Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    :D:joy::D:):neutral::cry::bawling:.....

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

Doesn't everyone just come back to life though?

unknown.png
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Wait is Infinity War the one with Baby Groot in it? There's so many superhero movies...
    edited June 2018

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

In Agents of SHIELD or Infinity War? :D
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Wait is Infinity War the one with Baby Groot in it? There's so many superhero movies...

In Infinity War, Groot is already Teen Groot.
    832XG3D.gif

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

Um. Both? I don't really watch Agents of Shield or superhero movies so forgive me if I am mistaken.
    unknown.png

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

Um. Both? I don't really watch Agents of Shield or superhero movies so forgive me if I am mistaken.

I'm outta the loop. I saw the first one though. I like Rocket Racoon and Groot.

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

I've seen the two Guardians of the Galaxy movies, Spiderman, Civil War, Winter Soldier, and Ultron. Probably more but I don't know what is happening on half of them.
    unknown.png
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I still haven't finished Agents of Shield... Don't know that I want to watch something that sad right now though. :cry:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

I've seen the two Guardians of the Galaxy movies, Spiderman, Civil War, Winter Soldier, and Ultron. Probably more but I don't know what is happening on half of them.

I think I saw like the ending of one of them years ago. There was this superhero academy for youth? I know the leader was an elderly man in a wheelchair. That's all I remember. Oh, there was a alien lady or something too. I forget. I never got into superhero stuff.

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

I think I saw like the ending of one of them years ago. There was this superhero academy for youth? I know the leader was an elderly man in a wheelchair. That's all I remember. Oh, there was a alien lady or something too. I forget. I never got into superhero stuff.

X-men?

I only like 2 superheroes, but I've not even seen the movies to one of them. I prefer... high fantasy stuffs.
    unknown.png
    edited June 2018

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

X-men?

I only like 2 superheroes, but I've not even seen the movies to one of them. I prefer... high fantasy stuffs.

I don't watch many movies. Superheros were never much my thing. Gotta admit though, I think Wonder Woman's super cool. I watched a cartoon on Netflix about her. I wouldn't mind seeing the movie :)

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

I think for both, they just made it look like the heroes have died but not really. Well, I cannot guarantee for AoS but I know for Infinity War, the 'dead' ones might come back. Some people are theorizing that the ones who are alive would go back in time and stuff.
    I still haven't finished Agents of Shield... Don't know that I want to watch something that sad right now though. :cry:

You can watch Episode 21. That one is fun. :grimace:

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

I think you watched Guardians of the Galaxy. :tongue: yeah, I love Rocket Racoon. He's a badbutt. :D

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

X-men?

What kinda high fantasy stuff do you watch? LOTR? :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    We're so close
    oh
    I've spent the afternoon with Grandma cuddling her cats and I'm almost crying thinking about going home to just Luna. I miss my kitties so much. :cry:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

I think for both, they just made it look like the heroes have died but not really. Well, I cannot guarantee for AoS but I know for Infinity War, the 'dead' ones might come back. Some people are theorizing that the ones who are alive would go back in time and stuff.

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

I think you watched Guardians of the Galaxy. :tongue: yeah, I love Rocket Racoon. He's a badbutt. :D

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

X-men?

I've never seen LOTR, not because I don't want to, but because when we did have it on VHS I was a tiny child and too scared, I think Eyelash told me they flung peoples heads over walls? Anyway, I've not had the chance since then.

But I think Dark Souls and Dragon Age are both High Fantasy? Dark Souls is Dark Fantasy actually, but fantasy nonetheless. Anyway so is Elder Scrolls and Rage of Bahamut and other stuff. I can't be sure if everything is 'high fantasy', just fantasy. But whatever.
    unknown.png

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

X-men?

I've never seen LOTR, not because I don't want to, but because when we did have it on VHS I was a tiny child and too scared, I think Eyelash told me they flung peoples heads over walls? Anyway, I've not had the chance since then.

