Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @bekkasan , I love Alexandra's ballet outfit!
    The picture of her taking Jamie out for a stroll in Bridgeport is so beautiful.
    I agree about Kendall's earrings - they would probably be dangerous to wear in a restaurant kitchen!

@Silverofdreams30 , is Ty sparkling or is it just stars on his clothes? It looks cute either way!
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Really nice sceens!
    @Silverofdreams30 What a cool little girl, like her hair.
    @PalmArrow Beautiful screens of the beach.
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments. :)

@plushtrap_107 I do think that they enjoy the down time as well. :)

@ZhakiraP Perhaps they didn't cook it long enough. :smile:
    What world are you playing your current game in. It looks awesome. I have one world for my medieval saves that was released beta, but it was never finished by the creator and has too many issues so I don't play in it anymore.

@Silverofdreams30 Love the homework faces.

@PalmArrow Bummer about Ronnie getting the idea that she cheated. Hopefully they can recover from it.

@LunBeauty Thanks for the comments. :)

@PalmArrow Thanks for the comments. :)
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @ZhakiraP , wow, beautiful screenshots, and what an amazing world! I especially love the picture of the bird flying above the witch tower, but they are all breathtaking!
  • sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 545 Member
    Hi all! Ok, here is the post I was trying to write earlier.

Yesterday I made a new Sim. I wanted to play the acrobat career so I gave her natural born performer, social butterfly, irresistible, dramatic, and good sense of humor traits. And just for fun I made her a witch with purple hair :)

After a few days in Roaring Heights, I sent her to university to pursue the physical education degree. One of my favorite actions for dramatic sims is "fake passing out." So I sent her to the Conner's Student Union building while a lecture was going on and had her stand on the platform next to the professor and pass out. Every single Sim in the class got out of their chair to stare at her. :D I am tempted to do it again just to get a pic!

Speaking of professors, while out and about at university she met an attractive sim and they went out a spontaneous date. However, the date ended after minutes when she "blew a kiss" at him and he started gagging! The worst date I've ever seen on the Sims. A while later I found out that Sim is actually her professor.... talk about awkward!

After another mediocre date with a second sim, she met a third sim who is just perfect for her! I am quite surprised because he could not have been more perfect if I made him myself. He also has the irresistible and good sense of humor traits so they hit it off right away. And to top it all off he's a wizard! So much in common! I had not planned on getting her into a relationship right away, but how can I turn down such a perfect match?

PS: The beach lot at university is gorgeous! I've never visited that lot before, but that's where she had the date with Mr. Right.

Here they are on their date:
    f5afyv.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited June 2018
    @ZhakiraP Thank you, very nice update

@bekkasan Thank you

@PalmArrow His shirt has stars on it. Great update.

Ok going back to finish an epsiode of my korean series, have a good evening all
    good night.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Back to some filming :smile:

A grand building is now a club that is in some of my other videos

35432986_10155628560961497_1370939318771646464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b48f9a84cc062c53953e2de5e84191da&oe=5BBDCDC3

Located next to other clubs

35517463_10155628561041497_1914039677107568640_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=7c2ea0743af84bbf63eabf38a10ec105&oe=5BB3A3B1

Different brickwork in nearby houses to give variety

35476788_10155628561011497_5548182123829002240_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=571d6372082d8c4d8dfea53977ecba3b&oe=5BA4FB51

Some familiar faces

35728639_10155628561316497_8445418558921375744_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d3c3ed79b4fe057cbf5d442774b12bcf&oe=5B9EFCD4

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @bekkasan - *waves back*

@emorrill - Haha, I wish. Just life stuff keeping me busy. :)

I did manage to start up my new game. Didn't play too much yet, just setting it up.
    This Sim is modeled after another one I originally played in Sims 1.
    (I do have another Jason, along with his dog, saved in my bin, but decided to start over, wanting to get him a bit settled before bringing in a pet).

Meet Jason Octavious.
    Traits: Star Quality, Flirty, Social Butterfly, Charismatic, Family Oriented.

He's an aspiring actor who recently picked up all his belongings and moved to Starlight Shores.

