Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't deliver photos to complete adventures

My sims take photos to complete adventures but it acts as if they never took the photos to deliver them so I can't move on to the next part of the adventure or a new one. It say 0/1 photos taken, even though while I am taking the photo it says in the photo screen pushable statue or whatever the subject matter is after I take the photo it says in the adventure portion 0\1 photos taken. It doesn't matter which sim I use or what they are taking photos of, mummies, traps, statues, coins, or people. I've tried using different sims, restarting the game, my computer. re-installing the game, and expansion packs.

Comments

• TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    edited April 2012
    You have to take the photo out of the camera in order to deliver it.

Now ask me how long it took me to figure that out. :-o
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited April 2012

:lol:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • edited January 2013

Ok, I did figure out to try that but when I try to deliver the photo it is still telling me I don't have required items in my sim's inventory. Have you ever had that happen?
  • vonHentzauvonHentzau Posts: 419 Member
    edited January 2013
    Happens to me all the time. I'm able to get it to work maybe 25%. A very annoying glitch!
  • italianbabe0611italianbabe0611 Posts: 25
    edited January 2013

Ok, I did figure out to try that but when I try to deliver the photo it is still telling me I don't have required items in my sim's inventory. Have you ever had that happen?

once you take the picture you need to click on the camera to "view the photos" then you gotta drag and drop the picture into your inventory to deliver it.
  • Iceempress66Iceempress66 Posts: 58
    edited January 2013
    I have tried taking the photo out of the camera, it will then say i have it, but there wont be a button to deliver them. and if i check the mission it still says 0/1 photo's. It's not a CC issue cause i tried it without running it. So how do we fix this cause I'm tired of not being able to complete my missions!
  • JarutoJaruto Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    This comes a bit late but I promised myself that if I find the solution I would write my first post here, so here it is.

I tried taking the photo with my phone but 0/1. Same with the camera, I tried taking the photo out of the camera and took several photos. Then I realised that I can take the photos out of my smart phone too.

So take the photo with your phone and drag it to your inventory. Worked fine for me, even if the photo was all blurry. :lol:

Edit: And the guy even chose the photo with a gnome in it! That's right, somehow a garden gnome photobombed my photo. Too bad, I was planning on keeping that one...
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Jezzabella2313Jezzabella2313 Posts: 16 Member
    Take the photo. Then sell the photo. Then you'll get the option to deliver it.

This should work. I was friends with the person I had to take a picture of and I was at photography 4, so I don't know if that matters.
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    I'll lock the thread from here to limit it being bumped further as it's a few years old but thanks for sharing your workaround @Jessiknows.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top