But I think Dark Souls and Dragon Age are both High Fantasy? Dark Souls is Dark Fantasy actually, but fantasy nonetheless. Anyway so is Elder Scrolls and Rage of Bahamut and other stuff. I can't be sure if everything is 'high fantasy', just fantasy. But whatever.

But Dark Souls and Dragon Age aren't movies.
    I've spent the afternoon with Grandma cuddling her cats and I'm almost crying thinking about going home to just Luna. I miss my kitties so much. :cry:

:( It's always a hard time losing our pets. I lost mine 3 years ago and cried for like 3 days and I don't cry easily. I know I said AoS made me cry. Shush. XD But you'll get over it eventually...
    832XG3D.gif

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

X-men?

:( It's always a hard time losing our pets. I lost mine 3 years ago and cried for like 3 days and I don't cry easily. I know I said AoS made me cry. Shush. XD But you'll get over it eventually...

Yeah, I know... Just we've had them since they were born, eight years ago. I feel like I've lost a limb.
    7dW3gu7.gif

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

X-men?

Yeah, I know... Just we've had them since they were born, eight years ago. I feel like I've lost a limb.

Yeah, I understand. I had mine for 11 years, so it felt like half of my life was gone cuz I had her longer in my life than when I didn't have her before... if that makes sense.
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Continuous Loop: see Loop, Continuous
    *turns pages*
    Loop, Continuous: see Continuous Loop
    *turns pages*

BTW, only 7 pages left! Y'all got this! :+1:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    edited June 2018

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

X-men?

Hey. Those were just examples, I don't watch many movies in general. If there were any good high fantasy shows or movies I'd be more interested in those. I just don't care about superheroes, only a bare few among the absurd amount of them. Superhero stories get on my nerves because they can't just have a single story, no, there has to be 50+ alternate universes and endings and versions. And nothing is permanent and they just throw things in when it's convenient for the story. :no_mouth: The movies aren't like that, but I don't really like most of them anyway, everything is an action scene :persevere:

Oh wait, Dragon Age. I thought if you romanced Alistair but didn't have Morrigan do her ritual you could sacrifice yourself for him? But that's not an option, I guess. Every time I've tried to romance him it's ended in tragedy for my poor Warden. My first time playing he broke up with her because she was a mage elf and people wouldn't accept her as queen, and I missed the point where you could harden him so he is like 'screw it, you can be my mistress'. This time I didn't miss it, but he just dies. That sucks for a number of reasons, but it leaves Anora as the only rightful heir to the throne and I hate her.
    unknown.png
  • LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member

I'm sorry to hear (well, read) about your recent loss :( I hope you take whatever time you need to grieve. Losing a pet is never easy. I lost my dog last August and I still cry from time to time. It does get easier over time, but if you're sad or angry or anything else right now, know that that's perfectly okay. One thing that seemed to help me was talking to my dog. I know this might sound strange, but I would go out, sit next to his grave and tell him he was a good boy and that I loved him very much. That's usually when I would get the most emotional, but I would always feel a bit better after I did that. I also found that loving on my other pets extra hard relieved some heartache, and I'm sure it was helpful for them too. So maybe give Luna some extra love in the coming days, and think about all the good times you had with kitties. And if you ever need someone to talk to, or if you feel angry at the world and just need to vent, I'm always willing to listen. Wishing you much love and peace in this hard time. <3
    Buying a new laptop cooler... XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited June 2018

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

X-men?

Hey. Those were just examples, I don't watch many movies in general. If there were any good high fantasy shows or movies I'd be more interested in those. I just don't care about superheroes, only a bare few among the absurd amount of them. Superhero stories get on my nerves because they can't just have a single story, no, there has to be 50+ alternate universes and endings and versions. And nothing is permanent and they just throw things in when it's convenient for the story. :no_mouth: The movies aren't like that, but I don't really like most of them anyway, everything is an action scene :persevere:

Oh wait, Dragon Age. I thought if you romanced Alistair but didn't have Morrigan do her ritual you could sacrifice yourself for him? But that's not an option, I guess. Every time I've tried to romance him it's ended in tragedy for my poor Warden. My first time playing he broke up with her because she was a mage elf and people wouldn't accept her as queen, and I missed the point where you could harden him so he is like 'screw it, you can be my mistress'. This time I didn't miss it, but he just dies. That plum for a number of reasons, but it leaves Anora as the only rightful heir to the throne and I hate her.

