Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask a question/ Answer a question

Comments

• thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    A: I've played with CC Worlds, but I haven't got any installed.
    I felt overwhelmeld by them.

Q: Is there any EA or CC venue that exist in all your worlds?
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    A: I always have a consignment shop. My sims love selling stuff.

Q: What is your favorite vehicle to buy when your sims can afford it?
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited April 2018
    Answer/ U.F.O. So I can abduct townies take them to my dungeon of love where we play kicky bag and Woohoo by the ambient glow of my firefly collection.

Q: If you were to design two new premium content items in the Sims 3 store what would you make.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited April 2018
    A:
    Candlemaking -- which could incorporate the beeswax from Supernatural. Of course another means of acquiring wax would be available for those who did not have Supernatural. I loved the different candles in the Original Sims, and always wished they would come back. Candles would be fully functioning lights. There were 4 candles I remember for purchase in the little voodoo store. But I would hope for many different types of candles to be made -- especially that skull candle.

Yoga -- a mat or other object which would allow sims to increase their physical strength and offer a yoga skill/wellness skill.

Q:
    If EA announced, "Yay! We are making a brand new Sims 3 Expansion Pack!!" What would you hope it to be?
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • BishybriBishybri Posts: 35 Member
    A: The complete bug fix exspansion pack. It fixes all bugs and broken game elements that have shown up over the years.Just kidding, I love TS3 just the way it is.However if EA took the time to fix the problems they left behind in TS3 I feel like the game would be complete.

Q: What is your favorite town. It can be from the store, an ep, or custom.

• AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    @Idontrcall there is a yoga rug object+mod in mod the sims
    Bishybri wrote: »
    A: The complete bug fix exspansion pack. It fixes all bugs and broken game elements that have shown up over the years.Just kidding, I love TS3 just the way it is.However if EA took the time to fix the problems they left behind in TS3 I feel like the game would be complete.

Q: What is your favorite town. It can be from the store, an ep, or custom.

A : Basically Sunset Valley. I like the weather and landscape in Sunset valley, Riverview, Twinbrook, Barncle bay. The townies/premades of the University world are probably the coolest. Moonlight falls and Aurora skies seem to have interesting families too but I havn't explored them enough yet.

Q : Do you usually custom community buildings in your world or play with them as is?
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    A: Still trying to figure out how to custom build community building in the world...so I play with them as is.

Q: If you've played a legacy; how far did you get (what generation)?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    A: 21 so far (hope there will be a lot more added to that in the future)
    Q: Since Seasons is coming (TS4) I’m curious, what was your favourite aspect of that pack in Sims 3.
    5JZ57S6.png
    A: Love winter aesthetically it makes everything look pretty,I love fall but it is ruined by sims autonomously wanting to rake leaves which seems endless unless you are a lazy simmer who uses one tree.Also the new woohoo spots like igloo pile of leaves.

Q: What town do you think the sims team made the best premade houses overall in.

DfydFiZ.gif
    A: I can't say I have a favourite as far as the resindent houses, but I admire Aurora Skies' community lots. (the school in particular, also the Sports rabbithole).

Q: When you build a house in game what is your common technique? Starting from scratch / remodeling an existing house / design based on something you saw somewhere / other....
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited June 2018
    A: Other. I usually start with a concept in mind, and may check photographs of various architectural styles, but mostly I wing it. I do study how Maxis builders make their lots and sometimes borrow techniques (I am becoming fond of friezes) but it's always my own design, from scratch.

DDP5Vxs.jpg

Q: What Stuff or Expansion Pack do you own, but find you do not use, and why is that so?
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    A: High End Loft Stuff; I don't use stuff packs, but I got it in a deal with the basegame and Late Night when I first started playing. I don't decorate my sims' homes and the things sims can actually use are more expensive than other things that do the same thing.

Q: Do you leave any packs not running? If so, which ones?
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    A: Seasons and Pets are both giant resource-hogs, and tax my poor little laptop badly. I can run one or the other, but not both, and disable both if I am running World Adventures (which I am still exploring). Some day, when I get a new machine, that may change.

Q: Imagine an Expansion Pack you would like to have, that was never made. What would be in it?
    A: yes. I have all of them but Supernatural is off (cause I hate zombies), WA is off, ITF is off, Island Paradise - off most of the time because I try to not overload, Pets almost always off, Showtime alternately, Seasons also alternately because I try not to overload.
    Basically my go-to packs are: University, Late night, Generations, Ambitions (more or less in that order).

Q: If you could pass cetain aspect in one expansion pack and leave only parts of it which pack would it be and what would you pass? (for example I like the clothing and some of the objects in Supernatural, but I wish I could deactivate the creatures in this pack...)
    edited June 2018
    (you can deactivate the creatures in that pack ;))

A: I’d pass the Utopia/Dystopia and the descendants business in ITF, for me that’s too much the game telling the story instead of leaving that to me. Never did anything with it so far (except for testing it once). Whenever the game comes with the ‘this might influence one of your sim’s future’ rubbish I go: “You don’t say! Let’s proceed.”

