This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

When does the "seasons" clothing appear in CAS?

I noticed that CAS has the winter clothing & summer clothing, where or when does it appear?
s6e07-dash-smile.gif

Yes I'm a Brony!

Comments

• Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited June 2018
    The hot and cold clothing categories are just categories your Sims will automatically change in when going outside.

Depending if it's hot or cold, they change into the appropriate category.

Guru's noted that it doesn't make a difference to what clothing you put into it. You can even just add a Bikini to the ''cold clothing'' category, and your Sim will still be warm during the winter.

Same goes for the hot category. If you want a Sim to wear a thick jacket and snowboots during the summer, you can.

That's also why they stated that custom content will work. They let you, as a player, choose what you want to be clothing for hot days and for cold days.

And I believe they are both Seasons exclusive categories, so you will need to get Seasons for it to appear.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    If you bought the pack, it will appear once the pack had loaded into your game.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,382 Member
    I noticed that CAS has the winter clothing & summer clothing, where or when does it appear?

I believe the categories will be added for everyone with the patch before Seasons releases. Should be any day now?
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    theyellowshoetheyellowshoe Posts: 288 Member

OK, thanks everyone for the info.
    s6e07-dash-smile.gif

Yes I'm a Brony!