Ah, sole reason why I made a warrior male warden, never used Alistar, then recruit Loghain with Alistar... Not having good end, to get back at Alistar for his hate to my elves.
    L9q8VGi.png
    Today's Q Q is:

Describe the area where you live.

We have loads of greenery here even tho we are a city. I live in a meh kinda apartment. The color is kinda ugly, it's white and blue which doesn't sound bad but it doesn't look good for apartments. :P
    832XG3D.gif
    edited June 2018
    Sorak4 wrote: »

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

hO2cpCR.png

CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg

X-men?

Oh wait, Dragon Age. I thought if you romanced Alistair but didn't have Morrigan do her ritual you could sacrifice yourself for him? But that's not an option, I guess. Every time I've tried to romance him it's ended in tragedy for my poor Warden. My first time playing he broke up with her because she was a mage elf and people wouldn't accept her as queen, and I missed the point where you could harden him so he is like 'screw it, you can be my mistress'. This time I didn't miss it, but he just dies. That plum for a number of reasons, but it leaves Anora as the only rightful heir to the throne and I hate her.

Ah, sole reason why I made a warrior male warden, never used Alistar, then recruit Loghain with Alistar... Not having good end, to get back at Alistar for his hate to my elves.

Rant that got off-topic
    Since when did Alistair hate elves? The only time I can think of is when he breaks up with you for being an elf, dwarf, or mage, and now, that's for political reasons. If a mage was queen there would be countless protests and I imagine many of them would end in bloodshed. And Ostagar nor Dalish camps would never allow a human to lead. While I don't agree with the system, there is not much he can do about it (And Anora won't let you be King unless you are human anyways). He'll still sacrifice himself against the archdemon for you. Plus if you harden him he just does say he doesn't care and stay with you despite it.

But I won't make Alistair a king just by himself. He's pretty dumb when it comes to stuff like that, I don't think he understands the scale of what he's doing, which I don't blame him for since he wasn't raised as royalty, instead as a commoner. But my point still stands. Others made him king, and now they have to shut their mouth when he actually does what he thinks is best. He's a good person but not a good king.

Anora is a terrible person and does not deserve to be queen, even if she would make a better one. Alistair throws tantrums? Really? You allow Loghain to live after selling elves to slavery, killing your husband/the king, and countless other terrible crimes. And she admits that her marrying Alistair or the male human Warden will benefit the kingdom in a number of ways, but she won't marry you if you kill Loghain. An she puts herself as 'future queen' before the Wardens, the only hope Fereldan/Thedas has of even surviving the blight. But of course, she can always rule over a darkspawn infested graveyard, right?

She prides herself on being the person who made the real decisions behind Cailan's time, but when you see things like the City Elf Origin happening right in the city, it makes me question whether she can really see the less-obvious things. Because she was raised as nobility and never experienced it for herself.

*ahem* Now, forgive me if I just jumped to conclusions about what you meant. And I do realize I got a tad bit off-topic there, that is not so much about my love of Alistair or hate of Anora so much as it is about being somewhat conflicted about who to put on the throne. I think Alistair is better morally but not so much politically, and vice-versa for Anora. I wish I could put Warden on the throne by themselves but alas, that's not an option. So the two usually marry in my games much to both of their disdain while Warden runs off to find a cure or whatever.
    Today's Q Q is:

Describe the area where you live.

We have loads of greenery here even tho we are a city. I live in a meh kinda apartment. The color is kinda ugly, it's white and blue which doesn't sound bad but it doesn't look good for apartments. :P

tumblr_ovd5hj498Z1toamj8o1_500.gif
    Post edited by Zinniavanilla on
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top