Until he can achieve his dream, he's renting a practical little home and working as a waiter at the diner in town. Spending his free time socializing with the ladies and hoping to run into someone who might give him his big break.

Once he gets a steady acting gig (because he believes it will happen someday), he would like to like to leave his dumpy bachelor pad behind for a real home, and then find the lucky lady to start a family with. And a dog: he wants a dog. Not necessarily in that order.

And now for a few pics!

A look at Jason... sorry, I just noticed he blinked in the close-up shot!
    Meet-Jason.jpg
    Meet-Jason2.jpg

Heading off to the diner.
    Waiter-Work.jpg

Not much of a cook, he eats a lot of takeout. (Though who eats wings with a fork, I don't know! :lol:)
    Eating-takeout.jpg

And uses television as much for entertainment purposes as for studying the actors to improve his own craft and gather tips.
    Watching-TV.jpg

That's all for now. :)

I promise I will be getting back to Penelope and Connor's adorable toddles, but just needed a bit of change! :)
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @bekkasan thank you, the world is Praaven, and there are issues, but so far nothing that Overwatch cant handle. There are seams in the ground that sims get stuck in, narrow alleys and such. A couple of generations in I guess I´ll port to a new copy of the world, but that´ll be a while. I am playing on long lifespan, jumping between households. The world comes unpopulated.

@PalmArrow Thank you!
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    In the current book I'm reading, the cave paintings of Lascaux were mentioned, and I got to thinking about how long humans have been telling stories. From paintings on caves to modern day video gaming--like The Sims! :#

I happened to run across this fun video on YouTube just now. The narrator ends the history with internet videos, but he could have also added game storytelling as well. Maybe he should visit our forum! ;)

https://youtu.be/p6E8jpFasR0
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    No worries @bekkasan I'll tag you! :)
    Thank you, @LunBeauty, @TadOlson and @lanlyn :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    WhyDoIKeepDoingThisToMyself.jpg
    Time for some feedback. Sorry, but I'm going to be replying to those who leave feedback. Have a ton of packing this next few weeks; because we just finally found out our timetable. We've got about 60% of the house packed already in prep for the move but we still have more stuff to deal with. So I'm not going to have a whole lot of time to do a mountain of feedback. Sorry to those who are reading, but real life comes first. Only have till the end of summer to make the move and then there may be a couple weeks after the move that I won't have internet. I will be liking or awesoming (as fits) each and every one of your posts though.
    Page 2709
    @Mikezumi - Love Lachie and his evil cackles... Absolutely hilarious.
    Looks like the boys had fun playing Whack-a-Mole or whatever the sim-derivative is.
    That's a nice waterfall; if I may ask...that's in Bridgeport?
    Yeah, I know right? Who knows what sort of awful genes can be introduced via autonomous introductions. :D That's why I MAKE my spouses for my sims, unless there's an actual good looking sim in town. :D
    @Emily4331 - Love Yasmine's makeovers.
    @lanlyn - I do want to get a 4K video camera one of these days to try and get some videos. I want to start documenting my photography excursions (around town) once I start getting back to doing photography on a regular basis (it's taken practically an year and a half to get myself back to a somewhat healthy state.
    @LunBeauty - Yes, I tend to be a little harsh on my sims. :D
    Needless to say, my parents' answer was always "no..." and looking back on it well, over 38 years later...they were right.
    I enjoy playing this family...probably because I'm enamored of River. :D My wife tolerates it. :D

