Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you be interested in a Plant Sims pack?

I'm curious as to how many people would also like a Plant Sims pack!

Would you be interested in a Plant Sims pack? 66 votes

Absolutely!
21%
Bagoas77JennyggsnikkipooGrandRaillittlemissgogoAuronoiChieftainbgkublilypadmeulinHarlowandMeKaronPeanutButterSims2002OnlyBrokenWingsKattlover814SCORPIOofficial 14 votes
Not really interested...
57%
Writin_RegAlrynnCynnaAnthonydyersassygray5kittymeowrambahadoerFrancl27XxAirixXcatitude5mintycupcakerhysbarrett8Sigzy05giveit2meChadSims2sof2106EnkiSchmidtNeiagarapoesdomina89 38 votes
Maybe?
21%
luthienrisingsafersaviourannaliese39Internal_ChaosnervousPurrdaleckiSihuNindlteajayloveSally1502superkyle221MrPhillosiphtonDianesimsDeb2of9RNPRN 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Maybe?
    Well, I do think it would be nice have more plants for the gardens, and more colors options (for the flowers), but then an entire pack of them ? I don't know. That and I think we have many "outdoor" packs already.
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Absolutely!
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Well, I do think it would be nice have more plants for the gardens, and more colors options (for the flowers), but then an entire pack of them ? I don't know. That and I think we have many "outdoor" packs already.

No, no, like PlantSims, from the challenge! Although more plants would be ideally included, it would more be....magical plants, I guess?
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited June 2018
    You’re missing a definitely not option.
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Absolutely!
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    You’re missing a definitely not option.

Well, the not interested bit is for that reason! Sorry if that wasn't quite clear :smile:
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited June 2018
    Maybe?
    Dianesims wrote: »

No, no, like PlantSims, from the challenge! Although more plants would be ideally included, it would more be....magical plants, I guess?

Oooooh!! Sorry I definitely didn't get that, lol
    I never had any PlantSims so I don't know. Sounds fun though !
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    Not really interested...
    I never really understood the appeal of playing PlantSims in TS3 and wasn't interested in them when they were part of the TS4 event. If they ended on a pack by themselves, it would probably end up being the first pack of this generation of the game that I don't buy.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Maybe?
    I love plantsims! But I chose maybe because I don't think they should have an *entire* pack centered around them, but it would be nice if they were included within a pack, provided they were more fleshed out than the ones you got one Easter with Jasmine. I don't think they need an entire strengths and weaknesses things like vampires did, I don't need it to be in that level of detail (though it would be cool!), but it would be nice if:

a) their appearance wasn't so restricted
    b) the needs were more tailored to that of a plantsim, I know they have some special needs but some don't make sense to me
    c) they had much more interactions
    d) they had something to live off in the night time when the sun isn't there to feed them
    e) they aren't temporary

I had mods that do this but it would be nice if they were also in game from maxis too.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    Not really interested...
    I don't think we really need a plant sims pack. I'd rather have EA take the time to improve on things like teens, apartments,the messed-up retail system,making generic lots just like the Sims 1 public lots,etc.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Not really interested...
    They don't appeal to me.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    "not really interested" doesn't encompass the amount of disdain I have for the idea :D
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Not really interested...
    Not really interested in any supernatural creature but since most of the work seems to be done with Plant Sims I'd hope they would patch them in or make it a very small side feature in another pack if we ever get them. Plant Sims in my opinion are not a big enough draw rarely ever requested and undeserving off a pack of their own.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Absolutely!
    I think my favorite thing about PlantSims, believe it was in TS2, was the ability to just up and spawn babies. A baby for every hour of the day with a mere snap of your fingers! Plus paired with the upcoming glass roofs, we've definitely got the groundwork down for them. I think seeing how they could get properly revisited for TS4 would be fun.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    Not really interested...
    I'm not saying I hate the idea, I'm just saying that I definitely would NOT run right out to buy it, and I'm not exactly sure it would really add anything to my game.
  • Options
    safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member
    Maybe?
    I'd buy it if it were as in depth as Vampires, or if it turned plantsims into something like Guild Wars 2's sylvari race. Generally though, I'd prefer other life states get the GP treatment, such as Witches and Shapeshifters.
  • Options
    AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    Not really interested...
    If you mean sims in a plant lifestate, then no. There are other things I would rather see.