Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    @LegacySims2017 apparently I'm going to be using your Writer-in-Residence will have a cameo in the song chapter I'm writing
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    NyteRose wrote: »
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    boo! how's everyone?

Didn't scare me...

what does?

Try guessing it *smirks*
    The boo?

nope!

What does not scare you then? :D

Almost all things

Almost?

I don't have the fear of everything you know...

I know. But you said almost everything doesn't scare you. So what does scare you? XD

Try guessing!

Cockroaches?

Nope!

Uhmmm..... drinking too much coffee?

That is not a fear

Could be. :p
    Hmmm, how about... fear of doing something you don't want to do?

That is not scary...

Ghosts?

Ghosts are real and very scary. I have a few ghost stories that come to mind.

I work in a haunted building... and I'm not exactly afraid of all the ghosts (one is kinda nice), but my body is terrified of them! Whenever I walk past the back haunted stairs (which I only do if I can't avoid it), my stomach gets so tight, and my legs just propel me to run the heck out of there! My body wants nothing to do with ghosts, whatsoever!

I live next to a privately owned, working cemetery. I haven't seen anything paranormal there but I've felt something. And one of my cats has too also, I believe.
    Not to be a pest, but have you read the chapter I posted, @simscognito? I almost cried writing parts of it. *grumbles* getting too attached to Caleb* lol

I'm also attached to Caleb :lol:
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    Hey there. How's everyone doing? :smile:

Great. Cog is letting me use cc in this build that I'm doing for him. So, I'm happy. I love decorating with my large cc supply. :smiley:

I'm so excited for this. The build's looking great. B)

I actually meant to post that reply a few hours ago but catching up with @Karilan 's Damion was my priority. I'm slowly catching up with everyone's stories that I missed. :)

Happy reading! I'm glad to finally be getting to a more stable point in Damion's life. :p

Yup! Last time I saw him was...
    The Mariko-hospital chapter so a lot of binge reading.

Ooh, you have some excitement to catch up on then!

Already done. I spent the past hour or so binge reading it. :smiley: Now, going to either binge read some other stories or sleep. One of the two. I'll finish the build for cog tomorrow at some point. It's really cool.

Oh and I changed my avi so you can all recognise me again. I tried earlier but it didn't work. Now, it finally has.

Glad you're back to your avi-changing self! :)

I'm not actually. I wasn't going to change it but you all found it confusing so I changed it to one you recognise.

A change is still a change! Do you feel like yourself again though? Now that you're not a plumbob.

Think I preferred the plumbob... :joy:
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    boo! how's everyone?

Didn't scare me...

what does?

Try guessing it *smirks*
    The boo?

nope!

Almost all things

Almost?

I know. But you said almost everything doesn't scare you. So what does scare you? XD

Try guessing!

Cockroaches?

Nope!

That is not a fear

That is not scary...

Ghosts?

I work in a haunted building... and I'm not exactly afraid of all the ghosts (one is kinda nice), but my body is terrified of them! Whenever I walk past the back haunted stairs (which I only do if I can't avoid it), my stomach gets so tight, and my legs just propel me to run the heck out of there! My body wants nothing to do with ghosts, whatsoever!

I live next to a privately owned, working cemetery. I haven't seen anything paranormal there but I've felt something. And one of my cats has too also, I believe.
    Not to be a pest, but have you read the chapter I posted, @simscognito? I almost cried writing parts of it. *grumbles* getting too attached to Caleb* lol

@Shadyboop This is worth a read. Caleb plays a big role as the brooding hero. <3
    @NyteRose Sorry, I haven't yet, but I will.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017 apparently I'm going to be using your Writer-in-Residence will have a cameo in the song chapter I'm writing

Oh! His writer-in-residence is so awesome! He was visiting one of my Sims for a while! So much fun! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

Oh! His writer-in-residence is so awesome! He was visiting one of my Sims for a while! So much fun! :)

I'm using Writer-in-residence to make a nod to a certain poet, who wrote "Leaves of Grass" and "Songs of Myself"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

I'm using Writer-in-residence to make a nod to a certain poet, who wrote "Leaves of Grass" and "Songs of Myself"
    Walt Whitman?
  • Options

Walt Whitman?

yep it's part of my last song chapter
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    boo! how's everyone?

Didn't scare me...

what does?

Try guessing it *smirks*
    The boo?

no what scares him? thats what i asked when he said boo.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    boo! how's everyone?

Didn't scare me...

what does?

Try guessing it *smirks*
    The boo?

nope!

Almost all things

Almost?

Try guessing!

Cockroaches?

Nope!

That is not a fear

That is not scary...

Ghosts?

@Shadyboop This is worth a read. Caleb plays a big role as the brooding hero. <3
    @NyteRose Sorry, I haven't yet, but I will.