Likes and Awesomes given

Page 2710
    @Lanlyn - I love that Chinese garden so downloaded it for my game - where I'll put it at the moment, I don't know, but there are a lot of vacant lots in Legacy Island. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of the venues listed that are available through EA. So far I've only been content with collecting the EPs...and working my way through EA's stuff packs (of which I only have one right now. My wife has three of them and she rarely plays Sims...as much as I do. Hmmmph! :D
    I need to download Rinn Fada.
    @LunBeauty - Sandi seems like she's sort of an "introverted" shy soul. :) Nice of Jessica to assist her in finding some friends to play with at the park.
    Ah looks like Mr. Pie-Face got his rear handed to him on a silver platter. Looks like Jessica opened up a can of whoop-flart on him, meanwhile Irwin's probably standing there going, "Oh geez, I'd better not get on the wrong side of her at least around that certain time of the month. Maybe dig a hole and crawl in...for a week". :D
    @meerkattime - Nope, didn't think that doing martial arts near the teppanyaki grill would make for a good situation. I'm surprised they didn't have the fire animation for this house appliance, if left unattended for a certain period of time.
    @lanlyn - that lighting mod seems interesting, unfortunately it would probably tax my graphics a bit too much for me to use at the moment. Will have to wait till I'm able to build my gaming system. ~sigh~.
    @Springfairy556 & @lanlyn - Isn't Ireland a bit grey and rainy most of the time? :D Of course, @Featherbelle wants us to move there in RL if we ever win the big lottery as in the "Lotto Max". :D

Likes and Awesomes given

Page 2711
    @plushtrap_107 - I've always loved the familyfunds cheat. :D
    I hate viruses and trojan horses, they're a real pain in the posterior end. Especially when you have to go track down a malware eliminating piece of software (like MalwareBytes) and run a whole process of finding, quarantining and deleting the affected files. It takes a long time out of the day.
    I could never get the sim to eat the ambrosia - maybe they liked being dead too much. :D
    @MoonandStars83 - I don't know...I think there's a few alive yet. :D Guess I didn't try hard enough. :D
    Yeah...I'm a bit miffed now that because of the HBP meds, I can't try real key lime pie (which they make with real key limes...because like grapefruit, they affect the bp and you could potentially OD on the BP meds and send your BP dangerously low which could potentially be fatal. I plan to keep breathing at least a little while longer. :D More sims to torture. :D
    @PalmArrow - Yes, I'm using Legacy Island III. Most of the venues come up for me except for the ones that were special and that I don't have...plus I also replaced a few venues because I needed the sports arena for a sim who was in the sports career - I don't think the bot arena worked out for that.
    @Charlottesmom - Yes, Greta got a bit extra-crispy there. I wish I hadn't made the corridor so tight because it would have been funny to get the picture of her running to the washroom instead of the obstructed shot like that. I may have to revamp where the work-bench is in relation to the rest of the house.
    @Mikezumi - I got the call to meal mod, but they all try to congregate at ONE table instead of the two like I have in the dining room. :D
    Good to see Cain and Niall working on their martial arts
    Those spiders look nasty (like redbacks).
    It's always fun to see the "ghostly visitors" interact with the living family. Nice to see the family connections still present.
    Curious: are they staying in Bridgeport or are they just there on an extended visit (Traveller)?
    I do like the gym that they went to. But of course, I rarely ever play Bridgeport.
    Richie looks nice after your makeover; man it's amazing to see what sims look like after you make them over.
    Surprisingly no meteor explosions in Legacy Island. :D At least the sims there haven't ticked me off to the point where I want to annihilate them with due prejudice.
    I do recognize that bar that the boys, Cain and Niall were in. :D One of my sims went there once. :D

