZL3lYt.png

That also shows some of the new harvestables -- green beans are my favorite veggie so glad go see them being added.

Just thought of something -- if you have GTW you can bake goodies and give them as gifts. That's actually pretty exciting. (At least for me -- more incentive to get that baking skill up.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Nelus wrote: »

You can have holidays that don't give a day off. Basically it's something that affects all Sims in all worlds, while events only affect a single family in a neighborhood.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    My heart is melting you guys. Looooook.
    tXzMgFD.png
    5vJrxmT.png
    edited June 2018
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    My heart is melting you guys. Looooook.
    tXzMgFD.png

q-q *cries because there are no Sims who like thunderstorms*

I wish there were Sims who loved the rain, or loved winter, or loved the summer heat...WHY ARE THERE NO NEW CAS TRAITSSSSS???
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,225 Member
    Take it you love the storm chasers reward trait. :) I know I'll be using that one. I like to watch thunderstorms, as long as they're not threatening hail and tornadoes. Then I stay away form windows just in case.
    image.png
    Take it you love the storm chasers reward trait. :) I know I'll be using that one. I like to watch thunderstorms, as long as they're not threatening hail and tornadoes. Then I stay away form windows just in case.

I don't know what the storm chasers reward trait does. o.o
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,225 Member

Pretty sure that's the one that stops sims getting tense about thunderstorms.
    image.png

Pretty sure that's the one that stops sims getting tense about thunderstorms.

If that's true, I am allllll over that one.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    Rain showers! Literally.
    ACM2QNe.jpg

Interesting. :0 I think some people do that here. It's a good way to save up on water. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    Rain showers! Literally.
    ACM2QNe.jpg

Interesting. :0 I think some people do that here. It's a good way to save up on water. :D

Also good for rags-to-riches Sims who can't afford a shower yet. ^w^

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top