Ah, no prob. There's nothing better than a fully gothed out, brooding Caleb....except maybe a shirtless Caleb <3
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options

Walt Whitman?

Walt Whitman! I love him! I was just quoting him in a recent chapter I wrote! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Guess what? I did it! I finished Houseful of Hippies! I'm excited, happy, and proud! I started this story based on an ISBI-like challenge I invented back in November 2014--and it's been so, so much fun! It became part of huge collaborations, like Plum Day, S-GAS, and Animal Hat Summer Camp (which included @aroseinbloom , @Jes2G , @Meggles and many others)--and it had a couple of huge, epic, hard-drive crossing romances, and it was so fun!

I discovered that the story had shifted, so I've wrapped up HFH, and the sequel (Houseful of Kids) will start this summer.

It feels really neat to have completed this! Big hat-tip and LOTs of LOVE (LOL) to all whose games and stories crossed over into this world! Love, love, love! <3 (because that's what hippies are good at! :smiley: )

• Options

Walt Whitman?

Walt Whitman! I love him! I was just quoting him in a recent chapter I wrote! :)

the book Paper Town by John Green uses the poem "Song of Myself" in the story
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited June 2018
    @Bugsie2016 @simscognito What about Lizzie? She was pretty sweet as a ghost. I can think of a few ghosts in Sims stories that are nice. :) The ghosts in @CathyTea's Puppy Love tear at the heart strings. And I loved the ghost in @CitizenErased14's Dust to Dust. :) And then there are ghosts that show up in @LegacySims2017's story during the Halloween story in the park.

The ghost in Kass's story - Lost Legacy - is pretty scary though.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @Karilan your new avi is gorgeous! :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Guess what? I did it! I finished Houseful of Hippies! I'm excited, happy, and proud! I started this story based on an ISBI-like challenge I invented back in November 2014--and it's been so, so much fun! It became part of huge collaborations, like Plum Day, S-GAS, and Animal Hat Summer Camp (which included @aroseinbloom , @Jes2G , @Meggles and many others)--and it had a couple of huge, epic, hard-drive crossing romances, and it was so fun!

I discovered that the story had shifted, so I've wrapped up HFH, and the sequel (Houseful of Kids) will start this summer.

It feels really neat to have completed this! Big hat-tip and LOTs of LOVE (LOL) to all whose games and stories crossed over into this world! Love, love, love! <3 (because that's what hippies are good at! :smiley: )

that means she'll start a new story tomorrow while i'm at work. lol

congrats sis. <3
  • Options
    @CathyTea did you like the ways I did the answers to the riddles?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

Yes! I especially liked...
    Meta Meatball!

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    There was some really fun conversations I missed in here today!
    Congrats on finishing one of your stories Cathy.
    Beautiful build bugsie.

Happy Father's day to all Father's even though it's still a couple hours early for me. XD
  • Options

Meta Meatball!

confused?
    Meta Meatball
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

Meta Meatball!

confused?
    Meta Meatball

Well, you know what meta-fiction means, right? (I'm sure Matt talks about it...)

Then, apply that to Meatball's role and speech in this chapter...

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Shadami wrote: »
    There was some really fun conversations I missed in here today!
    Congrats on finishing one of your stories Cathy.
    Beautiful build bugsie.

Happy Father's day to all Father's even though it's still a couple hours early for me. XD

i don't know who i'm sadder for rylan or kris.

rylans dad is dead . and kris doesn't have kids because adrien and him are struggling with that. he does have 2 stepkids but i think it would be cool for him and adrien to have one of there own.

even alex adriens little brother has a kid which is kind of amusing because he liked dogs so much i wasn't sure he knew what a girl was. :)
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited June 2018

I can't wait to see. As @CathyTea had mentioned, Bucky made an appearance in one of her SimLit and wrote a poem (for Meadow). He also wrote another poem for another Sim. And wrote a poem to the community. I think he needs more Sims to write to as Writer-In-Residence. :wink::wink:

Shameless Plug:
    Forums: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921751/bucky-duckson-writer-in-residence-wants-to-write-to-your-sim
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options

I can't wait to see. As @CathyTea had mentioned, Bucky made an appearance in one of her SimLit and wrote a poem (for Meadow). He also wrote another poem for another Sim. And wrote a poem to the community. I think he needs more Sims to write to as Writer-In-Residence. :wink::wink:

Shameless Plug:
    Forums: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921751/bucky-duckson-writer-in-residence-wants-to-write-to-your-sim

you have a beaver in your story?

tommorrows fathers day cut me some slack just this one weekend.

• Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    @Karilan your new avi is gorgeous! :)

Thanks @AdamsEve1231 ! You're so sweet. :)

I have a lot of fun playing with hair styles and even clothing in game because I'm not very adventurous myself. I wish I had more updo's though.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top