Likes and Awesomes given

Page 2712
    @Emily4331 - Poor Yasmin - darned elevators.
    Congratulations on winning the pie-eating contest. :D
    @meerkattime - I enjoyed making it...considering the small size of the graveyard, the mausoleum may have to be expanded in the future. :D Considering how the non-played family characters keep popping out new babies. Geez. The Chikamoris breed like rabbits.
    @Emily4331 - Wow...that was fast. :D Poor Raf.
    Gosh, Yasmin's quite the scrappy sim. :D
    @coco - It's the only way that I could keep the family ties intact...instead of putting them in NRAAS Porter. :D Well, the family that moves together stays together. :D
    Thank goodness we don't have to do that in real life, eh? :D At least barring a mind-altering accident, most family ties are retained no matter where we move in the world in real life.
    I'm looking forward to saving up for that gaming computer...then I can kick my graphics up high. Right now...they're on medium-low.
    I wanted to try Key Lime Pie, but well...as I said to MoonandStars83, I can't, thanks to BP meds.
    I need to try that with Sims 3. I really haven't tried the terraforming bit...and carving out a mausoleum in a hillside. Will have to try @Karritz's video tips at some point.
    Oh, Norton Antivirus is available in North America as well, It's just that it's extremely costly and there are better low-cost solutions out there. I'm using MalwareBytes and am thinking about upgrading to MB Premium.
    Yeah...I downloaded a cloak to try to make a Sith...however I still haven't got the hang of locking off certain articles of clothing from being worn so everyone in town tends to wear them.
    Haruo tends to be very over-protective of his daughters, hmmmm...maybe...but Haruo still wants to drop him in the lake and let the sharks take care of him.
    @LunBeauty - I've been lucky and avoided the Arezzo curse.
    I tend to get sadistic when I notice NPCs being mean to my Sims. :D
    That paparazzi certainly needed a good TA (Total Annihilation) - I restrained myself.
    It was fun seeing Patches play-fight with Paris.
    I think kids are so darned cute when they try to play in the toy chests...or when they try to eat the mallet.
    Those potty clean-ups are pure disgusting. I feel for Jessica. When my RL kids were in potty-training, the smell made my eyes cross.
    Banner's a beautiful horse.
    Congratulations to Jessica on achieving blue belt.
    Awwww, I've seen Loki do that in real life...thank goodness for no anatomically correct sim pets or that would require a pixellation. :D
    Good heavens I hate Windows 10 forced updates. I always wonder when and if one of those updates is going to mess up my game from even starting up.
    @lanlyn - I love trying new things when I'm building. EVENTUALLY, I'll manage to get to the point where I can build the house of my dreams. :D Or at least the one that I'll build if @Featherbelle and I ever win the Lotto Max. $50M. :D
    Yup. Haruo's not happy that he's getting OLD and that his daughters are growing up before his eyes. I think he's feeling his age. :D
    That garden is spectacularly gorgeous.
    @LunBeauty - that scares me. Luckily my @Featherbelle is more computer-literate than I am and has a bit (OK...make that a LOT) more patience than I have with computers. The 486DX/266 system that I had a long time ago met its fate with my Louisville Slugger at one point after it refused to boot up several times. It may have been expensive, but it certainly was satisfying. My computers that I have purchased thereafter have heard the tale and I'm sure they're shaking in their circuits. Maybe that's why this particular laptop has been extremely industrious... "I will run this game...no matter what. My user is a psychopath. I WANT TO LIVE!!! :crying: "

Likes and Awesomes given

Page 2713
    @Mikezumi - I don't think anyone likes being woken up in the middle of the night. :D
    Ah...the crepes look delicious.
    That looks like a fun arcade although with the slot machines there, I'd detach one of my sims from the family, money transfer a certain amount and let him go play...until the money runs out or he wins a motherload of simoleons. Otherwise, my sims would try to play until they spent all §30M. Nope...no way that the Watcher is going to allow that; nosirree.
    I'll stick to strawberry and blueberry cheesecake. At least I can still eat those. Not too sure about kiwifruit.
    I'm hoping so too that the family will be happy there.
    Nice to see your family having fun at the arcade.
    Niall and Cain sparring is always fun to see.
    Ooooooooh, the look on Lachie's face after getting beaned by Rory. Rory looks scared. Lachie looks totally like "I'm gonna get you for that."
    Always interesting to see insane sims try to choke themselves.
    I see Cain beat the tar out of Tom Wordy.
    I still haven't mastered MC Dresser and locking off certain items of clothing from being worn by certain castes.
    Brianna seems to be good at darts.
    Yeah, Haruo would definitely stomp him.
    Yes, typical father reaction.
    Your sims seem to be having fun attending the different night-clubs. :D
    @Charlottesmom - Yep, I need to get back into that save at some point, but right now I seem to be enjoying playing The Chikamori Selfacy too much at this point. :D
    It's been interesting trying to make sure that I can stick with it...because everytime I sit down for a "play-session" I end up 20+ pages behind.
    Legacy Island is terrific especially when you have access to all the EA stuff that they have. Unfortunately I don't have access to the special stuff that came with the special offers, so I've had to utilize the lots as either blank lots or whatever the game decides to replace it with or find some sort of utilization for them with replacing lots with something else.
    I'm wasn't sure if Yasunobu is going to be up to practicing, but he was...And it's nice that because of the martial arts place, sims autonomously use it so no shortage of sims to spar with in town.
    @Emily4331 - Thanks. She's one of my favorite sims...and I have yet to save her in the bin. I'm going to have to. Maybe I should send her over to you and see you do a make-over on her. :D