Q: What’s your favourite mod?
    ETA: Syndocat’s question wasn’t anwered I notice, probably two people typing at the same time. I like that question and since mine’s quite simple, maybe the next person can answer two?
    Q: Imagine an Expansion Pack you would like to have, that was never made. What would be in it?
    5JZ57S6.png
    edited June 2018
    @JoAnne65 Wantd to say in case you didn't know...will not spoil but certain factors determine descendants appearance, will say one factor will result in you having bland "Pudding" descendants,yupp game generated same slider pudds.

BUT there are other things that affect the better outcome NO NOT MODS,but the result is polar opposite you get really!!!! good sims and I intentionally go with pretty sims of mine just to get other awesome sims to put in my bin.I showed people not long ago

Couple examples..these I snagged and darn right binned them.Real simple send any pretty townie I make or made go to the future grab what ones are cute.All descendants have no makeup on

Sent her to future

NZo2Ju2.png

Here is one girl in the descendant house of sim above,snatched her up.Remember no makeup on and a awful outfit did not touch her but see the face,that is a (only slider can make me face).But "I" did not make her who did?? the game did

62p0elq.png

I literally turn my game on wait the sim hour till teleporter appears grab the power cells talk to Emit and go grab new sims from the future save ones I like then afterwards exit to menu send another different pretty sim repeat then snatch up more.

Showed a bunch of examples before to people.

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited June 2018
    @CravenLestat My experience so far (descendants) have been puddingfaces and clones (I think your example is a cloned sim tbh). Even when I sent two sims, the descendants were a clone of one of them. That to me was so disappointing that I haven’t looked at them since :disappointed:

I’ll throw in the questions again, in case they snow under ;)
    My Q: What’s your favourite mod?
    Syndocat’s Q: Imagine an Expansion Pack you would like to have, that was never made. What would be in it?

5JZ57S6.png
    edited June 2018
    A: To Sindocat's question

World Adventures 2 It would have 3 new worlds Greece,Ireland and Kenya Africa... Although is a toss up cause Japan I really want too.

Add new artifacts matching those areas like

Collectible decorative fans for Japan you can get exploring tombs and famous statues from Sengoku Period etc like samurai armor on a stand and sword displays

Q: What 2 premium content items do you think the game missed out on having.Things that were not made but you wanted in game

DfydFiZ.gif
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    A: Would've loved to see skateboards and a skateboarding skill, maybe with a skatepark lot. Maybe also a bass guitar. I mean, that double bass we have in Late Night looks so out of place in a rock band.

Q: I think I'll ask Craven's question again. I want to see what others have to say :>
    Q: What 2 premium content items do you think the game missed out on having.Things that were not made but you wanted in game
    @JoAnne65 thanks, I actually didn't know that since I barely played with Supernatual, it's good to know for the next time I'll try this EP.
    @CravenLestat I like the World Adventures 2 idea, this could be cool.

A: Regarding premium content: I don't have an idea of something major. I like having as much functional objects as can be, I think this question could have endless answers because every object without animation could turn into something functional. I usually download a lot of CC items or mods for that. I have a lot of critisism on the air baloon from Aurora Skies, could be done way better.

Q: Did you ever learned something from the game concerning real life and what? (could be interesting piece of information/an insight/anything)
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    Yes, raising a toddler is no joke, even in a video game! They need so much TLC and taking your eyes off them for a second can be disastrous! This is true is real life as well, seeing as l have a 2 year old nephew and when he's silent, just know he's doing something he isn't supposed to be doing lol. :D

Question: Do you prefer to play with or without custom content?
    A: Without,I like muh sims to look like sims.If I wanted to see stoopid slightly realistic looking people would visit my family. :D

Q: What world has the worst premade sims in it ??

DfydFiZ.gif
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited June 2018
    A: I don’t own all EPs and store worlds, but the worst I’ve seen is probably Sunset Valley. Really starved for good-looking Sims, and then there’s the Bunch family *shudder*…

I used to play a lot in Isla Paradiso - heaps of eye candy there for both the ladies and the gents (in fact I’d say this world is one of the best for good-looking townies). Sadly I had to abandon the place when the save developed problems. Coming over from Isla Paradiso to Sunset Valley, you can imagine how disappointed I was with the SV townies :tongue: so I’ve moved out several SV families, and replaced them with cutie Sims from IP. Out with the Bunches, in with the Collinses. Out with Erin Kennedy, in with Teodor and Palmira Medina. I also snagged Blanca Rocco (a babysitter) and made her a little family (mom, dad, little brother, and a cat). They have a house in my Sunset Valley now :>

Q: Unicorns are the first and currently only occult pet. What other occult pet(s) would you have liked to see?
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    edited June 2018
    A: I don’t own all EPs and store worlds, but the worst I’ve seen is probably Sunset Valley. Really starved for good-looking Sims, and then there’s the Bunch family *shudder*…

:D Twinbrook says hello. Pretty much 90% of the sims there seem to have fallen out of the ugly tree and hit darned near every branch on the way down.

I agree with you on the Bunch family.

A: I'd say Gryphons...I would love to see gryphons in Sims 3.

Q: If you could ask for one feature not currently included in CAS, what would it be?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top