Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Playing TS3 after a long hiatus

After about 2 years not playing, I've decided to finally get back into it. It's downloading as we speak. I lost all my mods and CC, so I'm starting off from scratch. But I'm looking forward to it!

Comments

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Yay! :smiley: Hope you enjoy it!
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    (looking over player records) I don't recall this leave of absence ever having been approved and would say you have a lot of explaining to do. :angry:

Just kidding, welcome back. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Have fun! The sims 3 welcomes you with wide open worlds arms. <3
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Welcome back...though I'm new here...(to you). :D First stop should be NRAAS. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Welcome back! I just came back after a break to, the game is still very fun!
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I hope the sims 3 brings you happiness and fun moments. Welcome back to the sims 3 community.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Welcome back!I'd looks for the NRaas Mods and I hope you did have a back up of your sims content and folder on an external hard drive and can get it back.I'd try to get my Mods back and even try to grab awsomemod with a config file that's got the automated school assignment override enabled to fix the broken school assignment issue and stop other school issues from coming up.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Welcome back, I hope you have fun getting back into the game again :smiley:
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    Welcome back! I recommend stopping by Nraas first for all the delicious mods. :)
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Welcome back! I hope you enjoy it!
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Welcome back :) It's a lovely feeling starting with a clean version of the game and planning all the things you want to do so enjoy!
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Welcome back!
    I actually started my TS3 journey few months ago(for PC, before that I've played TS3 for console) and I've loved every second of it. I hope that you have at least as much fun as I'm having with TS3 :smile:
    Coming back to TS3(doesn't matter what platform) after a break always feels like coming home. There is something special about that game.
  • Options
    Hawkflight1066Hawkflight1066 Posts: 245 Member
    Whatever did you find to do with yourself for the last two years without TS3????
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    Welcome back! I play 2-4, but 3 is the one I come back to time and time again!
  • Options
    Rebekah909Rebekah909 Posts: 11 New Member
    yay! have fun!