Likes and Awesomes given

Page 2714
    @PalmArrow - I'd get him out of that garb, but well...I figured what the hey... :D Maybe one of these days, I'll figure out Dresser and figure out how to lock off certain outfits.
    That harvester looks awesome, I've had a couple of sims invent one, but haven't really used it. I guess as my gardens get bigger, I can have the sim use that to harvest them (oops. left the inventions behind in the last house...oh dear...will have to get a sim to Level 10 Inventing skill and start making more
    @Charlottesmom - Interesting gameplay in Appaloosa Plains.
    @MoonandStars83 - Just so long as he doesn't hurt Bri in any way shape or form, Haruo will be nice to him. If he does, Haruo has a 64x64 and a lake...and several hungry sharks.
    @Charlottesmom - Awwwww...Meggie and L. And it's good to see Birdie. :)
    @Emily4331 - Oooh, nice slap, Yasmine, You go girl. :D
    @lanlyn - Nope can't say as to if I've ever tried barbrawl before. Now that I see it, I think I should try it. But it needs more sims. :D Have to have half the bar fighting for a real bar-brawl. :D
    I've seen that list of what skills and traits that one has to have in order to be able to win fights; one of the reasons why I give all my family's sims martial arts skills in order for them to be able to win a fight at any cost.
    Oh...yes...@CravenLestat - and there's the reason why I always pick werewolf when I play Supernaturals and just to make my werewolf unstoppable, I always make my were learn martial arts. :D I'm just nasty that way. :D

Likes and Awesomes given

Page 2715
    @Emily4331 - Ah...Yas getting in a fight... Always great to see. :D
    That swimsuit is quite the interesting concept. :)
    @ZeeGee - Yeah, I was trying to figure out where I saw that nose before...and then it hit me. Julie Andrews. :D I saw her photos when she was a teenager and my goodness if it didn't look like River.
    http://doctormacro.com/Images/Andrews, Julie/Annex/Annex - Andrews, Julie_06.jpg
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/17/14/417E3C4400000578-4613212-Classical_musical_Julie_was_in_Brisbane_to_watch_her_legacy_live-a-29_1497704505561.jpg
    Screenshot-48.jpg
    @meerkattime - Yeah, I should but she had a string of chemistry table interactions that needed to be retired
    @Emily4331 - That looks so awesome.
    @coco - Yes, she definitely got the wrong end of that chemical interaction. :D
    @Mikezumi - Lachie's always a hoot when he's sneaking up to scare someone. :D
    Nice interactions at the gym.
    OMG...Lachie's facial expressions.
    Poor Cain trying to catch that football, the facial expressions.
    Good Lord, that Lilly-Bo needs a makeover big time.
    @lanlyn - The expression (when I snapped that screencap) made me giggle in laughter.
    Yep, I'm sure that Tats will hear about that fiasco at the wedding. :D
    That is certainly a nice Arabic inspired house.
    I'm looking forward to Showtime and genies.
    @Silverofdreams30 - I wasn't expecting that potion to explode in her face, but it was funny to see her walk out of the room with a dazed and surprised look on her face.
    @meerkattime - I see Mea is still mooching and it was nice to see Maura's interaction with her father.

Likes and Awesomes given

Page 2716
    @Emily4331 - Yep, River looks so shocked that the potion blew up. :D
    @Simsophonique - Merci beacoup.
    @Charlottesmom - Excellent shot of Birdie. She's looking really great.
    That's what my wife complains about. She says "How come you get the nice long lashes and you don't do anything with them." Me: "Yeah, I don't like putting potentially injurious objects near my eyes. I need them for photography. :D
    @Emily4331 - Your Sim makeovers are stunningly beautiful.
    @LunBeauty - I hope that you can get your HDD up and running again and recognized.
    I have to stay away from fried foods too at least in part (at least not consuming them at the quantities that I've been consuming them prior to the diagnosis)
    Isn't that always the case? Over protective brothers and father. :D

Likes and Awesomes given

OK...that's it for now. I'll get some more feedback later.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2018
    @palmarrow Not exactly bad but in my game when painting avoid so many factors to get it right with painting.I like the normal ones

To personally do my painting collections in game use a traitless sim to avoid making all the strange versions possible.

For those that do not know pull up a chair

This is the default painting as intended this goes for your other paintings in game also as seen on Palmarrows squirrel which that sim happens to have the artistic trait to get the weird version,but how do you know?? cause artistic trait can make watercolor styled versions of every in game painting and can also make normal too. ;) Science or Psychic Powers ??

uyk4BIJ.png

And..................................... with matching trait on yoursim the result can be normal or....

N2GHo6z.png

And yes that is all the exact same painting,your trait determines the look.Gotta admit neurotic sim paintings versions are dope to hang in your clubs bars and dance club lots.

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    Hello everyone. I gave up on the internet yesterday and turned off the computer. It's very patchy again today. Probably will concentrate on singing practice today though as I have choir tonight - first rehearsal with the soloists and I am still learning a song for Saturday's audition for the play. And I think I'm getting a cold - if it's the one my son has had for the past fortnight I won't be doing the concert or the audition.

Happy Simming
    Jennifer and Janie are in the ladies in the nightclub. The video should hopefully be complete either tomorrow or Tuesday :smile:

35521478_10155628561536497_2692639384410259456_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2ba51d724ec8cadd1ff4a20f5e33f730&oe=5BB0392E

35479212_10155628561561497_4955969974104489984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=fdd0ebb26422899e8c4fa490f51c6274&oe=5B9E6AD7

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    It's the boys' last day in Bridgeport :( Once again I chose for them to eat outdoors as the view is beautiful :)
    42847772891_71dc0cab1c_o.jpg
    Rory and Lachie had wishes to call locals and Cain went off to break boards.
    42799237422_4c02945829_o.jpg
    Niall's waking wish was to prepare a meal.
    42847772301_e38f5650be_o.jpg
    I was happy to see that Cain has now moved up to space rocks :)
    42799236252_af8c5026b4_o.jpg
    When Niall finished cooking he came out and spent some time with Lachie :)
    42847771561_68c2535d22_o.jpg
    After their chat he headed for Cain :)
    42799235192_a367084ec2_o.jpg
    42799234812_dff953f91a_o.jpg
    I found a small beach and added a couple of fun things for the boys to do. Niall and Cain headed straight for the water :)
    42799234252_3f88d9c971_o.jpg
    42799233682_eeb98447b2_o.jpg
    I am a nervous Nelly and got very concerned with how far out the boys were swimming!
    41946890825_eb147348a0_o.jpg
    When I looked back I saw that Lachie and Rory were also swimming.
    42799232712_28f5f3ab2c_o.jpg
    Uh oh! Splashing can lead to the need to apologize :/
    27978963627_f12da5bfa4_o.jpg
    Lachie didn't stay in the water long.
    27978963057_317be2c596_o.jpg
    He must have finally realized there was a chess table! ;)
    42799231102_ea7ea4971c_o.jpg
    Rory stayed in the water for a while but didn't swim far.
    27978962147_04d459a75d_o.jpg
    Page 2720

@PalmArrow Congrats on the pregnancy! I am so glad she managed to do it before she was much closer to being an elder :)
    Cute little veggie garden :)
    I like what you've done with the kitchen with the half walls :)
    Ronnie cleans up really well :)
    Great update! I can't wait to see what Erica has :)
    Thanks for the nice comments :)

@bekkasan Thanks :) I had to Google her name when I was posting what's her name's pic! LOL

@king_of_simcity7 Great screenshots from your next movie :)

@Silverofdreams30 Great update :) Luna is lovely as a child :)

@meerkattime Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I like Beau too :) I played a save with him not long ago and it was fun :)
    Nicolette and David look like a lovely couple :)
    Enjoyed your pics of them testing the hot air balloon :)
    It's a pity we couldn't see a proposal but the pics were lovely anyway :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Cain cries all the time because he is over emotional :p
    I like Waylon's too :)
    I know that sims can train after level 6 but usually only my athletic sims train others autonomously that's why I thought it might have been the crazy drink because I know it can temporarily change traits.
    Thanks for the tip on resetting bars in build mode. I will try to remember that next time my sims visit Bridgeport.
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @CravenLestat -- I had no idea about the traits and paintings!
    My Sim Penelope does have the artistic trait... I use it mostly for her writing but she does dabble in painting. I should have her paint more. :)
    Buster Round interrupted Lachie for a chat. "This better be good! Can't you see I was playing chess?"
    27978961097_d25ee46d6f_o.jpg
    When Rory got out of the water he went straight to the basketball hoop. I sent Lachie fishing for dinner.
    27978960037_bdfdbd983b_o.jpg
    42799227712_5f6f8f70bc_o.jpg
    27978959087_dd8e501425_o.jpg
    42799226682_8d771ce370_o.jpg
    42799225512_456960ce89_o.jpg
    Lachie caught a salmon for dinner :)
    27978956937_47dd180148_o.jpg
    Niall and Cain finally got out of the water only to play catch. I would have been exhausted!
    42799224422_03e1c8f5e6_o.jpg
    Sims started appearing as the school and work day ended. It's a long walk around the water but the push was strong ;)
    42799223162_f4fd6806c2_o.jpg
    Rory wasn't having much luck with his dunking :p
    27978953667_7ae03f719c_o.jpg
    Lachie looked scared of this salmon. Perhaps it bit him ;)
    42799221322_c56ef04ce4_o.jpg
    I had Lachie join Rory at the basketball hoop :)
    27978952797_5262f6ca4f_o.jpg
    He didn't do any better than Rory! :p
    41946885135_c53870b4ab_o.jpg
    27978951567_49eaf05dd9_o.jpg
    The challenge didn't last long but the boys's energy bars took a huge hit.
    41946884605_17d47b0a2b_o.jpg
    They were happy to chat while they got their breath back ;)
    27978950667_afdb1de29b_o.jpg
    Cain and Niall went for another swim but it didn't last long because Niall had to get out to cook dinner.
    41946884085_d346832d65_o.jpg
    Page 2721

@Nikkei_Simmer Brianna certainly put Shigeo in his place! :)
    Kaneoshi is good looking even if he is a butt :p
    Karina is a cutie!
    Tania is also a lovely child :)

@meerkattime Thanks for the lovely comments :) Lachie was exhausted and dirty after his fight but I loved the head holding animations. Of course I fixed him up right away :)

@jillbg Adorable pics of the kids in their swimwear :) Looked like a fun time!

@bekkasan The house looks great! I am so envious of people who can build!
    Looking forward to your update and I hope you get some rest after your busy week *hugs*

@emorrill I hope you can sort out your counter problem!
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Lachie is a genius, not a bookworm. Some geniuses seems to read more than others and I got a reader :p
    I would love to see how your glasses look! PM me when you get a chance :)
    The crazy drink affects sims differently and it also depends on the quality. These were only normal quality but Cain got the daredevil trait for a while. I couldn't see any change in Lachie but that could be because he is a teen.

@polrbear Jenny is lovely :)

@lanlyn Visiting an old family would be a trap for me! I love them all so much and I wouldn't want to leave once I got there :p
    What a nice greeting! I hate burglars! :#
    LOL Swimsuit? What was she thinking? :D
    Sorry the crook got away!
    Oh boy! That cop needs some style help! :D
    I imagine Clyde would handle it just like that! LOL
    Oh my! I don't think I could watch my sims competing for affection!
    Congrats to Bonnie on maxing the Athletic skill!
    Glad the party went well although a sim party is not complete without a death or a sim going into labor ;)
    Jazza is a cutie!
    Not sure how I feel about being a merman but it could be worse.

@king_of_simcity7 Lovely sunset pics :)

@LunBeauty Thanks for the nice comments :)
    That's a lot of screaming kids!
    What a good kid Killian is to mop up and care for the horse :) I had a Killian a while back - great name :)
    I do remember TS2 kids playing with the toilets and I never liked it :#
    Looks like Killian has a nice friend in Rocco :)
    Niall cooked up one of the salmon Lachie had caught :) Oops!
    27978949267_a98c46f913_o.jpg
    41946883365_f486e0871e_o.jpg
    27978948397_c1cdd90bd7_o.jpg
    Even though Ace Wild could have had some salmon, he ate a tomato.
    27978947317_c1353294fd_o.jpg
    I didn't know sims could do this!
    42847760171_2688645835_o.jpg
    The boys chatted after dinner :)
    27978946027_3af930913c_o.jpg
    Lachie's evilness is itching to come out but I made it tough for him by tempering it with friendliness ;)
    27978945147_8190f42396_o.jpg
    Although the beach park was rather unremarkable to look at the boys had a wonderful day :)
    42847759111_84d600fa95_o.jpg
    27978944167_2796c8665b_o.jpg
    42847758351_a5df9081af_o.jpg
    27978943097_872aa43ab8_o.jpg
    27978942507_9e1e81c476_o.jpg
    I sent the boys home to get ready for their trip home.
    42847757391_92a9ca50e9_o.jpg
    27978941427_4d2be2b371_o.jpg
    27978940367_a007a8c862_o.jpg
    27978940047_6c70f21a51_o.jpg
    The boys got home as the school bus pulled up.
    41040954400_87cf1de51a_o.jpg
    When I didn't see Lachie and Rory get out of the car I was worried but when I clicked on Rory's tag I was taken to the school. Cain must have dropped them off on their way home ;)
    41040952490_621a3bedb6_o.jpg
    Home, sweet home :)
    28978956598_71c86bc7df_o.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @Springfairy556 I'm sorry the Funeral option doesn't come up for you. :( You did have the tombstone on your lot, right? Or maybe a funeral is only an option if the deceased was a member of the household. ??

He was my sim's husband, and the stone was on the ground.However, the wife didn't have the mourning moodlet, just heartbroken.
    @ZhakiraP Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comments and nice update from Bridgeport :smile:

Sadly I had to pull out of the EBay action as other bidders came along and started bidding much higher than me :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@sassygray5 Lovely picture at the beach. Sounds like fun playing this sim and sounds like he is a perfect match.

@king_of_simcity7 Sounds like you are having fun with the filming.

@OriginalMara Jason is cute even blinking! Hope he finds what he is looking for both career wise and personal.

@ZhakiraP It certainly looks pretty. Will have to check it out as I miss my medieval save. I made a bunch of families for my previous one so I don't mind unpopulated. They are stashed on my older puter, will have to find them. Thanks.

@jillbg Thanks! Look forward to it.

@CravenLestat I've had some of the weirder versions of paintings over the years. I don't let computer whiz traits paint anymore.

@Karritz Dag, sorry you are still having internet issues and really sorry you may be catching a cold! Lots of vitamin c and blueberries for your immune system.

@mikezumi Last day huh. Well, they sure have had a good time. :)
    Goodness those boys went out a long ways!
    lol at you having to google what's her name's name!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one with faulty memory around here!
    I didn't realize Cain had that trait!
    I need to get Jared working on learning more drinks as I don't think he can make crazy drinks yet. I think he will be busy with kids for awhile though.
    Ouch, Poor Rory!
    Saw that public woohoo! Bad boys!
    Thanks for the comments on the house. :) I've enjoyed the challenge of learning to build in Sims 3. Still would like to be able to do a few more things.
    I slept in this morning. It was nice not getting up to the alarm blaring. :)
    Lol at the dropped salmon!
    I did not know that sims could do that either!
    What a fun trip. Those were some beautiful shots of the city from the beach. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top