Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons!!

Well I may just start playing the sims again.. I was waiting for Seasons to come along and it looks good. Now if they can make the landscape tool that lets you put in hills etc that would be epic.
h8U3C4c.png

Comments

• Kawaii_Key6Kawaii_Key6 Posts: 1 New Member
    yeah i'm stoked for it but i wish that they would add a pack that the theme was Mythical Creatures besides Vampires, Aliens and Ghosts i wish they could add like Dragons, Banshees, Fairy's, Mermaids, Werewolf's, and Demons something like that but i bet its never going to happen.
  • giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    don't know @Kawaii_Key6 they might, but it seems they are just adding expansions like they had from TS3
    h8U3C4c.png
  • Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    Seasons looks so good and I'm sure I want it. My biggest worry is that the more I add to my game, the glitchier it becomes. It's already starting to glitch and there's still so much I don't have.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    bsPd8IJ.png

I preordered it, stare at it everyday, click on it to hope there is some sort of a glitch error and it starts downloading before the 23rd June LOL :D
    @mcrudd I should have pre ordered it too :)
    h8U3C4c.png
    giggler36 wrote: »

you should, still time :)
    mcrudd wrote: »

no $$$ until payday :(
    h8U3C4c.png

no $$$ until payday :(

blah that is no good, I get paid weekly and so does hubby LOL, that is a bonus if you are a simmer fan :D<3
  • prism_popprism_pop Posts: 61 Member
    I'm pre-ordering it on Tuesday, I'm so excited :DD All i've wanted for ages is real weather, and it's looking so amazing based off the tweets we've been getting from the simgurus :O
  • Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    I pre-ordered but through my local games store, not Origin. Can't wait. :)
  • Foxrox77Foxrox77 Posts: 17 Member
    I've never pre-ordered a sims game, but this time I'm considering it. I'm so excited for this EP!
    ~ Kitty
  • mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    I just signed into my Origin account and its saying Seasons will cost $49.99 .. I thought it was just add on pack. states to pre-order or available 23 june. 2018 can someone just confirm price for us aussies Please . . thanks marg
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
  • stormboy_1991stormboy_1991 Posts: 222 Member
    mshadai wrote: »
    I just signed into my Origin account and its saying Seasons will cost $49.99 .. I thought it was just add on pack. states to pre-order or available 23 june. 2018 can someone just confirm price for us aussies Please . . thanks marg

$49.99 AUD for us Australians :)
  • prism_popprism_pop Posts: 61 Member
    > @stormboy_1991 said:
    > mshadai wrote: »
    >
    > I just signed into my Origin account and its saying Seasons will cost $49.99 .. I thought it was just add on pack. states to pre-order or available 23 june. 2018 can someone just confirm price for us aussies Please . . thanks marg
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > $49.99 AUD for us Australians :)

Double confirmed.

It's VERY expensive for us and it hurts my soul :(
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    I was actually thinking about getting this but not fo that price.
  • ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    Aside from Open for business, seasons is my fav EP. I seriously miss terrain tools and even multiple foundations. I will wait to see reviews before i decide to even purchase this new one.
    50 bucks is huge especially if the game play isn't there. I am already disheartened as the animations they have shown in different seasons are the same. Like the kick snow and puddles. If you understand what i mean.
    I am afraid it's just going to be the same gameplay but with seasons overlay.
  • ahoychristieahoychristie Posts: 88 Member
    I don't know.. Personally I don't think $50 is that much hey. Compared to how much other games are. My partner has to pay $100 for any game he buys. Even though it's just an expansion we're paying for, I feel like this time round, it's a lot more than just seasons. The calender concept, the holidays, and the graphics look like they're going to be amazing. And you think about how much they had to do. They would have had to put a lot of work into incorperating seasons into every world. The way it affects your sims now too. And how all of the other packs tie into it. We've had to deal with the one "fine" weather for like 4 years now. Best $50 I'll spend this month haha.
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    EB Games has the release date as the 22nd so i have preordered from my local store and will pop down on friday to pick it up. Hopefully Origin will allow me to preload and I can start playing as soon as the release time rolls around.

After last year's fiasco I vowed never to preorder through Origin again, the later release time makes sticking to that much much easier.
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
    @Moon_Willow now you got me wondering whether I should do the same thing... If origin is saying 23rd and EB is saying 22nd, I'm sooo going to EB games instead! Thank god I haven't pre-ordered yet. Last thing I want is to be stuck with nothing til like 6pm on the 23rd haha.
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    Tatts65 wrote: »
    Seasons looks so good and I'm sure I want it. My biggest worry is that the more I add to my game, the glitchier it becomes. It's already starting to glitch and there's still so much I don't have.

Really?? Goodness. I am sorry to learn that. I have not noticed any glitching, but then I have only just begun playing TS4 and do not have a lot of packs yet.
    It took me a while to convert to TS4 as I still rather enjoy TS3. I do not enjoy the glitchy launcher however. I thought the download launcher was the source of all things evil in TS3 (freezing, shutting down, lagging, corrupt content etc) and had hoped EA had rectified those issues with TS4 by eliminating the need for the launcher.
    rnKEhBT.png
    I am beyond excited for seasons. Its probably the first time ever I am sure it won't break my computer LOL. Sims 2 seasons broke my hp pavillion, sims 3 seasons broke my Toshiba satelite lol but this time I am ready. I have all of sims 4 stuff packs, game packs and expansions and have not had so much as a glitch or loading issue yet :) I am so ready for this weekend <3 Happy simming everyone <3
    @Moon_Willow now you got me wondering whether I should do the same thing... If origin is saying 23rd and EB is saying 22nd, I'm sooo going to EB games instead! Thank god I haven't pre-ordered yet. Last thing I want is to be stuck with nothing til like 6pm on the 23rd haha.

It releases 10pm 21 June for New Zealand and Midnight for Aussie. Its the same time for our region, its just that we are 2 hours ahead of Aussie ;)@SimGuruNick just confirmed it for me on the expansions thread :)
    @SimGuruNick Will New Zealand release same time as Aussie, so would that mean we get it 10pm 21 June? That is two hours before our Midnight but 10pm is the same as their midnight. We are 2 hours before Sydney

That is correct. It's only midnight at AEST for that region. So if midnight AEST = 10pm your local time, then yeah, it should be out then :)
  • ClairkPClairkP Posts: 136 Member

EB is saying 22nd because they are American and they are a day behind us. (because the world is round, not flat; lol) so when it is the 23rd here it is the 22nd there. the expansion is actually released at exactly the same time around around the world.
    Allergic to Trolls
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    Seasons looks so good!! This was one of my favourite EPs in TS3.
    ヽ(´∇´)ノ (∇´ノ) ヽ(  )ノ (ヽ´∇) ヽ(´∇`)ノ *∂αηcєs αʀσυη∂ ɪη ɧαρρƴ cɪʀcʟєѕ*
    rnKEhBT.png
    @mcrudd yasss! I saw that news too! Super excited now! Well more than I was before :p

@ClairkP now it's not :) they've confirmed we're definitely getting it ahead now. It's a rolling midnight release, so we get it midnight here. US gets it midnight their time, UK gets it midnight their time etc. Except some people will get it a few hours ahead and behind because I think there are only 5 different releases. They're just grouping everyone into general areas of the world lol. Which is exactly what "22nd release worldwide" should mean! So happy! :smile: